BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Jk's jacket unbuttoning is all over twttr. Idk he looked really uncomfortable to me, but he had to keep doing the choreography. He kept trying to cover his chest and it looked like he couldn't wait to button his jacket back up. But armies just sexualize him as always.
I noticed something all of the member's clothe's button didnt open exept Jeon's ! And all the otgerd clothe were long enough to hide their upper body yet Jeon wore tht weird ass outfit, guess that compagny wanna make people sexualizing him til no end...

Berrywon88

Star
Isnt funny tho, wonder how many people are here doing the same... just when the talk gets too serious they show their asses ...
They lurk and know everything about this thread yet say we need to get a life. Lmao you can't make this crap up! Then when their bias gets mentioned there they suddenly are calling everyone mentally ill or homophobic. Rinse and repeat.

queen82

Star
So let me get this straight: y'all hate BTS but cream your panties for other idols? How does that work? Are they not sAtANiC or iLlUmInAtI too? Aren't they MK ultra or whatever the hell they're supposed to be? Make it make sense.

No one in their sane mind would take a bunch of mentally ill idiots like yourselves seriously; some of you seem to, as someone said, live here. Touch some grass and lastly, for people claiming to hate BTS, y'all sure do spend a lot of time watching, sharing and kiki-ing about their stuff, that's fan behavior.
are you a troll or something?

Berrywon88

Star
I noticed something all of the member's clothe's button didnt open exept Jeon's ! And all the otgerd clothe were long enough to hide their upper body yet Jeon wore tht weird ass outfit, guess that compagny wanna make people sexualizing him til no end...
Dang you're right wth! I've said before the company and the fans sexualize him to no end. You can see in this clip the others members are dressed sexy too but in a more tasteful way. Jk has his stomach out, chest out, has tighter pants etc.
I wonder if he chooses to dress like this. I think maybe not since he seemed so uncomfortable with his wardrobe malfunction. He also dresses in baggy clothes in his own time. So who knows. The way the stylists are dressing him reminds me of Kai from exo.
Also, what in the world is this??
IMG_20211128_111257.jpg

Laura755y

Star
Dang you're right wth! I've said before the company and the fans sexualize him to no end. You can see in this clip the others members are dressed sexy too but in a more tasteful way. Jk has his stomach out, chest out, has tighter pants etc.
I wonder if he chooses to dress like this. I think maybe not since he seemed so uncomfortable with his wardrobe malfunction. He also dresses in baggy clothes in his own time. So who knows. The way the stylists are dressing him reminds me of Kai from exo.
View attachment 65840
Yikes!, wtf is that! What in their cartoon life could've went wrong for them to create such ugly outfit?!? Im still looking at it and i still dont get wtf his wearing, duude thats so ugly. If he's the one wearing such crap, well that says lots of lots bout his mental health cuz...

Berrywon88

Star
Suju leeteuk is another who does aegyo,but he is not ridiculous like Jn with this flower on his head,if I think that i was a jn stan i ask myself why.Even baekhyun is funny,but not cringe in this way.
Yeah, I agree. Baekhyun talked about showing a more mature side of himself since he was now 30 and I think he did with Bambi. He was still cute and funny but not in a cringe way like jn. Jn seems to be going backwards instead of forward. He was more mature acting a few yrs ago...
original-67.jpg

Fujiko

Star
View attachment 65840
I prefer Jm outfit in black swan and fake love,Jk seems uncomfortable with the crotch top.

Fujiko

Star
Yeah, I agree. Baekhyun talked about showing a more mature side of himself since he was now 30 and I think he did with Bambi. He was still cute and funny but not in a cringe way like jn. Jn seems to be going backwards instead of forward. He was more mature acting a few yrs ago...
View attachment 65844
In the song Hurt he is amazing,also in the Ost he did,he can sing everything and every genre,Baekhyun found a balance between his funny side and the mature side,even Sehun and Chanyeol showed mature moments while Jn is still doing these cringe things,I think he is trapped in the handsome cute role like Jk has the sexy handsome guy role.

