BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
I wonder if all of them even wanted to defer or was it something they did for the good of their brand? Cuz I honestly think jn would have already enlisted if it was up to him and not the company

Its obvious that hibe is postponing for as long as possible until they win a grammy which would be considered bringing international awareness to the country and would get them exempted completely

That's so obvious that that is the goal cuz why else hasnt jn went?

Who even knows if btss would even be popular in 5 more years? The hyung line will be in their 30s by then and their fans will be looking for younger kpop groups to stan

Will all 7 men stay single with no kids in all that time? Will jk not slip up and knock some girl up in all that time? Will vee not marry a chaebols daughter by then?

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
I m searching still, no i dnt think it was imagine dragon, the video was an old boy band interview, they received their award,, and said to the host that they knew they were gonna win before hand, and said that all celebrities knows too, and all the reactions are fake. Let me see if its the8r.
I remember Fiona Apple saying the entertainment industry was bullshit while winning an award. She kinda got blackballed after that and her career took a nose dive. Her speech was pretty controversial for its time. They don't want celebs telling the truth.

e-Enoch

Superstar
By the time their contract ends in 2026, Jk would be 29, Jin 34, Sug 33, Jh & Rm 32, and Jm & V 31.
(Based on international age).

During the years under this contract, 6 of them must fulfill the military duties..Jk can be out of contract already before enlistment. (Assuming no renewal will happen).

Possible options:

1. Everybody will enlist at the same time...following Jn's schedule before 4 Dec 2022.

Possible length of service: 18 - 24 months.
They can be in "hiatus" from Dec 2022 until 2024, but their digital contents can make them "appear active" (via metaverse).

2. They enlist one by one or two at the same time (e.g. Jn & Sug, both by Dec 2022 or Sug by March 2023, Jh & Rm by 2024, Jm & V by 2025, Jk by 2027, note: Jk can be out of bts already by this time).

Fans can expect "incomplete BTS" by Dec 2022-Dec 2024. However, via metaverse...fans can still see a "complete" BTS.

3. They will be granted complete exemption from military service. (for honorific reasons not yet known as of this time).

Note:
SK govt can still grant them an exemption, depending on amendments in their law...otherwise, they are duty-bound to serve in the military...

Dec 2021-Dec 2022...is still "decision year..."

By the time their contract ends in 2026, Jk would be 29, Jin 34, Sug 33, Jh & Rm 32, and Jm & V 31.
(Based on international age).

During the years under this contract, 6 of them must fulfill the military duties..Jk can be out of contract already before enlistment. (Assuming no renewal will happen).

Possible options:

1. Everybody will enlist at the same time...following Jn's schedule before 4 Dec 2022.

Possible length of service: 18 - 24 months.
They can be in "hiatus" from Dec 2022 until 2024, but their digital contents can make them "appear active" (via metaverse).

2. They enlist one by one or two at the same time (e.g. Jn & Sug, both by Dec 2022 or Sug by March 2023, Jh & Rm by 2024, Jm & V by 2025, Jk by 2027, note: Jk can be out of bts already by this time).

Fans can expect "incomplete BTS" by Dec 2022-Dec 2024. However, via metaverse...fans can still see a "complete" BTS.

3. They will be granted complete exemption from military service. (for honorific reasons not yet known as of this time).

Note:
SK govt can still grant them an exemption, depending on amendments in their law...otherwise, they are duty-bound to serve in the military...

Dec 2021-Dec 2022...is still "decision year..."
When they enlist, if one popular and one unpopular member enlists, they won't be missed. I think there's a type of service for one year. They could send them two or three at a time.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I really wonder how the Korean general public feels about a boyband possibly dodging their enlistment to sing nananananana while all the young men in their country still have to serve.
There was this "random street interview" in SK asking some people about betees military exemption...interestingly, most of the men said they should enlist, not exempted...the women said otherwise...lol.

These answers are quite expected because most of their fans in SK are women ( just like internationally).

I think H*be is the one deciding for them, ultimately, while under contract... It's possible, they personally would have enlisted already if it's just up to them...

e-Enoch

Superstar
I wonder if all of them even wanted to defer or was it something they did for the good of their brand? Cuz I honestly think jn would have already enlisted if it was up to him and not the company

Its obvious that hibe is postponing for as long as possible until they win a grammy which would be considered bringing international awareness to the country and would get them exempted completely

That's so obvious that that is the goal cuz why else hasnt jn went?

Who even knows if btss would even be popular in 5 more years? The hyung line will be in their 30s by then and their fans will be looking for younger kpop groups to stan

Will all 7 men stay single with no kids in all that time? Will jk not slip up and knock some girl up in all that time? Will vee not marry a chaebols daughter by then?
I think it was H*be who decided for them to ask the govt for deferment of their military enlistment until age 30. Sk has actually amended their law (allowing enlistment until 30 years of age) prior to their "request." They just had to "formally" make the request.

Since they are bound with H*be until 2026...decisions regarding the military enlistment are made for them...

Unless they decide to leave prior to contract expiration, but which might have "adverse" personal repercussions on them...

Practically speaking, it would be difficult for them making "personal" plans such as dating, getting married, having kids, etc...before doing their military duties... So, all of these other things are "postponed" as well...lol.

queen82

Star
Taemin is not only a good dancer but also has a good singing voice,kai too

And unlike hibe Sm gives their artists solo albums and mvs and even dramas while btss must maintain that 0t7 bs
Kai actually improved in singing in the years , at the Exo beginning he rarely sing and he did mostly rap

queen82

Star
Sincerely i love Ta3min voice since his immortal song performance, even if there were people who didn't appreciate his vocals,he improved so much,I love that he put his emotions when he sings,and he could sing different genres.Jjong had musical taste,if he supported him and wrote for him songs like Already it was because he saw that this guy has talent,
I can't say the same things about some of h*be idols.
The mistake in h*be for me is that they don't care to help idols to have their solo careers.
Hybe doesn't give a shit about their idols , the way they treat their idols kinda remind those small companies , that's treat their artistis like shit

swayy000

Star
does anyone know what the black string means? this is y3onjun from t ex t. i've noticed he wears the black string on his right middle finger, and i find it odd. i suspect it might have to do with some type of occult practice he's in?
yeonjun1.JPG
yeonjun2.JPG
yeonjun3.JPG

i know that wearing a red string has to do with kabbalah practice and they showed that in their past photobooks, for example them holding the red string here and y3onjun and b3omgyu doing one eye lucifer symbolism. But again im not sure what the black string he's wearing in the photos above mean.
EirT4BZWAAARDmA.jpg
Eg4OoYWUcAEsCUA.jpg

one eye symbolism and red string again for their recent photobook i believe
TXT_POST_HOUR_04.jpg
TXT_POST_HOUR_15.jpg

e-Enoch

Superstar
does anyone know what the black string means? this is y3onjun from t ex t. i've noticed he wears the black string on his right middle finger, and i find it odd. i suspect it might have to do with some type of occult practice he's in?
View attachment 65797
View attachment 65798
View attachment 65799

i know that wearing a red string has to do with kabbalah practice and they showed that in their past photobooks, for example them holding the red string here and y3onjun and b3omgyu doing one eye lucifer symbolism. But again im not sure what the black string he's wearing in the photos above mean.
View attachment 65800
View attachment 65801

one eye symbolism and red string again for their recent photobook i believe
View attachment 65802
View attachment 65803
I wonder if these young men are fully aware of the true meaning of those strings....