BTS discussion thread

Asahi

Established
Hi guys,I am the user Fujiko,i have forgot my email,so I had to register and change my name,but it's me,so don't worry ,I am not a troll.I changed my phone,and I didn't remember to save the email,but thanks God i could register again.

Berrywon88

Star
Lol. This girl is already married to Matt Mazzeo...a corporate guy...

If I were Matt, I'll have her checked up soon by a psychotherapist...Hahaha!
I had a moot on twttr that was the biggest jk stan. She collected his merch, and posters etc. Streamed his songs constantly. And went to almost all the concerts they had in the states. She probably went to this L.A. one. Here's the thing...I found out she was older, like in her 40s, had a husband and 3 kids. I wondered how her family felt about her jk obsession. She was one of the members that ran his U.S. fanbase.

queen82

Star

e-Enoch

Superstar
I had a moot on twttr that was the biggest jk stan. She collected his merch, and posters etc. Streamed his songs constantly. And went to almost all the concerts they had in the states. She probably went to this L.A. one. Here's the thing...I found out she was older, like in her 40s, had a husband and 3 kids. I wondered how her family felt about her jk obsession. She was one of the members that ran his U.S. fanbase.
I only have one word for her: Yikes!!!

Berrywon88

Star
Megan posted this,not selcas with bt*,only pictures taken from the concert,and two about her before the performance
Dang, this is getting weird. They always take pictures with the people they perform and collab with. Like they didn't even thank meg in a tweet for showing up at their concert as a guest. Like look at them with Halsey...I guarantee they didn't know she's part black.
D5iMcXPW0AIVDD9.jpgf3bc8fdc3d0c71c5df986d9b5bda63ed.jpg
And I remember they acted like the collab with Nick Minaj didn't exist. They paid her dust, also juice wrld. I think in the future black artists should stay far far away from this group and refuse to collab.

Asahi

Established
Dang, this is getting weird. They always take pictures with the people they perform and collab with. Like they didn't even thank meg in a tweet for showing up at their concert as a guest. Like look at them with Halsey...I guarantee they didn't know she's part black.
View attachment 65918View attachment 65919
And I remember they acted like the collab with Nick Minaj didn't exist. They paid her dust, also juice wrld. I think in the future black artists should stay far far away from this group and refuse to collab.
I expected a selca with them,not her alone,this is so sad,and you are right,no tweets about her

Kimiko

Veteran
I was wondering if they had taken a selfie with her or even thanked her for showing up....not one but suprised that they didnt

I bet they have no idea that halsey has a black parent

They always kiss the ass of their white collaborators, pretending as if they are besties with coldplay and halsey and ed Sheeran but ignore the shit out of their black collaborators

They Want to absorb black culture but have disdain for black people

They really are racist pos ,plus they know that their talent is minuscule compared to theblack people they steal their ideas from and love to cosplay as

I hope other black artists take note and stay away from these culture vultures

When they lose the grammy again I will be like this
tenor.png