BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Maybe they're trying to "adapt" to some Western linguistic behavior, which doesn't actually suit them, because they sound & appear corny doing it..lol..And like you said, "cringe and unnatural".

How Vee is moving instantly from one "personality" to another could be a sign of having MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)... this could be a result of continued psychological trauma... It's really heartbreaking to see a broken man on the inside... the gorgeous outer image...can't always hide it...
Yeah, it really is sad, sometimes he's the psychopath, the neighboor next door, now a KID , and still the list goes on and on, idk wut tf they do to these people, but whatever it is, its so fucked up...
the level of try hard with these guys

I just cringe when I see that cursing video posted here
as usual everything RM does is next level cringe

and then he goes back to sing "nananana we don't neeed permission to dance" lol
it's like going to a kids show and the clowns start to curse if front of the children
Giiiiirl, that god damn whale, is just out if hand honestly, the level of cringe i ssw in this few clips was mind blowing, no word needed...

Kimiko

Veteran
Jk and jimn and vee did a good job from what I saw of the concerts and the hyung line was pretty forgettable unfortunately

I also think jk was uncomfortable in his outfit and it's so true how he wears baggy clothes when not working

Also does btss cuss like this in asia or they save their potty mouths for American concerts? Rmm with his fake ass blaccent again and jk bad boy persona is just that,this guy is still trying to figure out who tf he even is

jem123

Established
Smh they really are braindead. Apparently some people were upset because their kids listen to them.

I know right. What is going on with him? First jk looked like he was high as a kite for awhile back there and now he seems okay and we got t*e taking his place. Tf?? T*e's been bizarre since his "leg injury."

And their cursing seemed so cringe and unnatural. How can you sing kiddie songs like ptd and then say mother fcking in a concert. It just doesn't match. They used to curse in their early songs but it fit their hip hop image at the time. But now?
Why do everyone seem to act weird after specific "surgeries", or is it a code word for something sinister?.. First Yn, now V..?

Berrywon88

Star
Regarding Jk, I think he genuinely loves the armees...if not for the "manipulative ways" of h*be, he could also be more transparent with them... Jk has the potential to make it as a solo act in the future...because of his "captured" audience...lol.

However, on the armees' side...it's obvious they adore Jk, but their "unhealthy devotions and imaginations" cross the
I agree. Jk seems genuine, which has me stumped. He really is a mystery because I just can't figure him out. He's either one of the best actors on this planet or is actually a good guy. And in that industry I find that hard to believe. But I've never seen him slip out of character.

I will say I see that he loves to perform in front of an audience. He's again an odd one because he obviously loves the stage and attention, but comes across most of the time awkward and shy. Idk with him. The other members are easier to read, except for jn.

queen82

Star
the level of try hard with these guys

I just cringe when I see that cursing video posted here
as usual everything RM does is next level cringe

and then he goes back to sing "nananana we don't neeed permission to dance" lol
it's like going to a kids show and the clowns start to curse if front of the children
they looks bipolar or what

Riko

Veteran
I agree. Jk seems genuine, which has me stumped. He really is a mystery because I just can't figure him out. He's either one of the best actors on this planet or is actually a good guy. And in that industry I find that hard to believe. But I've never seen him slip out of character.

I will say I see that he loves to perform in front of an audience. He's again an odd one because he obviously loves the stage and attention, but comes across most of the time awkward and shy. Idk with him. The other members are easier to read, except for jn.
He isn't as extroverted and quirky and cool like Tae and Hobi can be on stage but he carries their shows and he knows it lol. I think he is just an awkward, introverted guy in his actual persona. And yeah he seems verryy level headed, the fact that in 8 years he's never once been seen losing his temper is quite telling. His looks are slowly coming back from the Jaws of death too. I wonder who his societal elite connections are or if he doesn't actually have any.

Berrywon88

Star
Maybe they're trying to "adapt" to some Western linguistic behavior, which doesn't actually suit them, because they sound & appear corny doing it..lol..And like you said, "cringe and unnatural".

How Vee is moving instantly from one "personality" to another could be a sign of having MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)... this could be a result of continued psychological trauma... It's really heartbreaking to see a broken man on the inside... the gorgeous outer image...can't always hide it...
Wow you're right. It's funny I didn't think of that, but a lot of western artists these days curse an exorbitant amount. I think if it didn't come across as rehearsed b*s wouldn't have sounded so cringe.

Kind of like when they performed in the U.K. and were copying the cliche stereotype British accent. Rm did the faux posh accent here on the late night show probably because C0rden is british..it's when he says "hot water with armies, are you alright?"
And t*e really is broken isn't he? And I never thought about MPD with him, but you never know. The thing is that the disorder is developed as a young child, from severe repeated abuse/trauma. I believe I read that if a trauma happens to a child over 8 yrs old then they won't end up with multiple personality disorder. So if t*e has that then he always did and he suffered from abuse and neglect early on.

Aamy

Star
Girl, V is acting weird asf, and creepy! He's acting like a kid, is he high or smthng?!?
And whats up with them cussing around! Bad boiii persona for all of them now?!?
Bad boy behavior will please where they are so no wonder why its for everyone xD ah no. Forget Jimin. The poor guy has only one role to show, and it's not pretty..

