BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
I just knew they would take pics with halsey and will with coldplay if they show up to perform with them tonight

Megan,imo,is a bigger star than halsey and won three grammys in one night while halsey is still just a two time nominee

Plus hip hop is the biggest genre in the the states dominating the charts and radio sowhy would they treat megan like that

Cuz she is black and they are racist ass white adjacent wannabe koreans

Halsey was just in the audience and didnt even perform with them,maybe she turned them down cuz I'm sure they probably asked her to

Also no really big celebs attended their shows other than lizzo and maybe a few others-I know it cuz armi would have been bragging on so many celebs coming to btss concerts

Totally different from Harry's concerts where he had major celebs at many shows

Their distaste for black megan didnt stop them from lusting after her...check out yn reaction to megan coming onstage

Jk wasthe only one who was even remotely friendly to her

Asahi

Established
Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar

Berrywon88

Star
And him being shirtless is supposed to be hot! God, ur so right, they're not even being creative for a bit.everything is the same.
Want to create a buzz, sexualize jk and get him half naked again or have him with a popular ship. Wash, rinse, and repeat. Yawn! And I think they know they don't have to be creative at this point since armies will eat up anything they do. The herd mentality will keep them from questioning any motives from that company.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Do you think bh stuff fake to be a fan,and they help to spread images to captivate fans,and for being in the trend?I saw a girl who said that jn answered to her in weverse,and what a coincidence she is an influencer,and has milions of followers.My opinion is that bh staff is mixed between normal fans,and they take images,they do what bh wants that be considered and popular from fans.They start what bh wants that become trendy and popular.
It's safe to assume that they do a lot of gimmicks to keep the fans hooked...

Asahi

Established
It's safe to assume that they do a lot of gimmicks to keep the fans hooked...
I feel stupid,i believed that weverse answers were real,but it is fake.I think that having a narcissistic relationship is the reason why sometimes I can't distinguish what is true and fake,and sometimes I put in discussion everything,it is my way to protect myself.

Berrywon88

Star
Do you think bh stuff fake to be a fan,and they help to spread images to captivate fans,and for being in the trend?I saw a girl who said that jn answered to her in weverse,and what a coincidence she is an influencer,and has milions of followers.My opinion is that bh staff is mixed between normal fans,and they take images,they do what bh wants that be considered and popular from fans.They start what bh wants that become trendy and popular.
I think your opinion is spot on! The answer is yes, the really big accounts on twttr (100k or more followers) and social media are bh employees. This is why they will upload something first within a second of it being released. I remember one accnt got in hot water for uploading content before bh released it and armies noticed. I think employees also disguise themselves as casual fans of the group or even antis as we have seen on this thread. They have infiltrated every corner of the internet to control and monitor the conversation when it concerns b*s. And someone on here once showed actual evidence of weverse being fake and staff responding for the members.

And as for the average armie, they act like bh employees anyway. They will attack, defend, hide scandals, clear searches, stream 24/7 for b*s. Crazy!

Asahi

Established
I think your opinion is spot on! The answer is yes, the really big accounts on twttr (100k or more followers) and social media are bh employees. This is why they will upload something first within a second of it being released. I remember one accnt got in hot water for uploading content before bh released it and armies noticed. I think employees also disguise themselves as casual fans of the group or even antis as we have seen on this thread. They have infiltrated every corner of the internet to control and monitor the conversation when it concerns b*s. And someone on here once showed actual evidence of weverse being fake and staff responding for the members.

And as for the average armie, they act like bh employees anyway. They will attack, defend, hide scandals, clear searches, stream 24/7 for b*s. Crazy!
Do you think that even sm staff do this?In the past I had interactions with a girl who said to be a fan,but the way she reacted,and talked was like she wanted to keep the reputation of sm clean,and I had a weird feeling,i stopped to talk with her and others related to her,because I had a weird feeling.She tried to depict sm as the best,and this behaviour reminds me bh staff.She said to me their thoughts about Jonghyun,Ta3min,and I noticed that sometimes she was monitoring how people react to Sh1nee,Ta3min,Jjong,now that I stopped talking about her i feel free to express my feelings,and my thought.

Last edited: