BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Did you find it in a video called something like "grammys are rigged"?Because I remembered i saw a video about the group talking about grammys,but I can't remember which group is.Imagine dragons?Foo fighters?
I m searching still, no i dnt think it was imagine dragon, the video was an old boy band interview, they received their award,, and said to the host that they knew they were gonna win before hand, and said that all celebrities knows too, and all the reactions are fake. Let me see if its the8r.

Fujiko

Star
They are out of practice for touring and have,imo,a lot more pressure than before from their label,their fans and of course their government plus being a few years older

This will probably be extremely hard for them,they could barely make it through one online concert amonth ago with jn falling asleep during the concert

Fans were so quick to say that their boys were just joking and that jn wasnt asleep and it was just a skit but their reactions seemed very real:
Jk being embarrassed, jimn being shocked and rMm looking like how dare he fall asleep now...I think it was very real

Of course fans love to pretend that everything is fine cuz they dont care about their boys they care about the "prestige" of being a fan of the biggest group in the world

But on the flip side their boys dont gaf about them either,just their money and devotion
Jin doesn't like to dance,he dances for job,but he is not like Jm,he wanted to be an actor,so the will to dance when you are tired,and when you do something that it is only job,but not what you really want to do...these are the results

e-Enoch

Superstar
You don't know who you are anymore, its the same defense mecanism when you internalize too much, you finish to accept everything
Yes. You lose your authenticity as an individual...you become a conformist...

...you stop thinking critically in a healthy way...instead, you tend to criticize others at the slightest provocation...

You become suspicious of others...because you suspect, yourself...

...you become bitter and refuse to become better
because of false pride..

You harbor bitterness as you abhor others and yourself...

Gradually, you become ugly...inside and out...

And start "covering all the filth" as you lose yourself and sanity...when you stan be.te.es...

You, however, are a dynamic human being...loved by God... and can become a better you...

Love and mercies are always there, for the asking.

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
I use to think hobi waa the best dancer in the group but jimn is the one and only actual born dancer in the group and he is so light and graceful on his feet ,his solo black swan dance is beautiful
H0bi dancing is much stiffer and nowhere near elegant like jimns

That being said these men are exhausted and their sleep/eating patterns have to be effed up

Wonder which sugar daddies are going to their concerts to pick their Korean boy toy of the night ..
Hobi is not good as Kai,for me the best kpop dancer is him.In a lot of videos he is considered better than Jm...wth

Last edited:

queen82

Star
Did you find it in a video called something like "grammys are rigged"?Because I remembered i saw a video about the group talking about grammys,but I can't remember which group is.Imagine dragons?Foo fighters?
imagine dragons and foo fighter are not boy bands eh eh

Fujiko

Star
Not to derail the thread butTaemin is also a good dancer. Have you seen his choreography of MOVE mv? It's amazing!
Ta3min is my favorite dancer in kpop because he put himself in his performances,and I really appreciate it since Shinee,his parts are unbelievable,and he is good also in latino dance,tango,and ballet.I wanted to answer in an unbiased way,so I said Kai,another dancer that i appreciate,and the other is Jimin.. Move coreo seems easy,but is very hard,and Ta3min is very excellent doing it

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
Taemin is not only a good dancer but also has a good singing voice,kai too

And unlike hibe Sm gives their artists solo albums and mvs and even dramas while btss must maintain that 0t7 bs
Sincerely i love Ta3min voice since his immortal song performance, even if there were people who didn't appreciate his vocals,he improved so much,I love that he put his emotions when he sings,and he could sing different genres.Jjong had musical taste,if he supported him and wrote for him songs like Already it was because he saw that this guy has talent,
I can't say the same things about some of h*be idols.
The mistake in h*be for me is that they don't care to help idols to have their solo careers.

Last edited:

KEFZ

Established
So they have all applied to defer enlistment until 30. JN will almost be 40 by the time everyone has done there service.

H*be is gonna milk every last atom out of them. Will they even still be human at the end of it?

Fujiko

Star
So they have all applied to defer enlistment until 30. JN will almost be 40 by the time everyone has done there service.

H*be is gonna milk every last atom out of them. Will they even still be human at the end of it?
I have a question...do you think this is because is J*n the member who had to enlist that they decided to postpone the enlistment,or the reaction was the same even if was jh*pe or s*ga?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Lol...armees already know the concert set list...coz some of them already recorded even the rehearsals at SoFi...

Excited much??? Or just idolatry in action!!!

cadiz

Star

Yes

embarrassing IMO
why not go and get it over with?

they will keep trying to delay this until they win a big award and can finally escape from it

cadiz

Star
I have a question...do you think this is because is J*n the member who had to enlist that they decided to postpone the enlistment,or the reaction was the same even if was jh*pe or s*ga?
jin is not really that relevant tbh

I think they are trying to delay it simply because they don't want to go

jin has until 2022, Sugar birthday is only two months after him so they are practically the same age
that means both of them should go around the same time

but Im sure Hybe will find another way to delay it

Fujiko

Star
jin is not really that relevant tbh

I think they are trying to delay it simply because they don't want to go

jin has until 2022, Sugar birthday is only two months after him so they are practically the same age
that means both of them should go around the same time

but Im sure Hybe will find another way to delay it
They are too spoiled.Others idols are all enlisting.