queen82

Star
View attachment 65840
why i'm not surprised of that

e-Enoch

Superstar
Yes,I saw videos on yt and they did better than amas,I think the motivation was stronger ,because they are comfortable when they are bt* and not with others artist.Jk was glad to sing in front of fans,i saw something genuine in him,and I didn't expected it because I was never a fan of jk,but after i opened my eyes i changed my opinion,i was jn and v stan,but I can't see this genuine side in them anymore.I can't feel empathy for v or jn,but something in jk gives me genuine vibe.
I saw some kpop concerts,Sh1nee,SuperM,Nct,I could tell you that Taeyong is better irl,he is very handsome,also Yuta is better,Key is pretty,Ta3min is amazing when he dances,very talented,T3n and Kai are not like they seems in mvs,Lucas is more handsome ,Ta3min seems more young,and Jonghyun voice is very awesome,also he is someone who gives tender vibes,I can't explain but he was not the sexy guy they showed,I didn't tell about this because I was embarassed to tell that i saw these idols live lol.
Oh wow, thanks for the side infos about those other Kpop artists... I've always thought that they'd really look somewhat different in person... lol.

It's a good thing you were able to see these Kpop concerts, actually... At least you have these fun experiences to remember...something to laugh or bash about in funny ways...hahaha... I'm just not a "crowd person" (like the concert type)... I tend to appreciate random "busking" shows better esp in the streets of Europe... Kpop acts don't really excite me much because I tend to feel that they're all the same...Hahaha!

Regarding Jk, I think he genuinely loves the armees...if not for the "manipulative ways" of h*be, he could also be more transparent with them... Jk has the potential to make it as a solo act in the future...because of his "captured" audience...lol.

However, on the armees' side...it's obvious they adore Jk, but their "unhealthy devotions and imaginations" cross the line of decency...you know what I mean...lol.

Berrywon88

Star
And these are the comments under the first tweet you shared.
View attachment 65845
Smh they really are braindead. Apparently some people were upset because their kids listen to them.
Girl, V is acting weird asf, and creepy! He's acting like a kid, is he high or smthng?!?
And whats up with them cussing around! Bad boiii persona for all of them now?!?
I know right. What is going on with him? First jk looked like he was high as a kite for awhile back there and now he seems okay and we got t*e taking his place. Tf?? T*e's been bizarre since his "leg injury."

And their cursing seemed so cringe and unnatural. How can you sing kiddie songs like ptd and then say mother fcking in a concert. It just doesn't match. They used to curse in their early songs but it fit their hip hop image at the time. But now?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Smh they really are braindead. Apparently some people were upset because their kids listen to them.

I know right. What is going on with him? First jk looked like he was high as a kite for awhile back there and now he seems okay and we got t*e taking his place. Tf?? T*e's been bizarre since his "leg injury."

And their cursing seemed so cringe and unnatural. How can you sing kiddie songs like ptd and then say mother fcking in a concert. It just doesn't match. They used to curse in their early songs but it fit their hip hop image at the time. But now?
Maybe they're trying to "adapt" to some Western linguistic behavior, which doesn't actually suit them, because they sound & appear corny doing it..lol..And like you said, "cringe and unnatural".

How Vee is moving instantly from one "personality" to another could be a sign of having MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)... this could be a result of continued psychological trauma... It's really heartbreaking to see a broken man on the inside... the gorgeous outer image...can't always hide it...

cadiz

Star

the level of try hard with these guys

I just cringe when I see that cursing video posted here
as usual everything RM does is next level cringe

and then he goes back to sing "nananana we don't neeed permission to dance" lol
it's like going to a kids show and the clowns start to curse if front of the children

cadiz

Star
Maybe they're trying to "adapt" to some Western linguistic behavior, which doesn't actually suit them, because they sound & appear corny doing it..lol..And like you said, "cringe and unnatural".
yeah thats it
they are trying to adapt to the USA and trying to act like some bad boiiiiis saying "shit and fuck"

it feels forced and unnatural
just like their "american hustle life" show where they were trying to act like rappers (serious rappers lmao) and they were the most cringe

everything about them is so forced and try hard