BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thanks and if I may be frank lol...rm has some serious issues. Basically rm just mimics people, he was doing this with C0rden. And this is why his raps fall flat compared to yn and jhpe. He is just copying rappers he has listened to and not finding a style of his own. I believe he is extremely insecure, has low self-esteem, and gets very jealous. He will hide all of this by mocking people, boasting, and trying to appear more put together and smarter than everyone else. He's very prideful but weak.

I will use this clip as an example. I believe Rm is jealous here. Rm is jealous that jk is getting attention and trending for his English skills when that's his fort. So what does he do? He mocks armies and mimics how they're responding to jk...making it look like he doesn't care when he clearly does.
Yes. I agree with your analysis of Rm, too. I believe he was not meant to be someone who should perform on stage...but backstage... Rm's talent is mainly in writing lyrics and song production, overall... He has no natural gifts in singing and dancing...People who don't have the natural gifts, tend to copy or mimic others...

He is a jealous guy... fearful and insecure... it's sad esp if you are supposed to be a leader...

Laura755y

Star
D

IDK. It is reported that he was struggling with cancer since last year. At this point idk what it means. Bts in LA having concert. Maybe they were just paying their condolences by posting on twitter.maybe.
I dnt wanna jump into conclusions, but november is very know for being the sacrifice month, also the 28th november is the Red planet day(mars) . Also the " he stuggeld secretly with concer" i heard those few words many times, its the biggest lie since R.Kelly.

Attachments

Fujiko

Star
Same! I thought yn was the best rapper in the group hands down and jhpe the most original with his own unique style.
When they performed "daechwita" at bt* concert people praised hobi and suga part,not rm.Even they appreciated jimin rap.
People could be blind,but they notice that rm is not the best rapper in the group.
In this video about best rappers (but not only in this)Suga is at top four,not rm,and I agree about mark ,stray kids changbin,ateez mingi, monsta x jooheon being the best rappers.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
even if hes showing skin, or looks hot, you can just acknowledge his look as part of the concept/costume they are trying to portray without having to treat him like a s3x object. but no, armys really sexualize jk in a crop top and treat him like this is how he is like he's this fanfic mafia. some literally even go far to draw fanart of two members JUST looking at each other and sexualize that! they dont differentiate the character they portray on stage/camera vs their real selves (meaning going on vlive, etc, the closest portrayal of their real selves). or they are just in denial. idk how to explain it, but its really sad.
I agree with all that you said and you're right it is sad. I have seen some of the most disturbing things when it comes to jk. Aside from armies seeing him as a sex object and in the same breath infantilizing him. A lot of them also have some bizarre fantasy that he's domineering and physically abusive to whomever they ship him with or even themselves.

Like what is wrong with them? He's just drinking water here...

Berrywon88

Star
I dnt wanna jump into conclusions, but november is very know for being the sacrifice month, also the 28th november is the Red planet day(mars) . Also the " he stuggeld secretly with concer" i heard those few words many times, its the biggest lie since R.Kelly.
You always come through with the theories and have the evidence to back it up! Whoa and weren't we talking about possible sacrifices being made in the b*s circle because they want to win a Grammy so bad? It's something to consider for sure!

e-Enoch

Superstar
I always thought that jk's foot injury was reshot for the cameras.
His injury was weird because there were differing stories as to how he got hurt. He said it was when he was working out in his room and he hit a piece of furniture. The members said it was when he was in the shower and he was being careless. Bh said it was due to him doing light stretches. Like which one is it?? And I don't think you're over thinking. Their "injuries" are always explained in a vague manner and there's a lot more going on that they're not saying.
They do want the armees to keep on discussing these matters...the more buzz the better...so "vagueness" or "puzzling" the armees is intentional... (they've been messing up the armees psyche...they are cruel...).

e-Enoch

Superstar
V, that guy is so weird,but in a very awfull way, what i noticed this few past months is that he started acting like a child in many occasion, when i searched about it, it have something related to a trauma, i guess enoch said it as well, when i searched about it, i figured that its a defense mechanisme, and it happens when.the person is in a state of shok, stress... its called age regression. This article give better explanation.
This is true as well. Thanks, Laura. :)

It does appear that T*e needs all the possible "coping mechanisms" he can use... I really, really hope he does not "crack up" or "breakdown" or worse...hurt himself "permanently..."

