BTS discussion thread

Luisy

Established
why dont you ask in her thread she made? did she delete it?
She is gone from there by deleting all posts. Only a few posts of her are still visible on this thread.
IMG_20211129_233846.jpg
She was deleting posts from this thread when I caught her. Surely she saw my posts but again she is gone. Probably something is off with her. Once I asked here about her on oct 20
IMG_20211129_230551.jpg

Never posted here before but am very curious where is Boti? I hope she is doing well. She is totally gone for a while. If I understand her ideology well she will post here on her thread anyhow no matter who is disagreeing with her on any debate. She was very dedicated to this thread. She was never inactive more than one day once before her this massive silence and used to post couple of posts literally every single day and now totally gone??? I dunno its very odd to me and fishy.

IMG_20211129_230531.jpg
Btw I'm curious again about boti. Someone who claims to work in the entertainment industry, how can she manage her time to investigate, analyze and write all the stuffs in here everyday? With couple of posts on different topic everyday? It would take hours to organize everything even for a professional and I can't understand if she really believes entertainment industry is all corupt, why is she still there? Plus she was constantly complaining about it on a forum? Along with a boyband with whom she never met but holds this much grudge? Something is weird about her that doesn't add up.

Last edited:

natie

Rookie
I told yall that jk is an equal opportunity kind of guy, he really was the only one making eye contact and smiling at megan

He is the least racist member of the group imo and he always said he likes tall girls

He was smiling and giggling again around her,hopefully he made her at ease since no one else was really trying

But they were definitely more hands on and familiar with halsey and I'm pretty sure race is a factor
I think maybe bc Megan had a very revealing outfit they were uncomfortable to do skinship with her like hugging etc. they hugged Halsey but she had "normal" clothes. idk, i think its just a cultural thing, i dont think theyre were racists towards Megan

natie

Rookie
I'm glad jk was nice with her cause it looked like meg was feeling really uncomfortable. He smiled at her several times which probably made her feel better. I don't like Meg's music or anything but she's always seemed friendly and b*s kind of gave her the cold shoulder. They certainly didn't do that to Halsey. I see the difference. And I agree with you, jk doesn't seem to care much about race or looks like the rest of them do. He's shy but the most friendly with people outside the group, except with C0rden, so I know something happened there.
I think maybe bc Megan had a very revealing outfit they were uncomfortable to do skinship with her like hugging etc. they hugged Halsey but she had "normal" clothes. idk, i think its just a cultural thing, i dont think theyre were racists towards Megan

queen82

Star
i don't think being korean is the reason

the problem is that they are boyband. And nobody takes boybands seriously as artists
1D were a group of 90% white guys and they never got a Grammy nomination

BT-S are confusing having a big fandom with being an artist respected for their music

they see it as an escape from military
infact boy bands never win grammy

Berrywon88

Star
Halsey wears very revealing outfits all the time. Here she is practicing with b*s and her top is so short her bra is showing underneath.
bts-4.jpg
Here her stomach and boobs are out
images.jpeg-5.jpg
And they seemed comfortable around her to me.
unnamed-37.jpg

Hi hun,

Her whole personality is basically jk stan koreaboo lol. But it seems like the group for sure noticed her and has in their last LA concert too. I'm sure jk has hit it lol. That or maybe just bemused at her obvious "pick me" energy radiating from her vids lol. He was enamoured with Megan much much more than this girl. She'll stick a YouTube video up soon and brag about how much he's been looking at her. I bet for sure she's on his LA roster lol.
She's lives in Los Angeles and is a former Miss Alabama. Definitely on his roster.

Kimiko

Veteran
Halsey wears very revealing outfits all the time. Here she is practicing with b*s and her top is so short her bra is showing underneath.
View attachment 65906
Here her stomach and boobs are out
View attachment 65907
And they seemed comfortable around her to me.
View attachment 65909
I agree with you

Hope seemed to engage a lil bit as well as they performed but other than jk no one else did

Rmm seemed totally disinterested and jimn just seemed unsure/uncomfortable

If meg was white they would have been giggling and grinning all over the place like jk

Rmm was really the one who seemed distant imo with his turtle looking self

Kimiko

Veteran
She's lives in Los Angeles and is a former Miss Alabama. Definitely on his roster.
I hope she doesnt think she is special cuz I'm sure she is one of many

I read that jk has a gf,a member of a not very well known kpop girl group
I saw pics of her plus her name and her group name but I cant remember it and of course the tweets are gone now
I wish I had saved it

Fujiko

Star

I saw pics of her plus her name and her group name but I cant remember it and of course the tweets are gone now
I wish I had saved it
She thinks is special because she said that he watched her,but I saw others tweets about people who said that jk or jm was watching them...she is a delulu koreaboo ,delulu jk biased who thinks she is perfect for him,and she put stupid tests to prouve that jk is her ideal man lol
I remember when I watched superm there was a girl who said that Ta3min was staring her,watching her b**bs and she was convinced that he felt in love with her only because he watched where she was(how she is sure that he felt in love with her?Crazyyyy)

Berrywon88

Star

I wish I had saved it
Yeah she's probably 1/1000, but girls like her don't care. They actually do think they're special because they know that millions of girls wish they were in her place. They're just being used.

And I didn't know that about jk. I doubt any of them are single tho. I heard a rumor that he was dating a Korean actress for awhile, but who knows.

e-Enoch

Superstar

I wish I had saved it
The girl looks like she happily married Matt Mazzeo...

Wonder how her husband feels about his wife stanning Jk...lol

queen82

Star

I wish I had saved it
i'm confused before he dating the tatoo girl and now a girl group member eh eh

e-Enoch

Superstar
She thinks is special because she said that he watched her,but I saw others tweets about people who said that jk or jm was watching them...she is a delulu koreaboo ,delulu jk biased who thinks she is perfect for him,and she put stupid tests to prouve that jk is her ideal man lol
I remember when I watched superm there was a girl who said that Ta3min was staring her,watching her b**bs and she was convinced that he felt in love with her only because he watched where she was(how she is sure that he felt in love with her?Crazyyyy)
Lol. This girl is already married to Matt Mazzeo...a corporate guy...

If I were Matt, I'll have her checked up soon by a psychotherapist...Hahaha!