BTS discussion thread

Tx* saved the mma,the others artists were not popular,others were not kpop idols,bt* won a lot of awards,they only showed a video of them thanking for the awards,but the show was carried by Tx*
They did a really good show. It was very good and one of their best. T×t has grown a lot as a group.

Sorry, but this is very concerning. I think from my observations jk might have a serious ed...maybe bulimia, anorexia, or both. He said this in rm's live..
Now I believe jk might have binged after the concerts were over. He was very bloated for their jingle ball performance yesterday. These pics are what a couple of days apart?
View attachment 66138
Here's another photo of him in a live when he was "dieting".
View attachment 66139
Then at jingle ball...
View attachment 66140
He could have bloat from not eating for a prolonged period and then suddenly binging. I think it's serious and has been going on for a long time, but he seems to have gotten worse this year. His health has to be in the trash can by now and him bloating like this isn't a good sign.
He might have a problem with bulimia cheeks.

Aamy

Star
They will have R.em do the "turtle dance"...

But wait, that would surely provoke the anger of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

Raphael would go ballistic! Haha!
Omg xD but you know what? This mal with evil glints in his eyes would still be considered like an alpha who can make all his people his little dog. The turtle dance? Maybe it will coming soon on our screens

Aamy

Star
Oh my...I don't wanna look at him when he does a turtle dance...I can't even imagine a choreo for that...lol!
Why not ? Their staff proove me that they can do anything they want with their favs ! The fish dance.. I check the lyrics. Omg. The man is literally singing and praying about tuna. But you know what? I shouldn't even be surprised at this point.

What is the next song? Will it be about turtles ? About kitties and puppies? And we will see one of the members going on the ground to mewl like a real kitty? Or to walk like dogs and doing the wouaf wouaf thing? No seriously *facepalm*

e-Enoch

Superstar
Why not ? Their staff proove me that they can do anything they want with their favs ! The fish dance.. I check the lyrics. Omg. The man is literally singing and praying about tuna. But you know what? I shouldn't even be surprised at this point.

What is the next song? Will it be about turtles ? About kitties and puppies? And we will see one of the members going on the ground to mewl like a real kitty? Or to walk like dogs and doing the wouaf wouaf thing? No seriously *facepalm*
Presenting....(drum rollls!!)

Betees 2.0...The Band Animals! (Read: Banned...pun intended...lol).

Asahi

Established

I think jn always is embarrassed with everything idols have to do. Even performing on stage, which makes him awkward. Like he can't get outside of his head and really lose himself in dance or singing. You can actually see him thinking of the next dance move in their choreography.
Rm is the exact same way.
And I think that is one of the big reasons why neither one of them have presence and are the worst performers in the group after all these years.
IS this tweet a joke?Dancing king jin xD the best dancer,this tweet is paid from jn ,how they could say that jn is the best dancer????????

Asahi

Established
Guys do you have videos exposing the occult meaning of "gangnam style"?This success happened one year before bt* debut,I read that this song hide a sumerian ritual or something similar reversed,could be this song opening for bt* and the globalization of Skorea?I found some articles about the social meaning of the song,but nothing about the occult meaning

Bt* and Ex* had interaction with psy at 2015,I don't think it is a coincidence,i think it was a preparation for both of them to become popular worldwide to spread globalization.First Ex*,after using Ex* the role was taken from bt*.At 2015-2016 Sh1nee golden era started to end,bt* won againt Sh1nee at music bank with bst,5m pushed Ex* more than others groups,they had to ruin Sh1nee the group who paved the way to launch Ex* in a global way(first with onew scandal,and after with jjong death),and after they had to ruin Ex* to launch bt* global career.
Coming back to psy the person who helped him to spread this song was Yg,who launched bigbang,and blackp*nk

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
It was all done to get the attention of children. They already have teenagers on their side they just want children on their side now. And as expected children are re-creating his song on tiktok. They are trying to get more fans but also younger ones, exposed to their satanic music from an early age.
Very true, also the parents that expose their children to social media at such a young age, are very careless, a child should be exposed to healthy knowledge, not toxic one.

Asahi

Established
So Jn was embarrassed by the tuna song? He should be cuz that's along the lines of baby shark but baby shark was meant for babies

Armi are pathological liars when it comes to these men, some are hating on IU for winning artist and album.of the year over their boys with claims that IU cant enter bb charts and btss were robbed

If IU was a sellout like btss she could easily sing some english bubblegum pop songs and enter bb charts if she wanted to

Nothing can be worse than PTD that song is an abomination and I just bet yn and hobi and rMm die a little inside everytime they have to plaster on smiles and perform this monstrosity
Armpits are embarrassing,people should be free to listen others idols,not only bt*,not only bt* exists,and there are idols better than them

Asahi

Established
Talent is never recognized.Even if someone is good will become famous not because he has a gift,but because he is recommended from someone,or because this person fits for the agenda.They want to make people believe that they reach their dream because they are talented,but the reality is very very very DIFFERENT.
I saw that good people even in shows like produce 101,seventeen,but not only korean ,like x factor or american idol ,are kicked out,and they never win,never,they push people who follow the agenda,even if they are less talented,and less pure.
Disappointed.

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
During inkigayo Ta3min met Taehyun who is similar to jjong,Kai met jungwoo who is similar to Ta3min,hope I am wrong ,but if these perverted people use symbols and signs to spread their intentions,this is not a good sign...