BTS discussion thread

Luisy

Established
It might be staged , bjt even if it wanst, hyve gives a flying fuck about their fans, its so obvious, i really dont.get how people still trust em, all they want is to push whatever agendas and gain cash, they see both the fans and idols, as well like milky cows nothing more, the whole thing is sick, sending minors or even.adults r*pe and/or death threats is just disgusting and scary.
They are doing these indeed
Yet hybe or bts doesn't say one word to assure they are safe? Cyber attackers are targeting any random users wherever they see any account related to bts, not just the bigger accounts. If this continues they can invade anyone's privacy to a serious level. And bts are too busy in LA that they forgot army. Sometimes they just pose on twitter showing how many securities they got but when it comes to forever armys, they forget. Their hypocrisy and fake love are on another level.

e-Enoch

Superstar
There are about 20 "confirmed illuminati" personalities for VERY obvious reasons...

When will betees be formally part of the list among the "confirmed?" Who else among the Kpop idols?

jem123

Established
They are doing these indeed
Yet hybe or bts doesn't say one word to assure they are safe? Cyber attackers are targeting any random users wherever they see any account related to bts, not just the bigger accounts. If this continues they can invade anyone's privacy to a serious level. And bts are too busy in LA that they forgot army. Sometimes they just pose on twitter showing how many securities they got but when it comes to forever armys, they forget. Their hypocrisy and fake love are on another level.
Money from armies is what hybe/bts sees... nothing else.. all those uwus, "armies are in our heart" are baseless..

they only talk the talk and walk the walk when armies buy merches = money rolling...

jem123

Established

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think when they win a grammy.. or before a nomination..
Speaking of Grammy...an actual celebration of satanic rituals...

Grammy 2020... few hours before the show, Kobe Bryant died in a California helicopter crash...

Was he a ritual sacrifice for that Grammy? Notice the significance of number 33...

Pepsi

Veteran
No I think you were spot on. I also felt that it wasn't genuine. Jk didn't even pretend to care and kept on eating his food. Sometimes they laugh like here when T*e was crying and look at yn. I think the host was asking if he was okay. And jk laughs too when t*e responds "thank you" and keeps directing the Mic at him. Horrible!
his crying looks fake there. I've always thought he was fake crying at that awards show. look at the colour of his suit too

Berrywon88

Star
T*e posted which is pretty surprising. I wonder if there is any significance with them and this statue..
Jhpe has posed with it every time they're in
L.A. IMG_20211119_000241.jpg
It's apparently a part of a store that is one of the most expensive to shop at in the U.S. So maybe they're just bragging and showing off...
IMG_20211119_000017.jpg
And those neanderthal statues are everywhere...
IMG_20211119_000349.jpgIMG_20211119_000346.jpg

Pepsi

Veteran
I am from India, and I love my bollywood better than kpop. Bollywood atleast has songs that are so relatable.. our songs have a poetic flair that captures the essence of human emotions and other relatable things in life.

When I was an army, I also though BTS was good, better than bollywood. Now that I am not a bts stan anymore, I am so so lucky that our music industry is good.
it's like any other music industry, with their exploitation. also, Bollywood is not above releasing shitty songs. all the popular artists there release generic songs and shitty remakes all the time. it's the indie and underrated artists that release the gold, but again as i said, that's true for any industry.

jem123

Established
it's like any other music industry, with their exploitation. also, Bollywood is not above releasing shitty songs. all the popular artists there release generic songs and shitty remakes all the time. it's the indie and underrated artists that release the gold, but again as i said, that's true for any industry.
True! But, comparatively its quite okay (what I personally feel)..

But the music industry part is true!

Berrywon88

Star
his crying looks fake there. I've always thought he was fake crying at that awards show. look at the colour of his suit too
I thought his emotions here were real and if not kudos to his acting ability cuz he's got the ugly crying face down pat!
And yeah I noticed the suit and the red hair he kept for the briefest amount of time. Who was sacrificed for them to win that night and gain more global success? Maybe that's why he was crying like that, because it was someone he cared about?