By all means, he must never be left alone or without company...he is actually in a very fragile state...

tzolld

Established
V, that guy is so weird,but in a very awfull way, what i noticed this few past months is that he started acting like a child in many occasion, when i searched about it, it have something related to a trauma, i guess enoch said it as well, when i searched about it, i figured that its a defense mechanisme, and it happens when.the person is in a state of shok, stress... its called age regression. This article give better explanation.
I also think the most likely explanation for some of his "odd" behaviours is most likely a multiple personality issue.
After all, in "singularity", he holds all these masks inside of himself, I mean, the meaning of that is obvious.
Definitely could also be possible that his trauma issues go way back, out of all members his family background is the most sus, just becuz theres so little information, and he rarely ralks about them.
He does show a lot of different "faces", I also think his behaviour changes a lot.

Attachments

Laura755y

Star
I also think the most likely explanation for some of his "odd" behaviours is most likely a multiple personality issue.
After all, in "singularity", he holds all these masks inside of himself, I mean, the meaning of that is obvious.
Definitely could also be possible that his trauma issues go way back, out of all members his family background is the most sus, just becuz theres so little information, and he rarely ralks about them.
He does show a lot of different "faces", I also think his behaviour changes a lot.
Totally agree. His background is the most sus for me as well, .

Aamy

Star
Yes. I agree with your analysis of Rm, too. I believe he was not meant to be someone who should perform on stage...but backstage... Rm's talent is mainly in writing lyrics and song production, overall... He has no natural gifts in singing and dancing...People who don't have the natural gifts, tend to copy or mimic others...

He is a jealous guy... fearful and insecure... it's sad esp if you are supposed to be a leader...
This guy takes too much in the face ! First he is a turtle, and then he is an usurpator just good to mimick others? I pity him in a way, but not too much, cause this man is the god of a lot of Army. I am not worried for him. If he decided one day to become an actor, I'm sure that Army will be there for him. At least in countries where is a popular and considered like a real man of fantasies.

Remember his face when he saw Megan ? XD dude was like :" I'm going to show you who is the real rapper here"

Aamy

Star
Totally agree. His background is the most sus for me as well, .
For me all their backgrounds are suspicious, it can be a blatant of full lies, just for their fans and like that they can continue to identify themselves with them. In fact its not even suspicious, but I am more in a parano mode, after all BH created them all their outfits, personnality, even humor. Why not their past?

Aamy

Star
I found an article about it ,it was Yeonjun the member called chubby,people are crazy,seriously,he is not chubby
Beauty standards are incredible af. Because in my place I'm sorry but this man would be considered slim and thin as fuck. People would say to him to eat xD what the fuck? I want to be fat like this so !

Aamy

Star
Lol!! Y’all are really crazy as hell! Seriously??!! Now he could have multiple personality disorder…I’m going to say you might need to get your head checked! You guys are really silly and sick…
But why are you saying that ? It's not new that public fucking love when their celebs are cursing on scene. In fact they can do what they want, their fans will be always ready to love their contents. What is silly about posting this ?

e-Enoch

Superstar
This guy takes too much in the face ! First he is a turtle, and then he is an usurpator just good to mimick others? I pity him in a way, but not too much, cause this man is the god of a lot of Army. I am not worried for him. If he decided one day to become an actor, I'm sure that Army will be there for him. At least in countries where is a popular and considered like a real man of fantasies.

Remember his face when he saw Megan ? XD dude was like :" I'm going to show you who is the real rapper here"
Hmmm...Rm the actor... that could work for him, too! I find him funny in the "House of Army"...