BTS discussion thread

Or maybe it was hormones war too ! It could affect so much things and you just finished to be fed up with them, its not rare to love something to the core and then to drop it as if it was the worst thing in the world. And then to like it again because ... I don't even know, I'm agree with you when you said there is something deeper its not possible to be at this level. You speak about RM when you said that, sometimes you share pics of him, and if you stare too long you find him attractive again? What type of witchcraft is it? XD sorry for laughing but its too crazy ! Ah sorry at this point, its nervous
It's witchcraft because he looks like a turtle. That's not sexy and he's been problematic. They lure you back in if you're not careful, especially if you listen to the other groups in their company.

That's why they often seem out of sync. T×t moves together very well. Every member excels at the choreography and one of them is an amazing dancer. Same with singing, they're all rounders. There's only one rapper, although Bg rapped on a song before. He's prioritizing singing and dancing over rapping with new groups.
I remember armys were angry because tx* performed dynamite, and they won best dance performance at an award show for their Mv,it is hard for them realizing that tx* are better than their favs,and they have the potential to take their place.
They're so much better than btees. All rounders, great personalities, more attractive and able to speak English. If covid didn't happen, this would be their replacement. Hive has to keep debuting new groups to replace them and make the money they lost with lockdowns back. There's also enpipen but I'm not interested in them. They sound terrible and a lot of them bully s8noo. He's likely gay, and they treat him bad.

Aamy

Star
It's witchcraft because he looks like a turtle. That's not sexy and he's been problematic. They lure you back in if you're not careful, especially if you listen to the other groups in their company.
I am looking for others kpop idols groups but without the song. I know that they are some songs who will grew up in me later, and after it will stick in my head for several days. Or just some parts or chorus of the song. I posted a mv of wayv on the other thread. I can tell you that the " kick kick kick kick kick back" was running in my head during a looooong moment.

You had killing me, a turtle ? XD

Aamy

Star
They're so much better than btees. All rounders, great personalities, more attractive and able to speak English. If covid didn't happen, this would be their replacement. Hive has to keep debuting new groups to replace them and make the money they lost with lockdowns back. There's also enpipen but I'm not interested in them. They sound terrible and a lot of them bully s8noo. He's likely gay, and they treat him bad.
They bully him or he is sexually by his comrades? Bullying is serious problem in their mindset its incredible

I am looking for others kpop idols groups but without the song. I know that they are some songs who will grew up in me later, and after it will stick in my head for several days. Or just some parts or chorus of the song. I posted a mv of wayv on the other thread. I can tell you that the " kick kick kick kick kick back" was running in my head during a looooong moment.

You had killing me, a turtle ? XD
The music gets in your head. I hear butter and can sing it as easily as when I was Army. They design every part using software that knows what sounds good. Maybe not butter, but most pop songs do that.
They bully him or he is sexually by his comrades? Bullying is serious problem in their mindset its incredible
They bully him with words, exclude him, and someone probably has touched him or said something inappropriate. The member Nk was imitating him, making his moves stereotypically gay. I think some of it is jealousy, but a lot is homophobia and fatphobia. He's not huge but a chubby gay kid is going to catch hell in a kpop group. Nk has no respect for him and the others join him or watch. I think a few are sympathetic.

e-Enoch

Superstar
While the armees are "busy" in this current world getting "crazier" over betees...this is what's taking place... Perhaps a bit off topic...or maybe not...so...

Please let me share this important information on this forum, too... (It looks like betees is being utilized also as a "distraction" from concerning matters like this...)

Aamy

Star
While the armees are "busy" in this current world getting "crazier" over betees...this is what's taking place... Perhaps a bit off topic...or maybe not...so...

Please let me share this important information on this forum, too... (It looks like betees is being utilized also as a "distraction" from concerning matters like this...)

Don't worry, you are right when you say that BTS are here for big distractions

e-Enoch

Superstar
Rm? Best dancer? Huh? Anyway I will never be able to do what he is doing but still, the best kpop dancers ? Their weed is better than mine sister. There are so much better kpop idols dancers, girls and boys mixing who are underated.

You had killing me
Many things in this world can be a "matter of opinion..."

But Rm being the "best dancer" is a complete fiction and garbage... Even Rm, would slap himself, for thinking about it... lol!

Fujiko

Star
I agree with you,i prefer tx* than enh*pen,and I saw the bully about sun**

Fujiko

Star
Its because they laid with good people to be so successful to the West. And because of culture differencials, people adore that and to compare, plus all their hidden crazy stuff. But I am agree. They are in front of everyone, that's crazy. I don't know if NCT could take their place one day, I find them underated
They have great vocals like Taeil,Doyoung,Jaehyun is good at acting,singing,mark is a good rapper,taeyong visual,dancer,rapper,leader better than rm,in wayv there is T3n who is main dancer,improved in singing,Xiaojun who is the main vocal,Kun who is the leader and he is good looking,good at singing and better than rm.In nc* dream we have good looking jeno,jaemin,chenle,haechan ,army hate them,wish them to disband,they are so blind,and it is true ,they are underrated maybe because Sm has all eyes only for aespa.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I guess their performance was better than their online Concert.
Maybe...I have not been really interested in any of their concerts... whether online or offline...past or present...lol.

I just view certain clips for research & documentary purposes...

Seeing the magnitude of idolatry among the betees fans... the ongoing level of deceit and mass manipulation is truly mind-boggling!

Laura755y

Star
Thats so fucked up, like fr! its the same thing they did in travis fkn scotts and there was hundreds of injured and dead people, i remember saying it in here once, if something like it happing in this hell of a group concerts, a fkn lots of kids and teens will die like ! Tf is wrong with these people, and we're not checking anything ?!? What if someone is having drugs or weapons ?!? And that account got me so fkn angry, bitch just survived a crush , and still there?!? For wut? For 7 men?!? Giving up ur own god damn life for complete bullshit? this is bullshit fr