They know that if they curse in public, their public will pleased and will be full of fantasies when they will go home

Berrywon88

Star
Do you remember when JK sprained his ankle and was not able to perform. It was intentionally recorded on camera to gain sympathy. But we have no video of tae or suga's injury. Or maybe I'm over thinking.
I always thought that jk's foot injury was reshot for the cameras.
His injury was weird because there were differing stories as to how he got hurt. He said it was when he was working out in his room and he hit a piece of furniture. The members said it was when he was in the shower and he was being careless. Bh said it was due to him doing light stretches. Like which one is it?? And I don't think you're over thinking. Their "injuries" are always explained in a vague manner and there's a lot more going on that they're not saying.

cadiz

Star
Wow you're right. It's funny I didn't think of that, but a lot of western artists these days curse an exorbitant amount. I think if it didn't come across as rehearsed b*s wouldn't have sounded so cringe.

Kind of like when they performed in the U.K. and were copying the cliche stereotype British accent. Rm did the faux posh accent here on the late night show probably because C0rden is british..it's when he says "hot water with armies, are you alright?"
And t*e really is broken isn't he? And I never thought about MPD with him, but you never know. The thing is that the disorder is developed as a young child, from severe repeated abuse/trauma. I believe I read that if a trauma happens to a child over 8 yrs old then they won't end up with multiple personality disorder. So if t*e has that then he always did and he suffered from abuse and neglect early on.
thank you for posting this video, I didnt watch the show

But saw twitter comments about RM's attitude here and how BT---S supports army being bullies. And those comments were right

This was the perfect moment for BTS to call out their fans abusive behavior
instead they laughed about it, and RM acting all cocky told Corden he "accepts his apologies"

Corden is apologizing because he made a joke about ARmys (said they are 15 years old...oh wow so offensive)
But why is BTS not apologizing for armys sending death threats online??.....that is way worse than the Corden joke

Kimiko

Veteran
Jk really does carry the show and he is said to be very introverted

I believe it by how he is obviously the star of the group but in interviews he is always in the back and rarely speaks unless prompted to by his hyungs and rMm aven mentioned a few times how jk doesnt really talk all that much

Jk saying hell yeah doesnt count as cussing like t@e and rmm who are cringe af when they do that

Fujiko

Star
Girl, V is acting weird asf, and creepy! He's acting like a kid, is he high or smthng?!?
And whats up with them cussing around! Bad boiii persona for all of them now?!?
V is so weird ,I found a video with their ment,what do you think about V?

e-Enoch

Superstar

Among many Western artists, punctuating their speech with curses, is a "cool" thing to do especially among the hip hop groups or rappers who have developed a sub-culture with their own linguistic style & patterns...which interestingly, have also made the genre more unique & well-defined... they speak like that even when they're not making music or rap...

About Rm...haha, that was a good & keen observation you made about how he "tried" to do some British accent with Cord3n...the inflection came at the last part when he made that falling intonation in the last 2 syllables... lol.

As for T*e, it's very possible that he's experienced trauma before age 7... There are not a lot of data coming from T*e's personal life...but the more publicized info that his grandma was the one who raised him speaks so much about his nuclear family...to be taken cared of not by your own parents, suggest a whole lot of other issues besides economics...

Surprisingly, despite his "erratic" behaviors, I still find T*e to be the most "authentic" of them all...

Fujiko

Star
Among many Western artists, punctuating their speech with curses, is a "cool" thing to do especially among the hip hop groups or rappers who have developed a sub-culture with their own linguistic style & patterns...which interestingly, have also made the genre more unique & well-defined... they speak like that even when they're not making music or rap...

About Rm...haha, that was a good & keen observation you made about how he "tried" to do some British accent with Cord3n...the inflection came at the last part when he made that falling intonation in the last 2 syllables... lol.

As for T*e, it's very possible that he's experienced trauma before age 7... There are not a lot of data coming from T*e's personal life...but the more publicized info that his grandma was the one who raised him speaks so much about his nuclear family...to be taken cared of not by your own parents, suggest a whole lot of other issues besides economics...

Surprisingly, despite his "erratic" behaviors, I still find T*e to be the most "authentic" of them all...
There are people who think that Tae is autistic ,that could explain some of his behaviours.If he is autistic he is the most genuine,it is not arrogance,and some of them are talented

Kimiko

Veteran
thank you for posting this video, I didnt watch the show

But saw twitter comments about RM's attitude here and how BT---S supports army being bullies. And those comments were right

This was the perfect moment for BTS to call out their fans abusive behavior
instead they laughed about it, and RM acting all cocky told Corden he "accepts his apologies"

Corden is apologizing because he made a joke about ARmys (said they are 15 years old...oh wow so offensive)
But why is BTS not apologizing for armys sending death threats online??.....that is way worse than the Corden joke
Corden didnt apologize and he was cut off by rmm when he said that it wasnt an apology

It's crazy how armi go insane over someone being rude to btss but when btss, or rather, rmm is rude to someone its him being savage
The double standard is ridiculous

However btss should call out their fans ,txt does it quite a bit
Vee and jn are the ones who call them out every now and then but the other 5 are totally complicit with their fandoms behavior