BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
I dnt have Jeon's flat tummy, but i also dnt have too much belly fat and u're 100% right, im freezing everyday, when im outside. Also i dnt think he always have a "flat tummy" he's human, and we saw many time when the pics arent edited, that he gain weight, its so normal. But try and say this to his fans.
They're "not normal"... lol! Men tend to gain more wait easily starting in the mid- twenties... They must really "starve" to get those abs...and I suspect they take some "steroids" to get those muscles..Haha!

Kimiko

Veteran
Armi comparing themselves to btss when their boys most likely all have/had ED plus plastic surgery and professional make up artists and filters to hide their "imperfections"

Without the nose jobs,jawline surgeries ,lip injections and who knows what else they have done,they are just average looking underweight men

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Armi comparing themselves to btss when their boys most likely all have/had ED plus plastic surgery and professional make up artists and filters to hide their "imperfections"

Without the nose jobs,jawline surgeries ,lip injections and who knows what else they have done,they are just average looking men
They still average looking men(at least for me) even with all those surgeries ... some of them got a turtle neck soo yk looking like with all that shit, i mean the whatever they're worshiping didnt do them good .

Berrywon88

Star
Oh these armees don't realize that "comparing" themselves with others, especially with betees, is not wise...

They don't know that during the winter season those "belly fats" help them get more warmth...those adipose tissues provide them with more layers of natural "warmers..."

While Jk would be "freezing" more because of that "flat tummy"... the armees with body fats will have more body heat...
True. The extreme measures jk takes to go from this..IMG_20211125_150610.jpg
To this in a short period of time..
IMG_20211127_234527.jpg
He starves himself and is on an extreme diet once again. He said he was trying not to eat dinner after performing. Imagine dancing around the stage for 2 plus hrs and not eating anything. He probably goes to bed hungry more times than not. And I don't know why he has to tell his fans this crap..hopefully none of them are following his unhealthy ways.

Last edited:

eaisa

Established
True. The extreme measures jk takes to go from this..View attachment 65991
View attachment 65992
He starves himself and is on an extreme diet once again. He said he was trying not eat to dinner after performing. Imagine dancing around the stage for 2 plus hrs and not eating anything. He probably goes to bed hungry more times than not. And I don't know why he has to tell his fans this crap..hopefully none of them are following his unhealthy ways.
he needs to stop mentioning his diet, they all need to realize the things they say sometimes can be triggering to fans who have eds.

Riko

Veteran
He looks way better when he's bigger anyway tbf, it's just the face bloat that works against him cos he suits the boney thin face. That period he had when he was bulking up and his hair was long and black. He was v good looking then.

e-Enoch

Superstar
True. The extreme measures jk takes to go from this..View attachment 65991
View attachment 65992
He starves himself and is on an extreme diet once again. He said he was trying not to eat dinner after performing. Imagine dancing around the stage for 2 plus hrs and not eating anything. He probably goes to bed hungry more times than not. And I don't know why he has to tell his fans this crap..hopefully none of them are following his unhealthy ways.
I think, he tells his fans about his dieting to gain sympathy...

The body is not a passive reservoir...whatever is done or not done to it will manifest...maybe at a later time...but this kind of "yo-yo" dieting will definitely have its cumulative effect on his health...

taepeach

Veteran
yeah that's the main difference
in Korea you only read fannacounts about them being so innocent, always riding bikes never going to clubs etc
their korean fans work really hard to keep that image going

but as soon as they go to USA or Europe the image changes
and you see them at clubs (JM in Paris), or in this case rumors of them hooking up with some dude

a more realistic image tbh, considering they are in their late 20s
They sell an image that's a lie. They're like anyone their age. Idols take the place of God in many people's lives. They have to be as close to godly as possible. It's sick but what's being marketed.

Wow, I didn't know that. Baekhyun went through a lot of trouble to have content for his fans while he was away. That sucks what happened. And as for b*s maybe they know something about hype that the public doesn't know...like they're not doing as well as it seems and keeping stocks with them would be too risky. The key member is jn in this situation, he seems business savvy and level headed. He makes strategic moves and he might have convinced the other 2 to follow his lead. The fact that he took out the most stocks is telling as well. Something is up.
Hive is built on a pile of bs. He knows it and got out asap. Also shows who's closest. Could be a sign of protest too. Sg is more of their company man, and kept his. I was upset about the videos, because it was nice while he's on hiatus. I like his solo music and got into him right before he left for service.

this is a blind item from website CDAN

This LA pro soccer player spent the night in the bed of this foreign born boy bander who was in town for a show. Several in the boy band prefer men, but this is the first time I heard about one of them being in a relationship with a guy.

Josh Drack/"LA Galaxy II"/Jimin/"BTS"

they are saying JM slept with that guy while in LA
of course is a blind item, but this is what happens when they spend time in LA....rumors come out

the comments here are funny.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021/11/blind-item-3_29.html
Those comments tho. :eek:

Berrywon88

Star
He looks way better when he's bigger anyway tbf, it's just the face bloat that works against him cos he suits the boney thin face. That period he had when he was bulking up and his hair was long and black. He was v good looking then.
It's funny people mention jm when it comes to dieting and potential ed, and completely skip over jk. Out of all the members he mentions food, eating, and dieting the most. In fact he will mention it every time on camera, without fail. I do think he has a serious problem that just gets overlooked.
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-qCvOE8G1Ean6Xoy.jpg
And his weight fluctuates wildly.
IMG_20211130_211508.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-AZtYuIp3qKg2Q8W.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-2jHQ6Xjssc.jpg
IMG_20211130_211927.jpg
I agree that he looks much better with weight gain His face becomes softer and younger looking. But I think he once said he hates that and wants to appear manly with a sharp jaw. Anyway, to be honest they could all do with some weight gain.

Berrywon88

Star
its called sanpaku eyes
Ahh okay, I had to look it up because I had never heard of that type of eye. I saw this in an article and thought it was interesting:
"If you have sanpaku eyes, then according to Japanese tradition, you are in danger from the world. It might also mean you are off balance. Japanese macrobiotic theorist George Ohsawa published a book called "You Are All Sanpaku." In it he claims, 'For thousands of years, people of the Far East have been looking into each other's eyes for signs of this dreaded condition. Any sign of sanpaku meant that a man's entire system — physical, physiological and spiritual — was out of balance'."

It's funny people mention jm when it comes to dieting and potential ed, and completely skip over jk. Out of all the members he mentions food, eating, and dieting the most. In fact he will mention it every time on camera, without fail. I do think he has a serious problem that just gets overlooked.
View attachment 66000
And his weight fluctuates wildly.
View attachment 66002
View attachment 66003
View attachment 66004
View attachment 66006
I agree that he looks much better with weight gain His face becomes softer and younger looking. But I think he once said he hates that and wants to appear manly with a sharp jaw. Anyway, to be honest they could all do with some weight gain.
He's hungry and can't help talking about food. If you want to know what someone craves but doesn't have, listen to what they talk about the most.

Berrywon88

Star

Kimiko

Veteran
He's hungry and can't help talking about food. If you want to know what someone craves but doesn't have, listen to what they talk about the most.
Once on a vlive or something I think it was h0pe or vee and they were eating and offered jk some food and he declinedand said that he was on a diet andnot eating dinner

Well he literally could not keep his eyes off that plate of food he eyed it the whole time looking so hungry and looked so tempted to just pig out but he didnt

He wears those oversized baggy clothes when he has gained weight