BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
Dang not even rm?? lol well color me shocked!
View attachment 65723
Yes, not even him would have "survived" the many rituals of feminization...to put it mildly...it's all part of the globalists' agenda...

To have a more concrete example of this: In the K'ent, the system of "dormitory" living with fellow same sex trainees for years, is not something only for cost efficiency in terms of agency's budget/investment..it's also to "acculturize" a group of young, pliable men or women to live together in a same sex environment for years...

...avoiding heterosexual interactions and intimacies...as much as possible...hence, the "dating ban..." This is just so illogical and unnatural considering these young men & women are at the peak of their supposed healthy sexual development...

It's not surprising that there are "confessions" among kpop idols...through social media...risking the condemnation of the SK populace...

I still feel shocked...yes...to have to know things that constantly challenge our views of basic humanity...

But...yeah...this is our kind of world now...

I saw these English singles as a big fck u to the U.S. They remind me of the British band Blur, where their lead singer Damon vocally hated America and wrote a nonsensical song showing how braindead Americans are and how we can't appreciate or understand witty deep lyrics. It was "Song 2" and ironically their biggest hit here, still being played at sporting events. Anyway, b*s releasing these mind numbing English songs are insulting in the same way. It's as if they think their Korean songs are too complex for us simple Americans. Lol and their English songs have been their highest charting and Grammy nominated no less, so it's like their opinion of us is being proven true. Smdh.

“I think ‘Dynamite..something that’s easy to sing and hum along with. It doesn’t have an overarching macro-level message. Sometimes, simpler messages really get across. I dare say that all these factors came together to create this achievement.”--
(Rm on why dynamite was so successful in the U.S)
They obviously despise Americans. The hatred for the West and America in particular is at a peak. Hope they go home with their trophy and stay there.

Ikr... this Papa Mochi is a real "veteran" in the industry coming all the way from London...landed in LA coz of fat offers of moolah... he certainly knows the ins and outs of hollyweird...

Presents himself like an "ideal family man" giving interviews with Good Housekeeping... O'come on...

Jm again, is in a miserable state... amidst that LA traffic with all those rehearsals for some "silly show..." He "suddenly" had to hug Jh... (w/ poopie moochi trying to stop him)...

...that moment was rather "heartbreaking..." just for microseconds of "solace" he had to hug his bro Jh...
I felt heartbroken watching that. It triggered me so much. I hope papa mochi gets called out. I wonder if hive let it happen. They didn't want this. None of them did.

tzolld

Established
I felt heartbroken watching that. It triggered me so much. I hope papa mochi gets called out. I wonder if hive let it happen. They didn't want this. None of them did.
Yeah for real, this recent interview was even a bit shocking for me, like corden really had no issues whatsoever openly flaunting his abusive disgusting tendencies. The vibes were super of in this interview. It's crazy how armys and other viewers can't see the obvious signs of their body language that clearly shows them being uncomfortable. It breaks my heart to think about the abuse jm for example has endured/continues to endure. To be abused, but have no one see it or acknowledge it is painful.
Especially in videos like blood, sweat , tears and fake love, jm is always in some really se#ualized scenario. With the animal print etc.
I truly hope that one day something big will happen where the abuse that takes place will be revealed. I wish so bad they could talk about it and reveal everything, but its unlikely. I wish someone could leak some eye opening tapes or something like that.

Yeah for real, this recent interview was even a bit shocking for me, like corden really had no issues whatsoever openly flaunting his abusive disgusting tendencies. The vibes were super of in this interview. It's crazy how armys and other viewers can't see the obvious signs of their body language that clearly shows them being uncomfortable. It breaks my heart to think about the abuse jm for example has endured/continues to endure. To be abused, but have no one see it or acknowledge it is painful.
Especially in videos like blood, sweat , tears and fake love, jm is always in some really se#ualized scenario. With the animal print etc.
I truly hope that one day something big will happen where the abuse that takes place will be revealed. I wish so bad they could talk about it and reveal everything, but its unlikely. I wish someone could leak some eye opening tapes or something like that.
I want the people who hurt them to be exposed. I can identify with Jm because I know how that feels. It sucks when no one takes you seriously or you can't get away. I hated watching him have to take it and smile. He's obviously uncomfortable. I think bots are burying any criticism on social media.

Last edited:

tzolld

Established
I want the people who hurt them to be exposed. I can identify with Jm because I know how that feels. It sucks when no one takes you seriously or you can get away. I hated watching him have to take it and smile. He's obviously uncomfortable. I think bots are burying any criticism on social media.
When corden said at the end that he thought jm is "hitting the gym again", I feel like it must be a codeword for a prostitu#ion thing, also pe#o related perhaps. Going to the "gym" (which also sounds like a name, right, "Jim", but dont know if that has any meaning or matters) maybe means prostitut#ng yourself. It's really sad if thats true.
There is actually a lot of evidence, i would have to gather it first. I do remember in that disney interview someone said about going to the gym, and again it sounded like a double meaning was intended. And there's other instances where it is said in a way that makes it sound like it stands for something else. I'm still investigating that. I might make a more detailed post in the future.
Another example is the movie "basketball diaries" with a young leo dicaprio. In the movie, he plays an underage character called Jim, who becomes addicted to heroin and resorts to prostituting himself to finance the habit. I dunno if it really has a connection to my theory, its just another suspicious pattern that relates to the word "gym" (or "jim") and the alleged se#ual connection.

