BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Do you think "they" are lurking on this forum too?
they are
as we discussed in the other thread
when the discussion gets too negative about BT-S you would get the usual defensive post or someone trying to change the topic

besides we have to consider, this is an old thread, very active, and im pretty sure BH are lurking everywhere, trying to control the narrative
this thread is pretty big for them to ignore

I still think most users here are legit tho

Luisy

Established
Do you think "they" are lurking on this forum too?
it's a given. The most controversial forum ever on the internet about bts. They don't need paid army IMO, paid armys are more safe for fangirling forums and apps like twitter, weverse, quora. But staffs directly gonna operate this kind of thread. I don't think staffs gonna involve any third person in this serious topic, that's risky.

I made a thread on this a while ago. My last posts are astonishing tho.

And I have a feeling bh time to time disappear stuffs, just like one incogneato said what I mentioned before. If you check that LSA, some users edited all their posts to null, on sep 29 and oct 2-3. Too much to be a coincidence. These are the same ones who were clarifying discord was only for fans. You can check a few pages around 98 to some. Same what I have noticed this forum too; both real and fake users. But..... I ain't tagging anyone ya know

Simply what I understand they don't keep one space on the internet untouch and infiltrated by their dirty motive.

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
omg....
I know the vid was already posted here but I noticed some really concerning moments in it:

Starting at 4:33, after everyone stopped blinking, tae continued blinking but it literally looked like a glitch again and he couldnt stop it, something really serious is going on with him. And he continued for really long with this blinking, and jm too a bit.

At 1:20 he also had moment where he looked "off".

At 3:24 sg had a really weird moment too.

I dunno what the hell has been done to them but this looks really scary.
Tae glitched during the jingle ball concert ,he was moving in a weird way.
In the video it was like he was sleepy,or he was going to faint

swayy000

Star
they are
when the discussion gets too negative about BT-S you would get the usual defensive post or someone trying to change the topic

besides we have to consider, this is an old thread, very active, and im pretty sure BH are lurking everywhere, trying to control the narrative

Also most of the stuff we brought up here they would mention in their content. For example the time you guys brought up jayk, and then they decided to upload a random jayk bangtan bomb, also the time i brought up daisy symbolism and its meaning in an outfit y3onjun from t ex t was wearing and the next day one member on here pointed out in one of their chuseok videos one member was wearing a shirt with a daisy on it like we discussed, plus another time i and another member were talking about t ex t suspicious family background, and then the next day a member pointed out how they uploaded a segment from y3onjuns vlive and titled it "y3onjun talks about his family and childhood" or something like that, plus many other instances.

Asahi

Established
I have a question after i watched the bt* interview posted here.When the guys blinked and had glitch it happened because of interviewers?Seriously i can't understand why they behave in this way...what provokes them these glitches?

Luisy

Established
omg....
I know the vid was already posted here but I noticed some really concerning moments in it:

Starting at 4:33, after everyone stopped blinking, tae continued blinking but it literally looked like a glitch again and he couldnt stop it, something really serious is going on with him. And he continued for really long with this blinking, and jm too a bit.

At 1:20 he also had moment where he looked "off".

At 3:24 sg had a really weird moment too.

I dunno what the hell has been done to them but this looks really scary.
The interviewer asked them to blink 3 times if they are gonna make an album next year or not. So they all were joking around, Taehyung was just being extra goofy bruh. He blinked continuosly purposely. Don't imagine anything.

Asahi

Established
Also most of the stuff we brought up here they would mention in their content. For example the time you guys brought up jayk, and then they decided to upload a random jayk bangtan bomb, also the time i brought up daisy symbolism and its meaning in an outfit y3onjun from t ex t was wearing and the next day one member on here pointed out in one of their chuseok videos one member was wearing a shirt with a daisy on it like we discussed, plus another time i and another member were talking about t ex t suspicious family background, and then the next day a member pointed out how they uploaded a segment from y3onjuns vlive and titled it "y3onjun talks about his family and childhood" or something like that, plus many other instances.
Only hyb*,or this thing happened with Jyp,5m,and others agencies?

Luisy

Established
they are

Very active threads are their primary target. Same goes for LSA. Some users in both places just can't stop updating as in it's their daily work.

