BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Same,I was a Jn stan lol.I never liked rm or considered him the best leader in kpop ,I prefered S*ho,On*w,Sh*wnu.
Girl, I was so much into Japan's side ! Mangas, animes were everything to me, same with japan singers like Koda Kumi, M-flo, Lisa, Aya Hirano etc.... Kpop is coming next after, I discovered with Snsd/girls generations, BoA and all the others kpop girls groups ! I wasn't too much fond about boys groups I don't know why, but some old groups retain my attention and I finished to listen some of them but I don't even recall their groups name.

Of course there was bts but I listened some of their songs during 2019-2020 there are some songs I like I won't lying, but I still had my preferences about kpop girls songs, in my opinion they are better than boys groups when they aren't always into cute too girly mode lf course

Lol Am I alone to find that his face, at least his eyes represent evilness? With a sly smile most of the time? I speak about Rm of course.

At my high scool Jin was popular as much as Rm, and Jimin. The poor Suga wasn't interesting at their eyes, tastes are really different for everyone

Fujiko

Star
And then you have people like us xD If one day I try one of their choregraphy I will be to the hospital in three seconds, and I don't even talk about stamina. What is this? Impressionable
Ta3min and Sh1nee dances are no joke."Everybody" dance is insane,I don't suggest to try this lol.

Armies are fighting already and these concerts haven't even started. And what is it over? Fanchants lmao. Jn stans have some bday project and jk stans have some project for no reason except that their fave exists I guess. I'm just trying to picture jk stans and jn stans in the audience trying to out yell each other with different fanchants.
And the members will just ignore their crazy deluded asses as always, especially since they're not Karmy.

Edit: even sending threats..View attachment 65819
They spent how much to be there? Let them scream whatever they want in peace. Armys take their projects too serious. This is a waste of time and they won't even acknowledge them.

Aamy

Star
Just out of curiosity, has your sister ever said that she wants to "marry Rm," too?

If so, how did you react?

And...wheneveŕ you look at her, does she appear to be "channeling Rm" like in her demeanor?
Hum can you explain to me what is channeling? I translate the word but it put me something who didn't match with the sentence in my language xD was it a way to ask me if she is drown to him like crazy or was it something else?

She didn't say that she wanted marrying him but she wanted to have sex with him one day in her life. There are plenty men just in case, but she really has this big fantasie. Who is impossible of fucking course ! You want to know how I react?! I am desesperate when I try to speak about Mk Ultra, clonage, sacrifices, falses complots she laughs at me and says to me to stop weed, that I believe some bullshit because I'm young ( ah yep. She is my older sister. Yep. Please no comment) and that I am still pretty naives. I can be lost my temper too, to the point where we have big fights ! She really thinks she is right.

When she defended him, I left her room angry, lost cause I tell you, she is able to threat me if I say something who doesn't please her about Rm. You can badmouth the others. Doesn't care, but touching the leader? Ah ! Its suicide

I saw a video about computer analysis kpop dancers,he ranked at second place before T3n ,and at first place it was Ta3min.
As a group they are not on the beat like Sev*nteen and Tx*,army are delulu thinking bt* are the best in the industry
[/QUOTE]
That's why they often seem out of sync. T×t moves together very well. Every member excels at the choreography and one of them is an amazing dancer. Same with singing, they're all rounders. There's only one rapper, although Bg rapped on a song before. He's prioritizing singing and dancing over rapping with new groups.

Aamy

Star
I was jk biased and thought he was just so cute and sweet and innocent-i was slightly delusional ,those big brown eyes really did a number on me I admit it
I'm a work in progress and so thankful I watched their BST mv cuz that really helped to open my eyes

I became a fan during fake love era and didnt watch BST cuz of the things I heard about it being evil but when I finally did watch it i saw them for the first time really
Who can blame you? Because when you aren't aware at all of all this shit, and that you only concentrate to the good fanservice believing its all innocent and cute because of his face, its easy to fall ! He looks cute, but I find him more and more strange.. I speak about his eyes. Always open bigs but not in a normal way. I know you will respond to me that he has big eyes and we are okay, but I don't know there is something different? And it's about the drugs.

It's more a look of someone who had take a lot of flashes in his eyes and who are astonished all the time

Hum can you explain to me what is channeling? I translate the word but it put me something who didn't match with the sentence in my language xD was it a way to ask me if she is drown to him like crazy or was it something else?

She didn't say that she wanted marrying him but she wanted to have sex with him one day in her life. There are plenty men just in case, but she really has this big fantasie. Who is impossible of fucking course ! You want to know how I react?! I am desesperate when I try to speak about Mk Ultra, clonage, sacrifices, falses complots she laughs at me and says to me to stop weed, that I believe some bullshit because I'm young ( ah yep. She is my older sister. Yep. Please no comment) and that I am still pretty naives. I can be lost my temper too, to the point where we have big fights ! She really thinks she is right.

When she defended him, I left her room angry, lost cause I tell you, she is able to threat me if I say something who doesn't please her about Rm. You can badmouth the others. Doesn't care, but touching the leader? Ah ! Its suicide
She should be careful. I'm no longer an army. Sometimes on another forum, I'll post pics of him to be funny. With time, I started to find him attractive. You got me fucked up, so I stopped doing that. I've heard the same from people trolling Sg pics. I think they use charms to appear attractive. After I stopped listening to btees, they weren't attractive to me and I was annoyed more than anything by them and their fans.

Aamy

Star
They spent how much to be there? Let them scream whatever they want in peace. Armys take their projects too serious. This is a waste of time and they won't even acknowledge them.
Do you want to know the saddest part in all of this?! I'm sure they won't never do something like this to their closes, friends, or parents. Doing all this stuff for people who don't give a damn about Army xD

Do you want to know the saddest part in all of this?! I'm sure they won't never do something like this to their closes, friends, or parents. Doing all this stuff for people who don't give a damn about Army xD
They're too far gone to see anything wrong with that. So much could be done to help others with the energy they waste on their faves.

Berrywon88

Star
I showed her your post about the book he has so loved apparently, are you prepared to her answer ? Please sit down first ! She said to me :" what's the problem ? He was younger so he was surely interested by black women having sex, his fantasies were biaised but now he treats his black fans correctly
Oh wow! Well she will have to find out in her own time or just eventually lose interest in him. I think a lot of armies do this by the way. They say it's the past and the members aren't like that anymore, when really they just learned to hide who they really are better.

Aamy

Star
She should be careful. I'm no longer an army. Sometimes on another forum, I'll post pics of him to be funny. With time, I started to find him attractive. You got me fucked up, so I stopped doing that. I've heard the same from people trolling Sg pics. I think they use charms to appear attractive. After I stopped listening to btees, they weren't attractive to me and I was annoyed more than anything by them and their fans.
Or maybe it was hormones war too ! It could affect so much things and you just finished to be fed up with them, its not rare to love something to the core and then to drop it as if it was the worst thing in the world. And then to like it again because ... I don't even know, I'm agree with you when you said there is something deeper its not possible to be at this level. You speak about RM when you said that, sometimes you share pics of him, and if you stare too long you find him attractive again? What type of witchcraft is it? XD sorry for laughing but its too crazy ! Ah sorry at this point, its nervous

Aamy

Star
Oh wow! Well she will have to find out in her own time or just eventually lose interest in him. I think a lot of armies do this by the way. They say it's the past and the members aren't like that anymore, when really they just learned to hide who they really are better.
She will never lost interest with him. She loves him since the beggining. Several years without to be fed up ! She had crush on others celebs. But never at this level. Never

Berrywon88

Star
I was jk biased and thought he was just so cute and sweet and innocent-i was slightly delusional ,those big brown eyes really did a number on me I admit it
I'm a work in progress and so thankful I watched their BST mv cuz that really helped to open my eyes

I became a fan during fake love era and didnt watch BST cuz of the things I heard about it being evil but when I finally did watch it i saw them for the first time really
Jk was my bias wrecker so I definitely understand. He always had a cute personality on screen. And his eyes will fool you, they look so innocent along with his looks in general. Luckily I was never like the armies I see now, I just liked a few of their personalities (I now know they're personas) and their older music. I didn't want to be with them, never read fanfiction, or shipped them. And because I disliked certain members (rm, jm, and eventually t*e) I couldn't be called an armie. So I was never in that fandom bubble. And I had watched bst when it came out before I became a fan and thought it was weird and creepy. I should have went with my gut feeling about them then.

Fujiko

Star
Girl, I was so much into Japan's side ! Mangas, animes were everything to me, same with japan singers like Koda Kumi, M-flo, Lisa, Aya Hirano etc.... Kpop is coming next after, I discovered with Snsd/girls generations, BoA and all the others kpop girls groups ! I wasn't too much fond about boys groups I don't know why, but some old groups retain my attention and I finished to listen some of them but I don't even recall their groups name.

Of course there was bts but I listened some of their songs during 2019-2020 there are some songs I like I won't lying, but I still had my preferences about kpop girls songs, in my opinion they are better than boys groups when they aren't always into cute too girly mode lf course

Lol Am I alone to find that his face, at least his eyes represent evilness? With a sly smile most of the time? I speak about Rm of course.

At my high scool Jin was popular as much as Rm, and Jimin. The poor Suga wasn't interesting at their eyes, tastes are really different for everyone
Yes,something in rm is off.I didn't see this evilness in others leaders ,I can't appreciate him,he is fake,arrogant,and I can't forget the disgusting book he promoted and what he said about it.
I can't stand aespa like i can't stand g dragon who reminds me rm even if he is jk role model.I was never too much into Yg groups,I appreciated more jyp and Sm groups except aespa.
In the past i listened groups like snsd,t ara,fx,ladies code,miss a,wonder girls,4 minute,twice,and dreamcatcher.As male groups before bt* i listened Sh1nee and Exo.
Bt* came after,and I even can't explain why i liked them while i can tell you what I love about Exo or Sh1nee.If i think how I was ,i feel embarassed,i was so in love with run bt*,i thought they were helping me to feel better,and I thought that Jn was cute,kind.Same about V who became my bias wrecker.

Berrywon88

Star
but I still had my preferences about kpop girls songs, in my opinion they are better than boys groups when they aren't always into cute too girly mode lf course
I apologize for going off topic, but I just could never get into girl groups. They all legit sound the same and their music is too happy and cutesy like you said. Also, have you ever seen Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman where she plays a h00ker.
pretty-woman-main-920x518.jpg
Yeah that's how stylists dress these poor female idols, they can barely move on stage.
main-qimg-698d68837c7537776e214351b41e7816-mzj.jpeg.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
As male groups before bt* i listened Sh1nee and Exo.
Bt* came after,and I even can't explain why i liked them while i can tell you what I love about Exo or Sh1nee.If i think how I was ,i feel embarassed,i was so in love with run bt*,i thought they were helping me to feel better,and I thought that Jn was cute,kind
Same! I loved Baekhyun, I still think he's the best singer in Kpop. So how did I think jn was a good singer then lol??..I think b*s music does put you under a spell or something.

Fujiko

Star
Same! I loved Baekhyun, I still think he's the best singer in Kpop. So how did I think jn was a good singer then lol??..I think b*s music does put you under a spell or something.
Same,for me Baekhyun and Chen are the best kpop singers.
About bt* I think they put spells because I can't understand why i stanned them.
Do you want to laugh?There are people who put rm in a video about best kpop dancers.
Wth!!!!! Next time they will put Jn???I wouldn't surprised

Fujiko

Star
I saw a video about computer analysis kpop dancers,he ranked at second place before T3n ,and at first place it was Ta3min.
As a group they are not on the beat like Sev*nteen and Tx*,army are delulu thinking bt* are the best in the industry
That's why they often seem out of sync. T×t moves together very well. Every member excels at the choreography and one of them is an amazing dancer. Same with singing, they're all rounders. There's only one rapper, although Bg rapped on a song before. He's prioritizing singing and dancing over rapping with new groups.
[/QUOTE]
I remember armys were angry because tx* performed dynamite, and they won best dance performance at an award show for their Mv,it is hard for them realizing that tx* are better than their favs,and they have the potential to take their place.