BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
I was trying to say that I also watched some of their fancams on twitter and I think that they did much better than expected bcoz we saw them exhausted in their earlier days.
Oh yes, I also think they did better than expected. They are probably very motivated considering this is a live concert they're doing after 2 years...

Fujiko

Star
Oh yes, I also think they did better than expected. They are probably very motivated considering this is a live concert they're doing after 2 years...
Yes,I saw videos on yt and they did better than amas,I think the motivation was stronger ,because they are comfortable when they are bt* and not with others artist.Jk was glad to sing in front of fans,i saw something genuine in him,and I didn't expected it because I was never a fan of jk,but after i opened my eyes i changed my opinion,i was jn and v stan,but I can't see this genuine side in them anymore.I can't feel empathy for v or jn,but something in jk gives me genuine vibe.
I saw some kpop concerts,Sh1nee,SuperM,Nct,I could tell you that Taeyong is better irl,he is very handsome,also Yuta is better,Key is pretty,Ta3min is amazing when he dances,very talented,T3n and Kai are not like they seems in mvs,Lucas is more handsome ,Ta3min seems more young,and Jonghyun voice is very awesome,also he is someone who gives tender vibes,I can't explain but he was not the sexy guy they showed,I didn't tell about this because I was embarassed to tell that i saw these idols live lol.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight: y'all hate BTS but cream your panties for other idols? How does that work? Are they not sAtANiC or iLlUmInAtI too? Aren't they MK ultra or whatever the hell they're supposed to be? Make it make sense.

No one in their sane mind would take a bunch of mentally ill idiots like yourselves seriously; some of you seem to, as someone said, live here. Touch some grass and lastly, for people claiming to hate BTS, y'all sure do spend a lot of time watching, sharing and kiki-ing about their stuff, that's fan behavior.

lol I can't take anyone seriously that has wifeuu as a username. How incredibly racist as well. Mocking Koreans accent ain't it.
And I care about what you think because? You're one of the people that lives and breathes in this forum, sharing Bangtan's content left and right, what does that say about you? Oh I know, that you need to get a fucking life and stop obsessing over people you claim to hate. Touch some grass.

lol I can't take anyone seriously that has wifeuu as a username. How incredibly racist as well. Mocking Koreans accent ain't it.
So we're not only assuming if people are gay in this sub, we also assume people's nationality too, what's next?. Some of you give off a racist, trump supporter vibe so calling me racist is pot meeting kettle.

eaisa

Established
So we're not only assuming if people are gay in this sub, we also assume people's nationality too, what's next?. Some of you give off a racist, trump supporter vibe so calling me racist is pot meeting kettle.
are you fucking kidding? you are mocking the accent of korean people with your username. what is "wifeuu" other armys wouldnt even like you for your racism.

Fujiko

Star
I can't understand h*be,they are focused on bt* while they have tx*,seventeen,nuest who are very good.I don't talk about enhypen because like treasure they are rookies and I don't follow them.

are you fucking kidding? you are mocking the accent of korean people with your username. what is "wifeuu" other armys wouldnt even like you for your racism.
Y'all were mocking people with thick accents a few hundreds pages back, it was shared on another forum I was on. Stop with the fake outrage and performative cries of racism.

Fujiko

Star
These are 4th gen groups,some of them have non koreans members,they are a mix,so they could catch the attention of china,japan,Usa,I can't understand how a korean group like bt* reached the global career,I still can't.Groups that are show in the video: nct dream,tx*,the boyz,ateez,stray kids,nct 127.

Berrywon88

Star
So let me get this straight: y'all hate BTS but cream your panties for other idols? How does that work? Are they not sAtANiC or iLlUmInAtI too? Aren't they MK ultra or whatever the hell they're supposed to be? Make it make sense.

No one in their sane mind would take a bunch of mentally ill idiots like yourselves seriously; some of you seem to, as someone said, live here. Touch some grass and lastly, for people claiming to hate BTS, y'all sure do spend a lot of time watching, sharing and kiki-ing about their stuff, that's fan behavior.
And I care about what you think because? You're one of the people that lives and breathes in this forum, sharing Bangtan's content left and right, what does that say about you? Oh I know, that you need to get a fucking life and stop obsessing over people you claim to hate. Touch some grass.
Thatgirlx I knew it was you. The jn stan that has a sh!t fit every time someone mentions your fave. The same person that constantly mentioned her boyfriend was "Japanese". Not only do you have a racist delu username but now you're making ableist remarks about mental illness. Shame on you! tsk tsk..

Fyi: jn doesn't know you exist sweetie
Blocked, toodles!
hair-flip.gif

Riko

Veteran
I can't understand h*be,they are focused on bt* while they have tx*,seventeen,nuest who are very good.I don't talk about enhypen because like treasure they are rookies and I don't follow them.
Hybe's other groups will get their chance to shine when bts finally disband god knows when lol. Lockdown was an absolute boon for them and has absolutely shot them into the stratosphere honestly. 1D fans are still salivating for a 1D reunion, the bts ones are going to be in this cult for fucking life lool. Even in the west, forget their musicality and the quality of their English music, in terms of their fame and impact they are absolutely up there with drake, Adele, Taylor and Ed sheeran in terms of hype and fan loyalty. They're also dominating in Japan too. Next album will be quite big I think.

I think for sure they're going into the military next year after their world tour and JK will finally get his chance to cosplay Bieber in his solo work lol. He did really well at their concert, looked and sounded very good. He, Tae and Jimin did a live where Tae might have spoiled that JK has a song coming in December? Maybe release the mixtape this year in exchange for no group album.

Thatgirlx I knew it was you. The jn stan that has a sh!t fit every time someone mentions your fave. The same person that constantly mentioned her boyfriend was "Japanese". Not only do you have a racist delu username but now you're making ableist remarks about mental illness. Shame on you! tsk tsk..

Blocked, toodles!
View attachment 65837
Hun, I came from LSA. Imagine having a problem with my use of "y'all" and my username without addressing y'alls fan behavior. Anyway, y'all mentally ill idiots have fun mocking people with thick accents, throwing activaxx rhetoric around and being all around losers with nothing better to do that shit on people you claim to hate 24/7.

eaisa

Established

Blocked, toodles!
View attachment 65837
stop the cameras...werent they the ones that would always complain about trolls and other members?
oh how them tables have turned