BTS discussion thread

Asahi

Established
I wish I knew more about these groups to say, but they do seem to have drastically changed and they're only rookies.
I don't follow them a lot too
Sorry,I was talking with another person about sweet night because is trending on twitter,and the message was written in the post about tx*,I must to learn how to use the keyboard lol

Last edited:

Asahi

Established
The song is about jm,but the dancers bring jn like he is a king and the character in the song,why?He is not the main dancer.Also jn is dressed in a different way then the others...this is not for the choreo,because yn was not in the center like jn,and also the other hyungs.

K media reporting that jimin and an idol from a disbanded group, she's called yein, are rumoured to be dating cos they posted pics of the same beach and hybes been taking down articles that said the maknaes and Hobi were there with staff to take the beach pics and bury the scandal. Amateurs lol.

And I can't with these girls fucking up their bts bag by thirst trapping on social media. You don't need to put a picture of yourself up lool
It happened at the same time his gay news breaks? That's a cover.

Kimiko

Veteran
tbh everytime btss are in the states blind item writes up a story about them being on dates with men-last time it was jk and jimn at a bar with their american boyfriends

I cant see hibe using a story of jimn being with a girl cuz that would cause even more backlash than a story of him with a male since most people assume he is gay anyway

Their fans would freak out way more if he was with a girl than a guy even if the man wasnt jk

Jimn posted pics in SK a few weeks ago at the Han river and it was rumored then that he was there on a date with a girl

I know it's hard to believe but I do think jimn likes women...men too probably

There is a reason why they all went to the beach tho ,maybe not cuz of him being with this idol but there is a reason why

Last edited:
About fakeness,I want your opinion about tx* and enh*pen,who is fake,and who seems less fake?
Whew chilllleeeee *cracks knuckles*. I could write a dissertation on this subject. Most of enpipen are bullies or meat riders (I don't mean gay. I mean butthurt or tryhards). A few are obviously faking their personalities. Sb is a clout chaser. Yj will do whatever with whoever to be first. Bg is the punching bag and sub to the other members. Hk and Th don't let things get to them. I think everyone's personalities are fake. They're kpop idols. Some are bullies and nasty behind closed doors.

tbh everytime btss are in the states blind item writes up a story about then being on dates with men-last time it was jk and jimn at a bar with their american boyfriends

I cant see hibe using a story of jimn being with a girl cuz that would cause even more backlash than a story of him with a male since most people assume he is gay anyway

Their fans would freak out way more if he was with a girl than a guy even if they wasnt jk

Jimn posted pics in SK a few weeks ago at the Han river and it was rumored then that he was there on a date with a girl

I know it's hard to believe but I do think jimn likes women...men too probably

There is a reason why they all went to the beach tho ,maybe not cuz of him being with this idol but there is a reason why
There was a blind about one of them screwing a radio host to get into the American market.

Asahi

Established
Whew chilllleeeee *cracks knuckles*. I could write a dissertation on this subject. Most of enpipen are bullies or meat riders (I don't mean gay. I mean butthurt or tryhards). A few are obviously faking their personalities. Sb is a clout chaser. Yj will do whatever with whoever to be first. Bg is the punching bag and sub to the other members. Hk and Th don't let things get to them. I think everyone's personalities are fake. They're kpop idols. Some are bullies and nasty behind closed doors.
Thank you for the answer♡Punching bag means he is bullied by the others?Or they used him to talk about their problems,or he is a scapegoat when something is wrong?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thank you for the answer♡Punching bag means he is bullied by the others?Or they used him to talk about their problems,or he is a scapegoat when something is wrong?
All of the above...and he takes all of the blame...passively...

...imagine how a boxer punches a "punching bag" with all his might...and that punching bag just "takes all the punches" from all sides and angles without "complaining" because it's just a bag...

e-Enoch

Superstar
I saw on twitter that a sport celebrity who was at bt* concert posted on instagram him eating two hot dogwith a female,he showed their hands and the hot dogs,and he wrote about jm "what a beautiful man",what do you think?Sexual offering to him?He tagged bh ,and I find it strange
While holding 2 hotdogs and saying "what a beautiful man" ... is there anything more "suggestive" than that?

That must be one of the most distasteful "correlations" I've ever heard of...

e-Enoch

Superstar
The betees and their "powerful rulers" and the web of interconnections...

Who really are the globalists/ruling elites...and their so-called New World Order?

Here's an interesting basic resource: