BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
I think someone called Sb fat. He said he was eating what he wanted and would lose it when he felt like he needed to. I like his plumper face because he loves to eat, so do most of them. He's the worst, along with Th to mess with. The ones who take it personal are Yj and maybe Bg, but I'm not sure. Criticism bounces off Hk.

Exactly, it's part of their conditioning. Abuse them physically, mentally and sexually and they're going to work harder to prove them wrong. One of them is going to break, and I'm worried it will be public. The fans are ruthless. They bullied Hk for supporting a fan with an eating disorder.
That's really messed up and very sad to think about these type of treatments. Real fans should be happy to see their celebs taking care of their health and not the contrary. And unfortunately there too much idols who has commited suicide because of all this shit. She wasn't a kpop idol, but she was an actress in boys over flower. She played the role of a nasty and jealous bad bitch character and was against the main lead female of course. She wasn't even that big in the industry, but she gave up on her life because of the abuse she endured by CEO's and 31 others powerful people ( if I'm not wrong about the numbers I don't remember if there are more than that or a bit less) in her letter, she wrote that a producer hit her with a bottle on her head several time because she didn't want to do casting couch. She comit suicide and her sister find her to her room. Just so atrocious. She wasn't big. I permit to compare because its exactly the same thing in Music industry.

Imagine what the members had gone through. Because I'm sorry but hated or not, they are quite fucking big. No wonder they need drugs to not succomb

Aamy

Star
they are probably terrified of interacting with a woman in front of their fans

they know most fans there want to see gay fanservice between them and not interactions with other females
Megan is black, imagine if one member tried to do fanservice with her ? Do you want them to be savagely assault when they will going home? XD it could maybe please the US fans, but their own fan ? Their members playing with Megan? It will be the end of the world.

But you are right. Taekook and Jikook is the gold for Armys. I don't know if they are others popular fanservice ship, I only know these too

Aamy

Star
He should be glad anyone wants to rub on his reptilian ass.

Armys were bitching about the lack of fanservice. They didn't come here to act gay for pay. That's for the Grammys and SK only. They have to see a show in Asia to see that type of stuff.
If BTS start doing fanservice with western celebs, it will be a catastrophe for them, imagine the sasaengs?

e-Enoch

Superstar
I am going far I warn you but... do you see the emoji before the writing? It's a little bunny. I know it could just be my imagination, but seriously. A bunny? It represents sex slave too. We always talked about kitten beta slaves. But a lot of people forgot the bunny ears who is a sign of mind control too with celebs
Interesting...this reminds me of the "playboy bunnies" ...

Hmmm... remember how Jk calls himself "international playboy?" Lol...

Laura755y

Star
For me all their backgrounds are suspicious, it can be a blatant of full lies, just for their fans and like that they can continue to identify themselves with them. In fact its not even suspicious, but I am more in a parano mode, after all BH created them all their outfits, personnality, even humor. Why not their past?
Thats a fact , cant agree more.

Aamy

Star
Interesting...this reminds me of the "playboy bunnies" ...

Hmmm... remember how Jk calls himself "international playboy?" Lol...
For the international playboy I think its because of his fans who sees him like this, so he really believe it. Or it was just to do react Armys and it works

But I was wrong about the bunny. It was just a fan who associate members with animals. I will read everything in my life, I was wrong in this case, but the bunny ears is really something about mind control and sex slaves too

e-Enoch

Superstar
For the international playboy I think its because of his fans who sees him like this, so he really believe it. Or it was just to do react Armys and it works

But I was wrong about the bunny. It was just a fan who associate members with animals. I will read everything in my life, I was wrong in this case, but the bunny ears is really something about mind control and sex slaves too
You are right about the bunny ears related to mind control and sex slaves... Hugh Hefner, the founder of Playboy magazine had those as his logo...

Last edited:
Can you please share username of the person who tweeted this
@crystaljinie
If BTS start doing fanservice with western celebs, it will be a catastrophe for them, imagine the sasaengs?
They would tell everything.
That's really messed up and very sad to think about these type of treatments. Real fans should be happy to see their celebs taking care of their health and not the contrary. And unfortunately there too much idols who has commited suicide because of all this shit. She wasn't a kpop idol, but she was an actress in boys over flower. She played the role of a nasty and jealous bad bitch character and was against the main lead female of course. She wasn't even that big in the industry, but she gave up on her life because of the abuse she endured by CEO's and 31 others powerful people ( if I'm not wrong about the numbers I don't remember if there are more than that or a bit less) in her letter, she wrote that a producer hit her with a bottle on her head several time because she didn't want to do casting couch. She comit suicide and her sister find her to her room. Just so atrocious. She wasn't big. I permit to compare because its exactly the same thing in Music industry.

Imagine what the members had gone through. Because I'm sorry but hated or not, they are quite fucking big. No wonder they need drugs to not succomb
The drugs help numb their feelings. That's awful about the actress. I'd heard of her before, but didn't know that she was hit with a bottle. Tae is making his departure into other stuff using that chaebol.

Laura755y

Star

Laura755y

Star
Oh god, havent seen this before. This is really scary.
Something is really going with him mentally, something is very wrong there.
Also they mention "chicken" a lot too, I believe chicken had some kind of underlying se#ual meaning.
Well everything they say should have an underlying sexual meaning does it. This is sad really.

Attachments

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thats what im talking about the kid behavior is too much lately, he acts like a 9yo child, i know that he is an actor as well, but this isnt, its not a simple act, its him completly finding comfy in acting like a kid, its not even that sick aegyo, idk how to explain it but a hope u understand it.
Perhaps "acting like a kid" is a "safe space" for him, too... Like kids are not usually criticized or personally attacked online, in real life...(unless they are directly bullied by their own "friends" or schoolmates).

Aamy

Star
Well everything they say should have an underlying sexual meaning does it. This is sad really.
Because of all their codes I don't see some foods in a normal way so disgusting. It risks to make you laugh but when I learned about Pizzagate I swear that I couldn't eat some pizzas during a long time. Ridiculous but real. Same with some ice creams. Do you remember Miko? When I saw that this logo looks like a lot to one of their pedo codes, I can tell you I had nasty goosebumps.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Because of all their codes I don't see some foods in a normal way so disgusting. It risks to make you laugh but when I learned about Pizzagate I swear that I couldn't eat some pizzas during a long time. Ridiculous but real. Same with some ice creams. Do you remember Miko? When I saw that this logo looks like a lot to one of their pedo codes, I can tell you I had nasty goosebumps.
Try to eat square pizzas and ice cream in pints or cups, instead... :)

...these pizza & ice cream pedo symbols have a lot to do with the shapes (triangle & cone) and not the taste...

Aamy

Star
Try to eat square pizzas and ice cream in pints or cups, instead... :)

...these pizza & ice cream pedo symbols have a lot to do with the shapes (triangle & cone) and not the taste...
It's not because of the taste, or the shape in themselfs. when I saw a pizza months ago for example, my mind associated this directly to children with big predators pigs , and then it was stuck in my head. Impossible to eat something who were related to these disgusting stuff. My body didn't feel well, complicated to explain, but I know its just their codes. But still. Where I live, three years ago an ex famous blogger of tv reality show was in a big scandal with two friends of him, they were accused to p***philia, his friends was in their 50's, and there were proofs that this man had sex with minors between 14 and 17 years old, he was like a sugar daddy. His pets like they called them on the proofs, were forced to call him babybel. It was his nickname. The second monster was known by the nickname Babar.

It was disgusting af, it doesn't change the fact that babybel has the same taste, but if you are sensitive like me, it will disgust you when you are going to see this "cheese" again, because your brain will associate this with horrendous things you have heard or read. It's pretty boring but that's my case.

Babar is still an anime for little children, but when you know some pigs use this as a nickname over 50's and showing young teen boys in snapchat doing disgusting stuff... well it ruined your vision

Fujiko

Star
Same,I didn't eat pizza since a lot of months

e-Enoch

Superstar
It's not because of the taste, or the shape in themselfs. when I saw a pizza months ago for example, my mind associated this directly to children with big predators pigs , and then it was stuck in my head. Impossible to eat something who were related to these disgusting stuff. My body didn't feel well, complicated to explain, but I know its just their codes. But still. Where I live, three years ago an ex famous blogger of tv reality show was in a big scandal with two friends of him, they were accused to p***philia, his friends was in their 50's, and there were proofs that this man had sex with minors between 14 and 17 years old, he was like a sugar daddy. His pets like they called them on the proofs, were forced to call him babybel. It was his nickname. The second monster was known by the nickname Babar.

It was disgusting af, it doesn't change the fact that babybel has the same taste, but if you are sensitive like me, it will disgust you when you are going to see this "cheese" again, because your brain will associate this with horrendous things you have heard or read. It's pretty boring but that's my case.

Babar is still an anime for little children, but when you know some pigs use this as a nickname over 50's and showing young teen boys in snapchat doing disgusting stuff... well it ruined your vision
I understand...it does affect our sensitivities...

But as for me, I try my best to keep my objectivity regarding these "blameless foods". I don't want to let these satanic perversions ruin these delicious food recipes...lol.

Laura755y

Star

I dnt believe the fans associating things with them tbh, we already know that their is paid fans, and or staffs posting on social media, what if those staff/paid fans, were the one spreading the animal shit associated with each member, its the same when they said that V aka tae was the one changing from i love you to " i purple you" when in fact he didnt, and then we figured out that purple is a color associated with alluration, and magic... also there was q clip of tae saying(fezr the double bunny
..) and bunny is also satan name,.. its just all planned and im 100% that the animal thing is included in the plan, i dnt believe for one sec that they will let something like this in fans hand .

queen82

Star