And manipulation doesn't happen with the most legit. When I said jungkook lip piercing topic was a hot topic on LSA, it means majority are part of the problem or manipulation.

manipulation looks like this. Ostracizing, ridiculing, bashing a member by numerous accounts, who doesn't think or act the like them. They just try kick them out the lone but rebellous voice. Any bts app, forum, twitter etc nothing is different, not even for any open minded army. Just one example.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/the-official-bts-tea-thread.4258318/post-75432844

In case it gets rough here, you might want to deposit your bux into the bank or buy immunity. Some folks need to control every board they are on and I am not mentioning ay names. I just see the patterns.

I was on an ARMY discord channel and it had a stick-to-the-topic vibe, it was so controlled by the admins that any post that wasn't about STREAMING and PLAYLISTS and loving pix of the members from the waist down. I said that the original concept photos for Butter were horrible and that I hoped that the whole crew missed the last bus home that day and got stuck out in the rain (to pay for the sin of making handsome guys look stupid) & suddenly there were 10 new ppl in the chat, just shouting me down, to maybe make an example of me and to bury the chat with spam pics. It made me wonder if the actual stylists were on the chat bc a hit dog hollers. I got dropped from the channel after getting a message that I guess was supposed to explain why they dropped me (disresepcting other chat members). I thought it ws all real fans at the time and now I don't know what to think.

p.s: If anyone thinks only new users are like this notorious, remember bts exists from 2013, spamming stan bts was mainly initiated by their company from 2013 and these forums, quora existed even that time and after, till now. That being said, ya know what I mean.

I just wonder what dirty works these bts do so staffs are always red alert every second.

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran

how old he is already ? Because I am not sure... *facepalm*
How tf you been in a boy band with choreographers and dance practices and performances for a decade yet still have zero rhythm?? Jn and rMm still sucks when dancing and have showed zero improvement

Watch armi lie through their teeth and call this pos song/video ,or whatever the hell this is, amazing

Luisy

Established
And I have a feeling bh time to time disappear stuffs, just like one incogneato said what I mentioned before. If you check that LSA, some users edited all their posts to null, on sep 29 and oct 2-3. Too much to be a coincidence. These are the same ones who were clarifying discord was only for fans. You can check a few pages around 98 to some. Same what I have noticed this forum too; both real and fake users. But..... I ain't tagging anyone ya know

Simply what I understand they don't keep one space on the internet untouch and infiltrated by their dirty motive.
I wonder what exactly happened with boti. They stopped deleting posts just because I caught, I'm incredibly flattered seeing their attention to me. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened with her from the same company.

swayy000

Star
i know some members
it's a given. The most controversial forum ever on the internet about bts. They don't need paid army IMO, paid armys are more safe for fangirling forums and apps like twitter, weverse, quora. But staffs directly gonna operate this kind of thread. I don't think staffs gonna involve any third person in this serious topic, that's risky.

I made a thread on this a while ago. My last posts are astonishing tho.

i do remember some members mentioning here that they worked in the music industry, boti being one of them correct?

swayy000

Star
I wonder what exactly happened with boti. They stopped deleting posts just because I caught, I'm incredibly flattered seeing their attention to me. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened with her from the same company.
what do you mean same company? you think she works for bigshit?

Asahi

Established
How tf you been in a boy band with choreographers and dance practices and performances for a decade yet still have zero rhythm?? Jn and rMm still sucks when dancing and have showed zero improvement

Watch armi lie through their teeth and call this pos song/video ,or whatever the hell this is, amazing
Someone in the comment wrote that this is a masterpiece,I think this person works for bh

Luisy

Established
i know some members

i do remember some members mentioning here that they worked in the music industry, boti being one of them correct?
what do you mean same company? you think she works for bigshit?
It means they catch people online. Not working for bh. Bh themselves do disappear, but they disappear rebellous voices too.

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
Most of stb fans are in their fandom for the "prestige" of stanning the most popular group in the world ,as soon as their replacements begin to outshine them then alot of armi will jump ship and get with the new winning team,who ever that winning team will be

Maybe a new group or maybe @teez,t×t or stry kdz but at some point it will happen and as they are all closer to thirty than twenty except jk its bound to be sooner than later