BTS discussion thread

Asahi

Established
It was just because of the competition between them, and about performance, because I can tell you so of them weren't bothered to look at her attributs in a nasty way. And they surely didn't want to have their Koreans Army in their way
Do you think they are jealous of Megan because she won grammys,and they are disperate to win grammys,so they are in competition?

Girl, just look at his face, he gives of the p***phile sick perverted vibe, he's into every sick thing u can possibly think of, from rituals, manipulation,to a child molester and abuser, he's involved in dark side businessess and i dont mean only drugs but himqn trafick and i can bet on that, still the list is long, this MF is sick in a way that makes my blood freez.
His eyes are scary to me. There's no light inside them.

It was just because of the competition between them, and about performance, because I can tell you so of them weren't bothered to look at her attributs in a nasty way. And they surely didn't want to have their Koreans Army in their way
She agreed to the concert because her tickets aren't selling well. She's a great rapper and should value herself more than that.

I knew such thing will happen, matter of time only, bet they all were on their toes last day lol, how cheap and pathetic.
This explains why they've been seeding info about him dating an idol since summer. The former girlfriend is a cover. We assume Jk and Tae are used to make deals in the USA. What if it's Jm? They would throw him under the bus.

Still a couple of interesting ones (thou they are old) still on the site - take a look at these 3 - June 29 2019, Oct 20 2018 and in particular this one on Sept 20 2020 (allegedly BTS manager taking infant flesh capsules). Go to the site and put in BTS in the search bar.
Did you see the one about the radio host? He keeps dropping clues and TMZ was in their ass hard. Someone was paid to be quiet. That's the power of enty. Whatever he had was worse than what he talked about.

Berrywon88

Star
It's really creepy how bh monitors that fandom. They have spies everwhere. The biggest tweets from armies during the 2nd day performance were about whether it was jk that was shirtless backstage.
So what do they do? They have jk leave last and practically taking his jacket off on the stage during last night's concert. And of course as predicted armpits go nuts over it.
Speaking of predictable. Jhpe had a live..well of course he did.
All of these lives while in a hotel where b*s can be heavily monitored by staff. Maknae line was first, then yn, and jhpe. Next will be a jn and rm live for the last concert or a combo of all the members. They don't even try to seem spontaneous these days, everything is obviously strategic.

eyes@wide@open

Established
Did you see the one about the radio host? He keeps dropping clues and TMZ was in their ass hard. Someone was paid to be quiet. That's the power of enty. Whatever he had was worse than what he talked about.
Yes!! Exactly what I was thinking! Who do you think the k-pop group is that entry says is "the poor man's version of BT5"

Asahi

Established
It's really creepy how bh monitors that fandom. They have spies everwhere. The biggest tweets from armies during the 2nd day performance were about whether it was jk that was shirtless backstage.
So what do they do? They have jk leave last and practically taking his jacket off on the stage during last night's concert. And of course as predicted armpits go nuts over it.
All of these lives while in a hotel where b*s can be heavily monitored by staff. Maknae line was first, then yn, and jhpe. Next will be a jn and rm live for the last concert or a combo of all the members. They don't even try to seem spontaneous these days, everything is obviously strategic.
Do you think bh stuff fake to be a fan,and they help to spread images to captivate fans,and for being in the trend?I saw a girl who said that jn answered to her in weverse,and what a coincidence she is an influencer,and has milions of followers.My opinion is that bh staff is mixed between normal fans,and they take images,they do what bh wants that be considered and popular from fans.They start what bh wants that become trendy and popular.

Laura755y

Star
And him being shirtless is supposed to be hot! God, ur so right, they're not even being creative for a bit.everything is the same.

Where's his panties? His ass is hanging out.

Laura755y

Star
Do you think bh stuff fake to be a fan,and they help to spread images to captivate fans,and for being in the trend?I saw a girl who said that jn answered to her in weverse,and what a coincidence she is an influencer,and has milions of followers.My opinion is that bh staff is mixed between normal fans,and they take images,they do what bh wants that be considered and popular from fans.They start what bh wants that become trendy and popular.
Yeah, they do that all the time, they're like spies, even on forums.