BTS discussion thread

When corden said at the end that he thought jm is "hitting the gym again", I feel like it must be a codeword for a prostitu#ion thing, also pe#o related perhaps. Going to the "gym" (which also sounds like a name, right, "Jim", but dont know if that has any meaning or matters) maybe means prostitut#ng yourself. It's really sad if thats true.
There is actually a lot of evidence, i would have to gather it first. I do remember in that disney interview someone said about going to the gym, and again it sounded like a double meaning was intended. And there's other instances where it is said in a way that makes it sound like it stands for something else. I'm still investigating that. I might make a more detailed post in the future.
Another example is the movie "basketball diaries" with a young leo dicaprio. In the movie, he plays an underage character called Jim, who becomes addicted to heroin and resorts to prostituting himself to finance the habit. I dunno if it really has a connection to my theory, its just another suspicious pattern that relates to the word "gym" (or "jim") and the alleged se#ual connection.

As others have pointed out here, I also feel like jm gives me the most sad or troubled vibes in the recent US content that came out. I also feel like the styling he is given, infantilizes him somewhat, like hes never given a more "mature" styling, its always something that makes him look kinda more underaged and fetish-y , probably because that's how creeps like to view and see him. He seemed depressed to me. It's really sad. I hope he can somehow cope with the situation. nj seems ok to me, jk all over the place with anxiety, hope and sg kinda depressed, tae very hard to tell, to me its like he switches personas every 20 seconds.
Tae is probably manic or disassociating. I feel the worse for Jm and Jk. They're really going through it. Fans want Jm to stay small and soft. If he showed his masculinity, they would leave. He's caught in an awful situation he was put in as a kid. I think you're right about gym meaning something more.

Kimiko

Veteran
Maybe perv told jimn that he would have him that night and that was why he looked so sad and uncomfortable plus being looked at by perv like he is buying a piece of meat is just so inhumane

it really pissed me off how perv was basically groping him on national tv and then vee tells him to touch jimn thighs like wtf vee?
Did vee throw his soulmate under the bus or more accurately under pervy c0rden to keep himself from it or what??

Maybe jk is fighting back with his piercings and tats,to not look like a boy anymore but a grown ass man so these disgusting people will leave him alone
He pulled away from perv when c0rden tried to make out with him or whatever that was and was not happy during the interview

And yes h0pe is tired of faking being happy all the time,I'm sure it's very draining to put on a fake happy go lucky facade everyday for a decade in front of millions of people

They look exhausted too, I really hope nobody falls out during their concerts

Then after the concerts there is the jingle ball in nyc and the week after that there is the MAMA awards in korea

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
Observing Jm's behavior since they arrived, he appeared subdued...and quiet most of the time...

...who knows he might be "dreading" this time he had to meet Corden again...and pretend that he "missed him..."

Poor Jm, he needs to do "all these" to follow H*be's "instructions..." These men are continually being used and manipulated... The utterly sad state of affairs...
wow i swear ive internally said to myself huh jimin has been more "shy" and quiet ever since he got to LA, and now i just saw this and the videos...like HOW is it normal for james to touch jimin every second? it definitely did not feel innocent at all... and i caught the face jk was making... idk theres something about jimin that looks like hes "crouching", or lowly... and taes been open and hyper, especially during the interviews during the amas

put to perspective if bts were women, or if it was a girl group, it would have sparked outrage and have everyone seeing the harrassment or uncomfortable behavior clearly, but since they're men, most didn't care or notice since it looked like what "bros" do

taepeach

Veteran
this is why bt$ would never be able to speak out as victims, they literally have no choice but to continue living in fake happiness, pretending everything is perfectly fine and only pleasing army, because even if theyre suffering so much that they show it in their face, body language or words, army will not pay attention, and if any do, then the majority will silence them and or accuse them of being solos, company antis, being "paranoid" etc. armys are truly sick, they truly are "behind" bts. like really?? jimin was just "shy"?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the only speaking out army would be willing to stand up for is them not winning an award or a bad article.

If anybody that you know can be able to hide their depression or what theyre going through and pretend they are fine on the outside, how much more of an experts are bt$ in doing that?? especially as entertainers they have to ALWAYS smile and laugh on camera, but no, that is the only thing that gets them to think that they are fine...

true but isnt that what that fandom wanted for bts? to "f*ck gender" and erase "toxic masculinity"? EXACTLY because their bodies are being used to push this agenda and also to please the perverted fantasies and the desires/fetishes of those sick elite/handlers.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
arm
Its disturbing that none of armi find c0rden touching jimn body inappropriate

Let that have been a woman touching him like that then that fandom would be out for her head! Accusing the woman of sexually assaulting him but cuz its papa m0chi it's all good tho
army are such hypocrites ,not all of them, but the majorities of them are like this

Laura755y

Star
Surveillance...?

