BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
I am relieved,i am not the only who thinks that the dance is boring.I prefer jm because he dances well,and the performance is less boring

i wasn't referring to JK dancing, but the fact that he looks possessed in his performance , Jimin is one of the best dancer in the group , off course he dance well

Asahi

Established
i wasn't referring to JK dancing, but the fact that he looks possessed in his performance , Jimin is one of the best dancer
Look the legs,and the feet in both performances,something is weird in jk performance.He channeled something related to sex,because he is not very good at dancing,and people who sees this as a dance are captivated because is very sexual

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Look the legs,and the feet in both performances,something is weird in jk performance.He channeled something related to sex,because he is not very good at dancing,and people who sees this as a dance are captivated because is very sexual
he was possessed by some lust demon

Berrywon88

Star
I think my suspicions were correct about b*s with meg. I was called a lame a** b!tch for it on here but here they are looking nice and friendly with H@sley.
IMG_20211202_071755.jpg
No pics with meg. She ended up posting photos by herself backstage. She canceled her performance with them at the award show I guarantee because something funky happened or was said to her during rehearsal with them or their staff...but she still had to make an appearance at their concert. And I don't want another person claiming to be black coming at me in their defense. B*s don't treat the white people they collab with the same as they do with the black. The evidence is right there...no need to tap dance for these fools that would call you kkamdoongie irl.

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
he was possessed by some lust demon
This performance reminds me Jonghyun "hallelujah" performance, too much sexual movements,I think that like jk he was very sexualized in the group,and he channeled something,this performance is off,his eyes are not normal,I think he is high,possessed,and the movements reminds me jk dance.

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
I think my suspicions were correct about b*s with meg. I was called a lame a** b!tch for it on here but here they are looking nice and friendly with H@sley.
View attachment 66045
No pics with meg. She ended up posting photos by herself backstage. She canceled her performance with them at the award show I guarantee because something funky happened or was said to her during rehearsal with them or their staff...but she still had to make an appearance at their concert. And I don't want another person claiming to be black coming at me in their defense. B*s don't treat the white people they collab with the same as they do with the black. The evidence is right there...no need to tap dance for these fools that would call you kkamdoongie irl.
And Halsey was only a listener in the concert,she didn't performed with them,Megan was with them in the stage,but they treat her worst than Halsey

Laura755y

Star
What had disappear? I am lost
Their was a rumor that Park jimin had S*x with a sport celebrity(male), well the account that posted this rumor deleted it, and another rumor surfaced that Park has a girlfriend,( i guess lnly to cover the first rumor), then a male sport celebrity had posted a pic of 2 hotdogs (they have sexual meaning) with the hand of a women, and wrote that Park is pretty or something like that, and their was also a rumor about park having a threesome back in paris.

Berrywon88

Star
And Halsey was only a listener in the concert,she didn't performed with them,Megan was with them in the stage,but they treat her worst than Halsey
They could have at least publicly thanked her for appearing and performing with them. If it was c0ldpl@y they would have. And b*s and kpop industry in general are like 2 decades behind. Meg is arguably one of the hottest artists here, she's extremely popular..won grammys, had #1s etc. And the U.S. is the biggest music market in the world, so if hype wants to be smart then they need to keep up to date with what's happening. C0ldpl@y are not in anymore and H@lsey never really was. So it was indeed dumb to treat meg like that. They won't ever garner new fans in the U.S. or get That "precious" grammy with the way they move. Would serve them right too.

eyes@wide@open

Established
The tea about Jm was erased from cdan. That makes me believe it's true. He was paid and it was taken off. If he's a rumored Hollywood actor, he knows everything that happens in the industry.
Still a couple of interesting ones (thou they are old) still on the site - take a look at these 3 - June 29 2019, Oct 20 2018 and in particular this one on Sept 20 2020 (allegedly BT5 manager taking infant flesh capsules). Go to the site and put in BT5 in the search bar.

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
They could have at least publicly thanked her for appearing and performing with them. If it was c0ldpl@y they would have. And b*s and kpop industry in general are like 2 decades behind. Meg is arguably one of the hottest artists here, she's extremely popular..won grammys, had #1s etc. And the U.S. is the biggest music market in the world, so if hype wants to be smart then they need to keep up to date with what's happening. C0ldpl@y are not in anymore and H@lsey never really was. So it was indeed dumb to treat meg like that. They won't ever garner new fans in the U.S. or get That "precious" grammy with the way they move. Would serve them right too.
I was so disappointed,when I saw the difference between Megan and Halsey treatment,at least they could be polite and do a tweet,not ignore her and posted any selca with...the images of her being alone before the concert is so sad to see.
I don't care what koreans think about tan considered inferior people, for me Megan is a gorgeous woman,they need to open their minds,seriously.

Aamy

Star
Their was a rumor that Park jimin had S*x with a sport celebrity(male), well the account that posted this rumor deleted it, and another rumor surfaced that Park has a girlfriend,( i guess lnly to cover the first rumor), then a male sport celebrity had posted a pic of 2 hotdogs (they have sexual meaning) with the hand of a women, and wrote that Park is pretty or something like that, and their was also a rumor about park having a threesome back in paris.
Oh okay I was confused as hell, I didn't understand. Why did she deleted her post if it was just a meaningless rumor? It could be fake. But I wouldn't even be shocked at this point if it was real rumors, they aren't saints after all

Aamy

Star
I was so disappointed,when I saw the difference between Megan and Halsey treatment,at least they could be polite and do a tweet,not ignore her and posted any selca with...the images of her being alone before the concert is so sad to see.
I don't care what koreans think about tan considered inferior people, for me Megan is a gorgeous woman,they need to open their minds,seriously.
It was just because of the competition between them, and about performance, because I can tell you so of them weren't bothered to look at her attributs in a nasty way. And they surely didn't want to have their Koreans Army in their way