BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
They also try to guilt trip the recording academy to awarding them a grammy

The only time hibe ever wants btss to be considered as a poc group is when its grammy voting season and also try to use their donation to BLM as them being woke and poc solidarity when that couldnt be further from the truth

Hibe donated in btss name trying to get some of that jim jones heat off of them and nothing else

KEFZ

Established
To quote the one and only turtle rm:
"If I ruled the world I'd have it all, pretty girls
European, Asian, Caucasian girls
(I have 'em)"

Now these lyrics are from a blatant rip off of 90s black American hip hop, a b*s song called "if I ruled the world". (Which the title and idea comes from Nas, an American rapper's song with the same name)
In the b*s song rm repeats "Westside till I die." tf they know about that lol.
Anyway, rm's lyrics are mysogynistic and racist because he only says white and Asians are "pretty girls" and that he can have them at his disposal. Yet he's stealing black people's music?? How does that work?
Nasir Jones, now that's an emcee
I love 90s hip hop. And I gotta say it's WAYYYY better than all this mumbling soundcloud shit out. I was high key so puzzled to see them share the same stage with Nas... like wtf

MR must've been like dude I fuckin made it.

Last edited:

Girlyboo

Wrong, I did not say they were racist simply because they didn't post a pic with her. I said it was strange because they usually do post with the artists they perform and collab with. I also said that I've provided a lot of evidence on here showing that certain members have shown racism before. But you conveniently seemed to miss that part.
Listen I’m not here to defend and I’m not a fan. And no I didn’t miss those parts. I didn’t bring it up because I agree with some of your evidence. Rm has definitely done and said racist things. There’s pics so I wouldn’t try to dispute that. I brought up the posting thing because you were insinuating that the reason why they didn’t post her was because you think they’re racist. Which i felt was a stretch so I stated my opinion. You might not have said explicitly “I think they’re racist because they didn’t post her” but that’s what you were insinuating. I also think they didn’t interact with her much on stage not because she’s black, but because she had her whole ass out.

Berrywon88

Star
I brought up the posting thing because you were insinuating that the reason why they didn’t post her was because you think they’re racist. Which i felt was a stretch so I stated my opinion. You might not have said explicitly “I think they’re racist because they didn’t post her” but that’s what you were insinuating. I also think they didn’t interact with her much on stage not because she’s black, but because she had her whole ass out.
I'm not even a fan of Meg but I don't like what you're "insinuating" That these grown men were uncomfortable and avoiding her because of her attire. Bullsh!t! I brought up Halsey because she had her "a** out" around b*s and it's crickets. You think in these hot shorts she's covered?mgid_ao_image_mtv.jpeg.jpg
image.jpeg.jpg
But Halsey is a white passing mixed woman and Meg is a dark skinned black woman. I see the double standard.
To be fair Megan had her ass out…crop tops and stomach being out is something they’re comfortable with considering they see that in Korea too…
And save me the speech about how this is not what they're used to in Korea...guess who was in the audience salivating when Hwasa wore this..you guessed right, b*s.
main-qimg-76b555b520f6aa405844d1a9d2cff8e9-mzj.jpeg.jpg

Aamy

Star

It's real that it's strange,that they weren't not very close to Megan. Ok she has forms and we could see her butt with her outfit, but please, some of them actually like bigs booty. So I don't think it was because of what Megan wore this day. It's pretty normal,that there are assumptions about racism because of Koreans mentality about black people. Or they weren't just interested about Megan and they just did their job as usual

cadiz

Star

Aamy

Star
it's true that Megan usually shows skin but I think it's unfair to call her out on this now because

this JK during their concert

it seems he was showing a lot of skin, abs and nipples
so not much difference between JK and megan IMO

both are showing body ody ody for attention ;)
This reference xD ! Don't listen this spell anymore if you want to preserve your brain dear
Seriously its difficult to know the real reasons. Maybe there was a fight in intern and they were still angry? Never know

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hollywood = sex and sexual perversion...

It worships "Pan" the satanic god of all kinds of sexual perversions...

*"The very essence of Pan is sexual perversion. Pan is infamous for his sexual seductive powers and is often depicted with an erect phallus (male sex organ). Diogenes of Sinope, speaking in jest, related a myth of Pan learning masturbation from his father, Hermes, and teaching the habit to shepherds (Dio Chrysostom, Discourses, vi. 20). Pan is a sicko sex-freak and people who adore, worship and base movies upon him are all in the same boat with Pan."

The people who make movie's like Pan's Labyrinth, which features an innocent little girl falling in love with Pan, are sick-minded, demonically-inspired, sexually-perverted, evil individuals. The evidence speaks for itself. There is no downplaying the facts about Pan. The occult has always been synonymous with child exploitation.
Hollywood Sexual Abuse of Children(Hollywood is the child-molesting capital of America). Most people can't handle the truth. Most Christians try to avoid anything confrontational, ugly or offensive; which is why America has gone to hell down a moral landslide. The average professed Christian is indifferent, complacent and uncaring. Well, I care and you should too.
If the above picture offends you, then stop and consider how much Pan is praised, revered and featured in the music and movies that society adores. Please read this exhaustive study concerning the infatuation which Aleister Crowley had with the pagan god Pan, and the sexually immoral nature of Pan. NARNIA features Pan and a little girl alone in his home. It's really creepy and bizarre stuff. Crowley is revered in the music industry, infamous for sexual orgies, bizarre sex acts and sodomy.
Ecclesiastes 7:25, “I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness.”
* Quoted from David J. Stewart

e-Enoch

Superstar
it's true that Megan usually shows skin but I think it's unfair to call her out on this now because

this JK during their concert

it seems he was showing a lot of skin, abs and nipples
so not much difference between JK and megan IMO

both are showing body ody ody for attention ;)
Here's Jk channeling "Pan" ... the pagan god of sex..."worshipped" in Hollywood...

Kimiko

Veteran
Huh…. Y’all really seem like secret fans. Why is a post of him dancing with fans “cute”?!?!?? Just come out & say you’re a fan
Most of us,at least I did,used to be fans
Just cuz I found his dancing with background singers cute doesnt mean I think it's ok with everything else this group has done or is currently doing

I was once a fan but I am a work in progress

swayy000

Star
The "Squid Game Doll" (and Jn's Girl in Pig Tails "character") are very possibly satanic symbolisms...related to "Pan" (the god of sexual perversion)..

...Also why Jk is "so sexualized" is most probably because he is "channeling the spirit of Pan."

interesting. I also thought this a while back