Betees app for wireless control of lightstick...

Armees need to enter some information such as ticket number and seat location...

H*be can now digitally "track" the armees via lightstick...

Note: Armees is a huge market...for profits... Now they can be known and tracked individually...
I knew such thing would happen, hyve is taking the elites path, with the metaverse thing, i saw it coming.

Laura755y

Star
this is why bt$ would never be able to speak out as victims, they literally have no choice but to continue living in fake happiness, pretending everything is perfectly fine and only pleasing army, because even if theyre suffering so much that they show it in their face, body language or words, army will not pay attention, and if any do, then the majority will silence them and or accuse them of being solos, company antis, being "paranoid" etc. armys are truly sick, they truly are "behind" bts. like really?? jimin was just "shy"?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the only speaking out army would be willing to stand up for is them not winning an award or a bad article.

If anybody that you know can be able to hide their depression or what theyre going through and pretend they are fine on the outside, how much more of an experts are bt$ in doing that?? especially as entertainers they have to ALWAYS smile and laugh on camera, but no, that is the only thing that gets them to think that they are fine...

true but isnt that what that fandom wanted for bts? to "f*ck gender" and erase "toxic masculinity"? EXACTLY because their bodies are being used to push this agenda and also to please the perverted fantasies and the desires/fetishes of those sick elite/handlers.
This ! You said it all, its really sick how things became, all i see now is using young people, strip em from humanity, they're normalizing sick things, s*x between siblings, p***philia, want to erase masculanity... its so fucked up fr.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Maybe perv told jimn that he would have him that night and that was why he looked so sad and uncomfortable plus being looked at by perv like he is buying a piece of meat is just so inhuman

it really pissed me off how perv was basically groping him on national tv and then vee tells him to touch jimn thighs like wtf vee?
Did vee throw his soulmate under the bus or more accurately under pervy c0rden to keep himself from it or what??

Maybe jk is fighting back with his piercings and tats,to not look like a boy anymore so these disgusting people will leave him alone
He pulled away from perv when c0rden tried to make out with him or whatever that was and was not happy during the interview

And yes h0pe is tired of faking being happy all the time,I'm sure it's very draining to put on a fake happy go lucky facade everyday for a decade in front of millions of people

They look exhausted too, I really hope nobody falls out during their concerts

Then after the concerts there is the jingle ball in nyc and the week after that there is the MAMA awards in korea
Saw that vid where cord3n actually kissed jk...ewww

Laura755y

Star
When corden said at the end that he thought jm is "hitting the gym again", I feel like it must be a codeword for a prostitu#ion thing, also pe#o related perhaps. Going to the "gym" (which also sounds like a name, right, "Jim", but dont know if that has any meaning or matters) maybe means prostitut#ng yourself. It's really sad if thats true.
There is actually a lot of evidence, i would have to gather it first. I do remember in that disney interview someone said about going to the gym, and again it sounded like a double meaning was intended. And there's other instances where it is said in a way that makes it sound like it stands for something else. I'm still investigating that. I might make a more detailed post in the future.
Another example is the movie "basketball diaries" with a young leo dicaprio. In the movie, he plays an underage character called Jim, who becomes addicted to heroin and resorts to prostituting himself to finance the habit. I dunno if it really has a connection to my theory, its just another suspicious pattern that relates to the word "gym" (or "jim") and the alleged se#ual connection.

As others have pointed out here, I also feel like jm gives me the most sad or troubled vibes in the recent US content that came out. I also feel like the styling he is given, infantilizes him somewhat, like hes never given a more "mature" styling, its always something that makes him look kinda more underaged and fetish-y , probably because that's how creeps like to view and see him. He seemed depressed to me. It's really sad. I hope he can somehow cope with the situation. nj seems ok to me, jk all over the place with anxiety, hope and sg kinda depressed, tae very hard to tell, to me its like he switches personas every 20 seconds.
Good that u mentioned it, well i did some researches and u were completly righ about the "the gym" means "jim" or "the jim" what i found is pretty disturbing .
One of the meanings is about thr**somes, we already know that maybe Park had a thr**some back in paris ...

Attachments

e-Enoch

Superstar
Good that u mentioned it, well i did some researches and u were completly righ about the "the gym" means "jim" or "the jim" what i found is pretty disturbing .
One of the meanings is about thr**somes, we already know that maybe Park had a thr**some back in paris ...
And cord3n mentioned that "gym" thing during the interview when he gave a piggyback ride to jm during those rehearsals... yuck...