BTS discussion thread

Asahi

Established
Guys i noticed that the reality shows are becoming worst,they promote bully,eating disorders,violence,mental illness,stalking,abuse,fakeness,mockery of weak,witchcraft,yoga,meditation,hypnosis.I was shocked,sometimes I watch oth3rs countries channel because I check the agenda as i can,and I am so disgusted for the messages that they are shown.So toxic,I think worst than bt*

e-Enoch

Superstar
Girl, sometimes i wonder how can they(not only bts but also the celebrities that do such things) feel about it all, like , being used, have almost no control over their life, i mean come on how would they have control over a life that was partially not theirs to beggin with, they might have talent but their is noway they became this famous and/or super star a+ list without them being involved in sick shit, then acting all strong and manly, calling out "losers" yet they have to be the "good girl" for whoever booked em for the night, whats even the difference between em and the whores they keep talking about in their songs, and same applies for girls, having to lie about half your god damn miserable life, every move is calculated, is money really this important?!? No matter how much i think about it, i just cant understand how they view things.
They must be "loving their slavery"...They got used to having strangers "take charge" of their lives...

queen82

Star
I think most of it is already known but just in case:
Jimn having threesome in paris and despite the rumors of it being with 2 guys it was actually 2 girls and they were woc

T@e being in a relationship with his male actor friend whom he went on vacation with ,just the 2 of them btw

Btss hire ladies of the night when they come to the states and one time they didnt want to pay for the services but wanted them free of charge(if this is true they are cheap af)
Jk and mij00 being together and she went to several of their shows during their 2019 world tour tour

Jimn and jk loving to party together and they are not romantically involved but are each others wing man

Oh and when yn was supposedly discovered having a secret IG page years ago where he bragged about all the p***y he was getting and that he drowning in it

I take it all with a grain of salt but all of it cant be lies and I know that they are not the innocent Angels they pretend to be

And jimn actually told about jn and jk getting into physical fights the most when the group kept saying that vee and jimn fight the most
i notice that J-hope and Namjoon have no rumors in that , only the maknae , only one rumor about Suga

Asahi

Established
Thanks God I found this video about tx* before,and after the debut,Taehyun was very different than now,and his resemblance to Jonghyun is because of plastic surgery,I feel better,because no witchcraft,no clone,the reason is plastic surgery.Hk, Sb, Yj have less ps than Th.
I found also Sh1nee before and after,and you can see that Key and Jonghyun had a lot of plastic surgery,Onew seems the less with plastic surgery.Another is Minho,he had a lot of ps.When you see that the face change comoletely and doesn't resemble to the child images,and there are not so much images it is to hide the ps

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Guys i noticed that the reality shows are becoming worst,they promote bully,eating disorders,violence,mental illness,stalking,abuse,fakeness,mockery of weak,witchcraft,yoga,meditation,hypnosis
Reality shows are "faked realities"... they do follow a "script"...

They make it "appear" that these are what's happening in "real life"... But actually present "real life" in the worse possible way...

They want the audience to be "shocked"
..in order to either make them relate negatively ("oh no, my life sucks, too! waaah")...

...or positively ("oh yeah, my life is far better than this..I'm good...").

e-Enoch

Superstar
Kinda sick that armies compare themselves to these emaciated men all the time..
And the members always talk about unhealthy eating habits and dieting..
Oh these armees don't realize that "comparing" themselves with others, especially with betees, is not wise...

They don't know that during the winter season those "belly fats" help them get more warmth...those adipose tissues provide them with more layers of natural "warmers..."

While Jk would be "freezing" more because of that "flat tummy"... the armees with body fats will have more body heat...

Girlyboo

I explained why. I see a double standard and you're acting like b*s are choir boys and haven't been around a** before. Anyways, I'm not going to argue anymore with you. I don't trust anyone that comes on here and the first thing they do is antagonize to defend b*s. Blocked, so don't even bother replying.
You’re such a lame ass bitch it’s crazy. I didn’t defend I said I think it’s a stretch about what you said. Lmao cry cuz I don’t agree with you

Laura755y

Star
Oh these armees don't realize that "comparing" themselves with others, especially with betees, is not wise...

They don't know that during the winter season those "belly fats" help them get more warmth...those adipose tissues provide them with more layers of natural "warmers..."

While Jk would be "freezing" more because of that "flat tummy"... the armees with body fats will have more body heat...
I dnt have Jeon's flat tummy, but i also dnt have too much belly fat and u're 100% right, im freezing everyday, when im outside. Also i dnt think he always have a "flat tummy" he's human, and we saw many time when the pics arent edited, that he gain weight, its so normal. But try and say this to his fans.