BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
i honestly had some lust thoughts about some Bsb or Take That members when i was younger, but i never reach that level
I guess there's a healthy threshold to what is normal esp when a person is younger...considering hormonal surge...

But when there's an inappropriate attribution to a certain thing, just like that photograph of exhaustion, esp knowing the context of it, then it becomes problematic...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jimn has been so quiet since coming here wheras he is usually all giggly and being cute but this time around.....so shy and quiet

I think jk is jimmy f@llon fave member
Definitely, Jm hasn't been his usual chatty personality...

I thought, Jimin & Jimmy have this "thing" for each other... or maybe it's just one of those "gimmicks". Lol.

tzolld

Established
Good that u mentioned it, well i did some researches and u were completly righ about the "the gym" means "jim" or "the jim" what i found is pretty disturbing .
One of the meanings is about thr**somes, we already know that maybe Park had a thr**some back in paris ...
Thank you for finding out these infos !
I didn't know about these other meanings. But yes, am definitely certain that it means something se#ual.
Smh.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Oh
This ig account has decoded bts's permission to dance title its pretty interesting.
Oh wow! Interesting!

jem123

Established
https://youtube.com/shorts/uYwpQsEBLQ4?feature=share

okay, there is something really strange here ( I am not even start to talk about the poor Jimin's face who tries to not sleep when he is standing) Namjoon is so touchy with him too. Grabing and massaging his thigh on the Corden's show, holding him by the hip... What the fuck now?
Maybe its a way to notify to the sick and perverted elites that Jimin is "availaible". To notify their filthy sponsors and since RM is the "leader" of the group, maybe its his job..

My heart breaks for Jimin...