BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
How tf you been in a boy band with choreographers and dance practices and performances for a decade yet still have zero rhythm?? Jn and rMm still sucks when dancing and have showed zero improvement

Watch armi lie through their teeth and call this pos song/video ,or whatever the hell this is, amazing
Ikr! Girl, its so weird , its like they just learn the choreo to perform and nothing more, im 100% sure that they dont have a coach to make em less stiff, they know whatever they do their fans will eat it up and like u said lie through their teeth and call this shit incredibly amazing.

Luisy

Established
sorry i dont quite understand what you mean, could you explain?
She told in the forum that she was a singer herself and started to talk in this thread but maybe got into conflict with some people here and then started her own forum. Well, even she spent all her time writing long posts. Me and another user asked her if she's obsessed with bts, she replied saying she also works in entertainment industry and is unable to accept bts getting such fame when she is also working hard.
But I was always confused that why she spent her so much time in writing long posts. Maybe she had nothing else to do.
But I was always confused that why she spent her so much time in writing long posts. Maybe she had nothing else to do. Or maybe paid to do so.
IMO, she is a real person. But for some reason she had grudge for bh. I have a feeling she was somehow related to them, or had seen something somehow. So she holds this much grudge.
Her not a single post was exaggerated, very realistic. And her posts are getting deleted to over 1000?! Nope. Something is up.

Last edited:

swayy000

Star
IMO, she is a real person. But for some reason she had grudge for bh. I have a feeling she was somehow related to them, or had seen something somehow. So she holds this much grudge.
Her not a single post was exaggerated, very realistic. And her posts are getting deleted to over 1000?! Nope. Something is up.
yeah she would mention how she works really hard on her posts and sources so i find it strange why she would delete everything

Berrywon88

Star
edited to add more:
so in their case i believe the ice has to do with the state of their heart/soul. Like when someone describes someone as a "cold person" they have no love inside of them. Many artists talk about that in their songs. this also explains their song anti-romantic if you look at their lyrics and also in the mma performance outfits for their song 0x1 lovesong where there is red blood around there chest where there hearts are located as if someone took it out
bingo it’s about lukewarmness about having a heart as hard as a stone due to different circumstances which cause a person to break and continue breaking till they don’t end up closing themselves inside of a shell and become ice hearted that’s just an example there are other ways thru which ppl can grow icy hearts which is also connected to living in sin willfully and rejecting the Lord His love His warmth His goodness and following the way of the world.
that’s also what the bible says about the end times that people will grow cold

matthew 24:12 “Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold”

Little kids would be the only one's in to this crap!
This man is near 30, it's so freaking creepy! And it's like he knows it ain't right...
i actually feel like this is a smart strategy to lure the kids into the mouth of the shark and then you’d hear a “snap” and those kids will find themselves trapped and surrounded by witchcraft and everything evil because that’s what this group of seven deceived men is all about the luring of the masses into the beast system young and old