As others have pointed out here, I also feel like jm gives me the most sad or troubled vibes in the recent US content that came out. I also feel like the styling he is given, infantilizes him somewhat, like hes never given a more "mature" styling, its always something that makes him look kinda more underaged and fetish-y , probably because that's how creeps like to view and see him. He seemed depressed to me. It's really sad. I hope he can somehow cope with the situation. nj seems ok to me, jk all over the place with anxiety, hope and sg kinda depressed, tae very hard to tell, to me its like he switches personas every 20 seconds.

Last edited:

Aamy

Star
When corden said at the end that he thought jm is "hitting the gym again", I feel like it must be a codeword for a prostitu#ion thing, also pe#o related perhaps. Going to the "gym" (which also sounds like a name, right, "Jim", but dont know if that has any meaning or matters) maybe means prostitut#ng yourself. It's really sad if thats true.
There is actually a lot of evidence, i would have to gather it first. I do remember in that disney interview someone said about going to the gym, and again it sounded like a double meaning was intended. And there's other instances where it is said in a way that makes it sound like it stands for something else. I'm still investigating that. I might make a more detailed post in the future.
Another example is the movie "basketball diaries" with a young leo dicaprio. In the movie, he plays an underage character called Jim, who becomes addicted to heroin and resorts to prostituting himself to finance the habit. I dunno if it really has a connection to my theory, its just another suspicious pattern that relates to the word "gym" (or "jim") and the alleged se#ual connection.
Your references are pretty good, honestly? When he says that, it was as if he was saying outloud " I am going to eat you alive" it gave me chills. Jimin's body language is clear enough. I don't know if RM was actually saying with subtles tones ( he grab his thigh too) that his co-members nightmare is nearly finished, or if it was to say that Jimin should be totally obedient to the papa mochi, otherwise, he is going to scold him af if baby mochi doesn't do his "job" correctly

tzolld

Established
Your references are pretty good, honestly? When he says that, it was as if he was saying outloud " I am going to eat you alive" it gave me chills. Jimin's body language is clear enough. I don't know if RM was actually saying with subtles tones ( he grab his thigh too) that his co-members nightmare is nearly finished, or if it was to say that Jimin should be totally obedient to the papa mochi, otherwise, he is going to scold him af if baby mochi doesn't do his "job" correctly
Just this language of "baby" and "papa" mochi in itself, just screams abuse, ped#philia and dysfunction in plain sight to me. It's really unnerving to see people being so oblivious to it.
I hate corden. Never liked him. He just has that vibe of being an as#hole and abusive.

Aamy

Star
Just this language of "baby" and "papa" mochi in itself, just screams abuse, ped#philia and dysfunction in plain sight to me. It's really unnerving to see people being so oblivious to it.
I hate corden. Never liked him. He just has that vibe of being an as#hole and abusive.
I see some comments where people find what they have seen really weird, they aren't too much people, but there is still hope. They were saying what members already posted on this thread about the papa mochi thing. And guess what type of answers people get when they dare to say it?

Its a real comment, be prepared :" Stop saying shit like this stupid sheep. The interviewer is Jimin's bias, so its normal that he is touchy and wants to hug him each time. There wasn't anything suspicious here, this guy here love so much Jimin, he could never hurt or bother him in any way. They are joking between them that's all. Such stupid fucking bitch"

And then, I reply to this ... I can't name that here but anyway, a long post to counter each stupidity she has dare to write, people were likings my posts on her answer. And guess what? My comment was suppresed after only twenty minutes. Suppresed. And i was explaining well why she was completly next to her shoes

Kimiko

Veteran
I felt really sorry for jimn when I watched that interview,he looked so sad and uncomfortable the whole time faking smiles and laughter

Jk was pissed I'm sure that that perv did something or said something to him that was inappropriate ,cuz jk is usually an airhead during interviews but usually a bubbly happy airhead and not sullen like the other night with perv

I mean he basically tried to kiss jk in public in broad daylight! It's so obvious that these boys have been abused and used for years and no one cares or does anything to help them,they were literal babies when they joined BH

e-Enoch

Superstar
Surveillance...?

Betees app for wireless control of lightstick...

Armees need to enter some information such as ticket number and seat location...

H*be can now digitally "track" the armees via lightstick...

Note: Armees is a huge market...for profits... Now they can be known and tracked individually...

Berrywon88

Star
I hope he can somehow cope with the situation. nj seems ok to me, jk all over the place with anxiety, hope and sg kinda depressed, tae very hard to tell, to me its like he switches personas every 20 seconds.
I think they are breaking down. Jhpe has been very sullen and Idk not his usual happy persona he portrays. Maybe he can't fake it anymore. He tried to have energy in that interview but it was obviously forced. I've discussed yn. A robot could take his place and I don't even think it would make a difference. Since his surgery leave there have been no solo content from him, that I know of. No vlives etc. where you can hear him speak and get a better idea of how he's doing, maybe that's on purpose. Jm seems depressed, very underweight again, and anxious. Jk seemed like he was doing better lately, he looked pretty good. And he's normally very goofy and constantly smiles so to see him serious and mad was kinda shocking. That's rare. T*e has been disturbing lately...he's too energetic, goofy, and child like recently..it's weird, well for him at least.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The "theory" that Sug* might have been cloned is actually possibly a "fact..."

With the advanced research on Artificial Life...the globalists are making all these possible towards what they call a "posthuman" era...

One word description of all of these: EVIL.