BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
The maknae line and Jh are at Harry's concert. Ritual, approval or clout chasing?
went on twitter and saw TAEKOOK trending
then find this:

it could be clout chasing for sure, Harry has part of the old 1D fanbase, so they go there trying to call the attention of his fans
from the videos I've seen on twitter they were trying really hard to be noticed with all the shipping act

Last edited:
went on twitter and saw TAEKOOK trending
then find this:

it could be clout chasing for sure, Harry has part of the old 1D fanbase, so they go there trying to call the attention of his fans
from the videos I've seen on twitter they were trying really hard to be noticed with all the shipping act
Pandering and maybe something else. A lot of celebrities were there at that concert. Li&zo, S3lena, S9A, Billie E, etc.

Laura755y

Star
Ig these 4 have now the role of marketing themselves. We never know what those other 3 are busy in. I respect JK's choice of animal print but the one he is wearing is disgusting. One more thing he has been continuously covering his head with cap. Maybe hiding some hair color. He didn't remove mask anywhere. Looks like hiding his face
His hair color looked like both blond and black , in the incheon airoport clip, dunno if it still the same, and the animal print is a sex beta slave symbole...

Berrywon88

Star
*They go to L.A. and mingle with the celebs of Hollyweird and suddenly jk is in animal print uhuhh.
*We are still in the middle of a pandemic so yes these super spreader events pisses me off
*what's up with the cap jk? What dumb hairstyle did he do now that he's trying to hide until they perform so he can steal the spotlight, yawn.
*where are the other members? We got the sex objects line being pimped out by their handler jhpe and the others are no where to be seen.
IMG_20211120_063917.jpg

e-Enoch

Superstar
The maknae line and Jh are at Harry's concert. Ritual, approval or clout chasing?
Could be all of the above...

Jeykey wearing animal print with matching hair color (but all covered for now), moving some "ships" among the maknae, and Jeykey having covered a Harry song weeks before this...

It's been planned by H*b marketing peeps...

...cover a song of Harry weeks ahead & attend his concert & sing along...armees, surely, would go crazy again...

...while at the concert, make sure to do "fanservice" ... do the T*k* this time, not the J*k* coz Jm's international male fans might get "jelooloos" lol!

...be sure to have selfies with American artists...of course!!!

...you're in the hands of H*b America now...soon this will be your new "homebase"...

Laura755y

Star
http://instagr.am/p/CWfVdo0vIxL/ And v should not jump like that. Didn't he have sore legs. He even kept jumping and running at airport.
The level of cringe i just watched in this clips, is just too much, their fans are seriously dump, it was all pre-planned and it shows like @e-Enoch and @Berrywon88 said its both an adv and some ritual shit, also to push the fans service shit, Jeon with that animal print thing, oh boy...

Berrywon88

Star
The level of cringe i just watched in this clips, is just too much, their fans are seriously dump, it was all pre-planned and it shows like @e-Enoch and @Berrywon88 said its both an adv and some ritual shit, also to push the fans service shit, Jeon with that animal print thing, oh boy...
Yup, it's all so fake! They definitely get around when in the U.S. but none of those adventures get filmed and uploaded to their twttr. This is straight up pr and business. And now we know why jk covered Harry's song. It's planned way in advance. And Mr beta kitten is always in animal print, the most out of any member. That's telling.

Aamy

Star

what K-drama is this??
I'm surprised hybe allowed them to be so close to the crowd without bodyguards

they are always surrpunded by hybe staff
I'm dead. What kdrama is this you ask? The drama where an idol falls in love with a fan. Trust me on this, it will be great on screen, but in real life ? With Korean mindset? It would be the end of the world !