BTS discussion thread

KEFZ

Established
I thought his emotions here were real and if not kudos to his acting ability cuz he's got the ugly crying face down pat!
And yeah I noticed the suit and the red hair he kept for the briefest amount of time. Who was sacrificed for them to win that night and gain more global success? Maybe that's why he was crying like that, because it was someone he cared about?
In comparison to everyone else he really sticks out like a sore thumb here. I wander how it's decided who has to sacrifice who/what. And what is that individual getting in return for the sacrifice they are making.

Anyone know?

e-Enoch

Superstar
In comparison to everyone else he really sticks out like a sore thumb here. I wander how it's decided who has to sacrifice who/what. And what is that individual getting in return for the sacrifice they are making.

Anyone know?
It's part of the secrecy who and what would be sacrificed...

Generally speaking, the artist/s who makes or make a pact with the devil will not know exactly, the "details" in advanced...BUT they know, for sure, that there's a "trade in" for "selling" their souls for fame & fortune...

In a band, I guess the member who gets the most "privileges" in terms of fame & fortune would have to be the one to "sacrifice" someone dear...could be a person or even a pet... Vee, his grandma & Jn, his pet... (he cried a lot, too).

I remember the case of Bruno Mars when he "suddenly" lost his mom at the height of his career...Bruno's reaction speaks volumes when he said, he's ready to give up his career...his music, if he could get his mom back...

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Satan is the father of lies...

Do you think he's going to keep his part of the bargain? NO.

Even if Vee "sacrificed" a lot, the devil will never give him the joy or contentment... or the material equivalent of his hardwork... his bosses, the devil's minions themselves, get most of the loot...

John 8:44
New International Version

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Laura755y

Star
It's part of the secrecy who and what would be sacrificed...

Generally speaking, the artist/s who makes or make a pact with the devil will not know exactly, the "details" in advanced...BUT they know, for sure, that there's a "trade in" for "selling" their souls for fame & fortune...

In a band, I guess the member who gets the most "privileges" in terms of fame & fortune would have to be the one to "sacrifice" someone dear...could be a person or even a pet... Vee, his grandma & Jn, his pet... (he cried a lot, too).

I remember the case of Bruno Mars when he "suddenly" lost his mom at the height of his career...Bruno's reaction speaks volumes when he said, he's ready to give up his career...his music, if he could get his mom back...
I heard a video of someone from hollyweird's industry talking about how artists got fame.
He said that there is 3 ways:
The 1st (if ur a male) : having s*x with males, in some sort of ritual orgy. (He didnt say anything about females in this part, but i believe it will be the same .
The 2sd: sacrificing someone dear to you, if you sacrificed a friend, they'll ask for someond else more dear, and more beloved (mother,sister,child...etc)
The 3rd: participating in pedo rings, killing babies...

And maintain that fame, u have to participate in rituals, orgys, r*pe(all kind of it, even pets are included) , all what is sick , some of the artists cant do that and suicide.
Some get addicted to drugs, so they can countinue whatever hell they're participating in.
And some who say No, are kn the crazy people categorie, or killed.

Laura755y

Star
Oh yes, plus the entire thing gives a "semblance of a pizza" with all those "toppings..." lol.

Pizza = girls... So what's with "my universe?"
Also the way that thing keep's ln turning its ressemblce the hypnotize thing.
They always put some pedo sick thing in a clip or even a picture. I heard that they're trying to make it officialy, in the categorie of sexual desire, not a mental sickness.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Also the way that thing keep's ln turning its ressemblce the hypnotize thing.
They always put some pedo sick thing in a clip or even a picture. I heard that they're trying to make it officialy, in the categorie of sexual desire, not a mental sickness.
Yes, the moving graphics have a hypnotic effect..

True, they try to insert pedo symbolism in every mv they make.

You're right. I've read your post on MAPs (Minor Attracted Persons)... That was a very significant information.

How they now try to "normalize" this evil thing is absolutely sick!

KEFZ

Established
There is a lot of death surrounding Taehyung, but it does not seem like he is getting anything good out of it. The fame, the possibilities, the money, all of it goes to BTS and Hybe.
I would've assumed you sacrifice someone/something you get something in return for yourself. It doesn't appear to be that way.

Luisy

Established
If u read the article, u'll find the calculation with the results there.
If I put 21, 66 on gematria calculator, it shows many random words with the same number, that doesn't mean those are preplanned. Moreover numerology, or adding, subtracting any number can be used to finalize any number or word anyhow. But that doesn't verify anything. That can work only for the people who want to think like that or too much obsessed to find any random word or number to be evil.

Luisy

Established
I heard a video of someone from hollyweird's industry talking about how artists got fame.
He said that there is 3 ways:
The 1st (if ur a male) : having s*x with males, in some sort of ritual orgy. (He didnt say anything about females in this part, but i believe it will be the same .
The 2sd: sacrificing someone dear to you, if you sacrificed a friend, they'll ask for someond else more dear, and more beloved (mother,sister,child...etc)
The 3rd: participating in pedo rings, killing babies...

And maintain that fame, u have to participate in rituals, orgys, r*pe(all kind of it, even pets are included) , all what is sick , some of the artists cant do that and suicide.
Some get addicted to drugs, so they can countinue whatever hell they're participating in.
And some who say No, are kn the crazy people categorie, or killed.
how do you know all these? these are serious accusations

Laura755y

Star
If I put 21, 66 on gematria calculator, it shows many random words with the same number, that doesn't mean those are preplanned. Moreover numerology, or adding, subtracting any number can be used to finalize any number or word anyhow. But that doesn't verify anything. That can work only for the people who want to think like that or too much obsessed to find any random word or number to be evil.
Its not if u put 11, its the way its calculated.
I believe when it comes to this matters, most of the time, every word, number, symbol , have a deeper meaning and are indeed pre-planned. Those are my beliefs and i think like that. Thanks for sharing your thoughts anyway, take care.

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
how do you know all these? these are serious accusations
I clearly said, i heard someone saying that,
Here is the link.
They didnt register the one with the pedo rings , but it was posted by the same account..

Luisy

Established
I believe when it comes to this matters, most of the time, every word, number, symbol , have a deeper meaning and are indeed pre-planned. Those are my beliefs and i think like that. Thanks for sharing your thoughts anyway, take care.
biased beliefs don't come off so good. And mine are not any thought, that's what I get when I put the numbers on the calculator,
IMG_20211119_165853.jpg
IMG_20211119_170037.jpg
which holds nothing for the real world. Same goes for signs too what accuse a real person of being something extreme.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Reminds me of M€g th€€ St@ll!on and how she lost her mom then her career took off after. No one knew who she was and now she's everywhere, even got her own special sauce at popeyes. She signed with that J@y Z label and we know what he's about. Then won more than one Grammy, undeserving might I add. All of this in a little over a year?? There's always a price to pay and hers was sacrificing her mom I suppose. Meg didn't even look distraught about it.

Laura755y

Star
Reminds me of M€g th€€ St@ll!on and how she lost her mom then her career took off after. No one knew who she was and now she's everywhere, even got her own special sauce at popeyes. She signed with that J@y Z label and we know what he's about. Then won more than one Grammy, undeserving might I add. All of this in a little over a year?? There's always a price to pay and hers was sacrificing her mom I suppose. Meg didn't even look distraught about it.
Its a little bit out of the context but didnt you guys noticed that today is the blood moon(alot of ritual are held in a time like that), and b*s went to LA 2 days before it occure, although they wont be performing this week....

Attachments

Last edited: