BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Damn it's the same here for American millenials. We went to college like our baby boomer parents wanted and graduated during a recession. No jobs were around, especially not for us. A lot of us ended up bagging groceries with bachelor and master's degrees and in debt up to our eyeballs. Anyway, this was an interesting vid, thanks for sharing.

And b*s really did become sell outs. Their music had meaning once upon a time and now they're what ever the hell this is... bts-permission-to-dance-copy_ms6h.jpg

Laura755y

Star
does anyone know what the black string means? this is y3onjun from t ex t. i've noticed he wears the black string on his right middle finger, and i find it odd. i suspect it might have to do with some type of occult practice he's in?
View attachment 65797
View attachment 65798
View attachment 65799

i know that wearing a red string has to do with kabbalah practice and they showed that in their past photobooks, for example them holding the red string here and y3onjun and b3omgyu doing one eye lucifer symbolism. But again im not sure what the black string he's wearing in the photos above mean.
View attachment 65800
View attachment 65801

one eye symbolism and red string again for their recent photobook i believe
View attachment 65802
View attachment 65803
Ok so black ring on middle finger means that the wearer is usually aces(asexual), but their is another community who are into swinging, does wear it in the right hand as well, idk what the thing about those celebrities whenever i search about something related to them its either sexual or related to sick rituals, theres never in between.

Attachments

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Damn it's the same here for American millenials. We went to college like our baby boomer parents wanted and graduated during a recession. No jobs were around, especially not for us. A lot of us ended up bagging groceries with bachelor and master's degrees and in debt up to our eyeballs. Anyway, this was an interesting vid, thanks for sharing.

And b*s really did become sell outs. Their music had meaning once upon a time and now they're what ever the hell this is... View attachment 65806
Im a mellenial too, nd i totally agree.

e-Enoch

Superstar
im sure they are. they have to participate in those things don't they?
I understand... Sometimes I just consider the possibility that these very young men are simply instructed or commanded to follow what they are being told to do, without being really aware of the true meaning behind those things...

They are being exploited and manipulated by their management... just like the betees... it's really sad...

e-Enoch

Superstar
View attachment 65811

They're not getting the Grammy and it's crunch time.
Haha! Armees are "super excited" again for Betees World Tour 2022...amidst the continuing "covid scare"...

...new covid "variants" are being identified like the recent "omicron" (whatever that stands for in the globalists' dictionary of sinister terms).

How could they "confidently" have a "world tour" when the major continents in the world are "struggling to manage" a virus which could even put people in "prison" just like what's happening now in Australia and Austria...

Fujiko

Star
does anyone know what the black string means? this is y3onjun from t ex t. i've noticed he wears the black string on his right middle finger, and i find it odd. i suspect it might have to do with some type of occult practice he's in?
View attachment 65797
View attachment 65798
View attachment 65799

i know that wearing a red string has to do with kabbalah practice and they showed that in their past photobooks, for example them holding the red string here and y3onjun and b3omgyu doing one eye lucifer symbolism. But again im not sure what the black string he's wearing in the photos above mean.
View attachment 65800
View attachment 65801

one eye symbolism and red string again for their recent photobook i believe
View attachment 65802
View attachment 65803

It is written that they believe in the occult that wearing black string keeps away negative energies,and the evil eye.Also it simbolizes power,and protection.If he wears this string for protection this guy is not ignorant in occult,I don't think bh forced him to wear the string.

Berrywon88

Star

Kimiko

Veteran
Haha! Armees are "super excited" again for Betees World Tour 2022...amidst the continuing "covid scare"...

...new covid "variants" are being identified like the recent "omicron" (whatever that stands for in the globalists' dictionary of sinister terms).

How could they "confidently" have a "world tour" when the major continents in the world are "struggling to manage" a virus which could even put people in "prison" just like what's happening now in Australia and Austria...
Armi are such delusional hypocrites,
before btss announced their California concerts they were bragging on their boys putting the safety of armi over touring cuz it was still too dangerous due to covid and that unlike western artists btss were being responsible by not having concerts/touring

Soon as they announced their concerts the tide suddenly changed and btss were.being cautious with choosing to have these 4 concerts but they missed armi so much that they decided to do it to be reunited with armi...yeah right! They missed your money fools!

e-Enoch

Superstar
Armi are such delusional hypocrites,
before btss announced their California concerts they were bragging on their boys putting the safety of armi over touring cuz it was still too dangerous due to covid and that unlike western artists btss were being responsible by not having concerts/touring

Soon as they announced their concerts the tide suddenly changed and btss were.being cautious with choosing to have these 4 concerts but they missed armi so much that they decided to do it to be reunited with armi...yeah right! They missed your money fools!
Lol... So true...and their "precious" armees are so gullible... if these armees become "super spreaders" will the betees be willing to face them in their "world tour?"

Will they be desperate to perform for them using a huge plexi-glass in between them? Haha!

swayy000

Star

It is written that they believe in the occult that wearing black string keeps away negative energies,and the evil eye.Also it simbolizes power,and protection.If he wears this string for protection this guy is not ignorant in occult,I don't think bh forced him to wear the string.
thank you! this was what i suspected to be the meaning

Fujiko

Star
I found a video about kpop groups synchro analyzed by a computer,Tx* ,Sh1nee,Monstax ,Got7,Str** kids,Nc* 127 and Seventeen resulted better than bt*

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar

Thanks for this info. But it's even sadder that he believes a flimsy black string can provide him "power & protection." His pinky finger can easily snap that...

And obviously it has not been effective for "power & protection" against his own management who continues to "abuse" him and their group... for evil won't repel its own...it will only enforce it...

Laura755y

Star
Thanks for this info. But it's even sadder that he believes a flimsy black string can provide him "power & protection." His pinky finger can easily snap that...

And obviously it has not been effective for "power & protection" against his own management who continues to "abuse" him and their group... for evil won't repel its own...it will only enforce it...
Thats some straight up facts,...

swayy000

Star

its truly sad. that poor boy is lost. however at the same time i cant really feel bad for them anymore may God just have mercy on them :(

Kimiko

Veteran
So true! They dont care how tireth4se
Lol... So true...and their "precious" armees are so gullible... if these armees become "super spreaders" will the betees be willing to face them in their "world tour?"

Will they be desperate to perform for them using a huge plexi-glass in between them? Haha!
Won't be suprised if btss get diagnosed with covid when they return to sk

I just hope armi dont pee in public and remember to wear deodorant!