BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
It's good you pointed it out. Like i was watching out of window a little while ago and moon was orange yellow. I didn't know it was blood moon.
i didnt know too, but it was unusual so i went to check on it and found someone on IG saying it was the blood moon, then realised that b*s went there 2 days before, it occure, bit fishy .

Berrywon88

Star
Its a little bit out of the context but didnt you guys noticed that today is the blood moon(alot of ritual are held in a time like that), and b*s went to LA before 2 days before it occure, although they wont be performing this week....
Whoa, good catch! I heard about the blood moon but didn't connect b*s to it. Maybe they planned this whole trip to L.A. around it. Who knows what rituals etc. they are or will be participating in. Aside from selling themselves in hollyweird, they might have to prove their devotion. Can't forget they are desperate for a Grammy and nominations announcement is right around the corner.

Laura755y

Star
Whoa, good catch! I heard about the blood moon but didn't connect b*s to it. Maybe they planned this whole trip to L.A. around it. Who knows what rituals etc. they are or will be participating in. Aside from selling themselves in hollyweird, they might have to prove their devotion. Can't forget they are desperate for a Grammy and nominations announcement is right around the corner.
Yeah, i though the same, the whole thing of them going to L.A early, and 2 days before it happens, also 333 days... it all connects.

Kimiko

Veteran
I wouldnt be suprised if they haven't did sexual things with megan since they did meet with her when in nyc in September and now having her perform with them when the remix with her didnt even chart....plus I could definitely pick up sexual attraction/pull from members like jk and h0pe especially in their b@ngta@n bomb with her

Why would they chose to do a remix with someone who is so sexual and raunchy in her music(not saying that btss arent just as raunchy or more than her but they hide it behind their poorly acted wholesome facade)

They are the group who trashed a hotel room leaving condom wrappers everywhere a few years ago,we all know how they get down and it's disgusting that so many kids adore them like Anderson paak son

Berrywon88

Star
I wouldnt be suprised if they haven't did sexual things with megan since they did meet with her when in nyc in September and now having her perform with them when the remix with her didnt even chart....plus I could definitely pick up sexual attraction/pull from members like jk and h0pe especially in their b@ngta@n bomb with her

Why would they chose to do a remix with someone who is so sexual and raunchy in her music(not saying that btss arent just as raunchy or more than her but they hide it behind their poorly acted wholesome facade)

They are the group who trashed a hotel room leaving condom wrappers everywhere a few years ago,we all know how they get down and it's disgusting that so many kids adore them like Anderson paak son
I wouldn't be surprised. Jk was acting goofy as hell around meg...all smiley making quick glances at her. I didn't notice jhpe, will have to look at it again to see his reaction. I recall rm was kinda rude and standoffish, typical. He's like that with all the American rappers he meets, probably too focused on making mental notes on how to steal their essence and flow. Jm was weird acting most likely because the attention wasn't on him. Also I haven't forgotten him calling jk the n word that time. So maybe he was acting odd because Meg is black idk. And the rest were indifferent.

And that's what I've been talking about on here with this group having very young fans. They need to be held accountable for the sh!t they release to the public. Especially when their lasted releases like Ptd are obviously targeted to children.

queen82

Star
Reminds me of M€g th€€ St@ll!on and how she lost her mom then her career took off after. No one knew who she was and now she's everywhere, even got her own special sauce at popeyes. She signed with that J@y Z label and we know what he's about. Then won more than one Grammy, undeserving might I add. All of this in a little over a year?? There's always a price to pay and hers was sacrificing her mom I suppose. Meg didn't even look distraught about it.
Nicki Minaj the same, her cousin die and then her fame blow up and list is long

queen82

Star

you mean with him because she looks one of those hollywood secret mtf

Autofill

Rookie
Seriously, this couldn’t be the fartherest thing from the truth…everything between is staged prior to going on camera….and I hate to disappoint you all that feel like kJ and Jin are a couple but just hard for me to believe that people are this delusional…stop shipping them because jk isn’t worried about Jin nor any other member in that way and people just don’t want to except that the one member that Jungkook is the closest to is Jimin and he’s not in a relationship with him nor Tae….I’m sure the members get a good laugh out of people constantly putting them together and thinking that they really know what’s going on with them but some of the things you guys say are so outlandish that I wonder about some of you guy’s mental health…seriously!!!
99% of the time and in cases of other ‘ships’, I agree with you. Wholeheartedly. It’s a very manipulative aspect of their jobs.

The reason why I don’t feel the same about these two specifically is because of the exact opposite of what you stated: everything is staged prior to going on camera. A lot of the little things that ping about them don’t happen on camera, or they get caught on camera and try to make it seem like it didn’t happen or it was something else. One of the big giveaways is actually watching the other guys try to cover for them. It’s often subtle and you don’t see it until you start looking for it. If they were just doing this in service of a ‘ship’, that’s a really long time to keep acting like they’re not, or acting like they’ve been caught and trying to keep cool. You know, instead of showing all that to the camera like all other ships do.

Amongst every other theory or belief or coincidence posted about here, this is the one you find hardest to believe? But whatever, you can think what you think, I’ll think what I think, no one has to agree. And I’ll be the first one here saying I’m wrong if it’s proven otherwise.

KEFZ

Established

e-Enoch

Superstar
Biblical Implications of Blood Moons*

Even though there are scientific explanations for these types of Blood Moons, many Christians also see prophetic implications behind them. That's because they're directly mentioned in scripture.

A Blood Moon is foretold by the Bible in the book of Joel 2:31 which states: "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come."

Also in Acts 2:20, "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come."

And, in the book of Revelations 6:12, a blood moon also is prophesied: "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood."

All of the scriptures refer to the moon turning blood red as a heavenly sign the End Times are fast approaching.

Numerous "Blood Moon" events have occurred throughout history since those passages were written, but Jesus told his followers that we should observe the signs of the times, including signs in the heavens. And some preachers claim the large number of Blood Moon eclipses in recent years are just one of many signs that the end of the world is drawing closer and could happen in the near future.

Students of biblical prophecy point to other historic events like the founding of the modern state of Israel in 1948, the return of millions of Jews to the Holy Land, and potential precursors to the biblical mark of the beast as further signs of the End Times.

READ 'The Bible Warns the Anti-Christ Will Control the World Through the Economy': These Global Trends Threaten Our Future.

The Bible also has more to say about celestial events in general, beyond blood moons and solar eclipses.

Jesus says in Luke 21:25-28, "And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

And Psalms 19:1 says more broadly, "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."

*cbnnews.com, retrieved 19 Nov. 2021.

Note: Blood moons are heavenly signs of the fast approaching end times...

e-Enoch

Superstar
It's obvious. The celestial phenomenon of the Blood Moon had "inspired" Hyb producers...

"Chakho" (BTS), "Dark Moon: The Blood Altar" (Enhypen), and "The Star Seekers" (TxT)...all coming in January 2022...

"Three stories, each presented as both a webtoon and web novel, will drop in January. Urban fantasy “7Fates: Chakho” featuring BTS will be the first to be published on Jan. 15, followed by vampire romance “Dark Moon: the Blood Altar” with boy band Enhypen on Jan. 16 and fantasy “The Star Seekers” with Tomorrow X Together on Jan. 17. “Dark Moon: the Blood Altar” is the first story of the “Dark Moon” series." *

*koreanjoongang.joins.com, retrieved 19 Nov. 2021.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Betees has been in the occult since the beginning...

These references might have been posted already...but with your kind permission, let me repost them... Thanks!

e-Enoch

Superstar
View attachment 65596

The thing is, I know we don't know how the things actually happen (abt God giving permission to demons enter into humans bodys and those things), but to me, about de sexu@l violenc&, this seems kinda close to the truth. I feel so much pain just reading it. Bst got really big, guys, they're not clean. Man, sometimes I forget how this world is dirty. Dear God. I don't know If I feel sorry for the people who accept pass through that kind of thing, or I feel angry cause they accept such humiliation and violation. Not about the childs ofc, but the mans who know what they're doing and go on. Sexu@l violenc& is something that will always catch me off guard, I believe that God will severely punish this type of crime. Sorry for the outburst, it always shocks me.
It's truly shocking beyond words...

But we can be assured that God is the God of justice...

Proverbs 11:21

Assuredly, the evil man will not go unpunished,
But the descendants of the righteous will be delivered.

Colossians 3:25
English Standard Version

For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality.

Psalm 55:23
English Standard Version

But you, O God, will cast them down
into the pit of destruction;
men of blood and treachery
shall not live out half their days.
But I will trust in you.

View attachment 65596

The thing is, I know we don't know how the things actually happen (abt God giving permission to demons enter into humans bodys and those things), but to me, about de sexu@l violenc&, this seems kinda close to the truth. I feel so much pain just reading it. Bst got really big, guys, they're not clean. Man, sometimes I forget how this world is dirty. Dear God. I don't know If I feel sorry for the people who accept pass through that kind of thing, or I feel angry cause they accept such humiliation and violation. Not about the childs ofc, but the mans who know what they're doing and go on. Sexu@l violenc& is something that will always catch me off guard, I believe that God will severely punish this type of crime. Sorry for the outburst, it always shocks me.
Hi, where did you find this quote?

Last edited: