BTS discussion thread

This is quite sad! We know the stuff that they have been doing or have done, but health is health afterall.. Bang Pig would suffer a heavy karma for this.. Big bucks for himself, insignificant money for themselves... truly sad to be honest!
They look like old men, especially Jk.

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
Ofc, boundaries are in this world for a reason, not everything should be encouraged, two people touching each others in their private part, or in an intimate way on a damn show or a live in the name of friendship, or brotherhood knowing damn well that the majority of the fans are kids and underage, wearing a pyjama/ clothes in general full of pedo symbols, encouraging suicide, even if its in an indirect way, sexualizing kids and/or teens, hell even adults shouldnt be sexualized, and treated like some products, seeing a god damn grown ass male/female acting like kids, (ariana/britney for exp) those are big ass red flags.
About the members, even if they're not pedophiles, but they help in spreading those sick agendas even more, they know that some managers,producers,ceos are pedophiles, they know that some kids/teens are molested, tortured,murdered...etc, and still going on with it, even if they're/some of them against it, they're not doing anything to change it, so they're part of the crime by keeping silent.
Even if some of them are part of the lgbt, it's wrong touching someone in a bedroom kind of way, knowing the majority of ur audience are underage, then excuse it by doing a job which is fan service, using queerbiting for a profit, and some parents should pay more attention ti what their kids are watching cuz nowadays u'd never know what kind shit is being shown on "teens/kids show"
Sorry i talked too much.
You didn't talk too much at all. 100% agree!

Yup! They do look like old men
The tremendous stress in their inner being is reflected in their outer selves... making them looking tired and old...

Whatever happened to life-work balance? This does not apply to betees...
Jk looks high and out of it. SK has a horrible work and life balance, along with Japan and the US. People work themselves to death, with little to show for it.

Berrywon88

Star
They look like old men, especially Jk.
I saw on twttr jk's fans say he looked really sad and they noticed he was messing with his lip ring a lot. Maybe he is sad but I definitely see they all look dead tired like they've been running on no sleep. They need a break before one of them hurts themselves live on stage, what will bh do then?

e-Enoch

Superstar
Jk looks high and out of it. SK has a horrible work and life balance, along with Japan and the US. People work themselves to death, with little to show for it.
Oh so true...and there's no balance at all...Just a big imbalance...

Making some people fake "illness" just to get some rest... or when illness becomes real, then the "ultimate" rest comes... But is this rest even real?

So yeah... how can there be real life...when one is already dead inside?

It's time for betees to reflect...while they still can.

Kimiko

Veteran
these guys need to rest and stop with the idols life, i repeat this many times ..
They look worn out and hobi looks sad to me,I dont think he is doing good mentally/emotionally...the picturehe posted on twitter he looked so unhappy but of course armi never sees their sadness and just want their happy bright boys

I dont know if the btss before covid can even make a comeback to go on tour,cuz that ptd online concert was not good and they seemed drained and stiff

The btss before covid seems to be gone but maybe they can rest up a bit and get it together

Actually jimn is ok performance wise he still gives 100% when performing so hopefully the others can keep up with him

Aamy

Star
these guys need to rest and stop with the idols life, i repeat this many times ..
Maybe they can't rest correctly anymore ?! My father was used to wake up at 3 am during several years, because he was used to get up to go at his work, its really hard for someone who hasn't any problems to sleep well and quickly in the beginning, but you will be used to very fait too. And if your work is stressfull like having a big career, with a lot of competitions you are too nervous for sleeping.

Do they even can rest well, with the amount of drugs they take? ( pills, smoking, cocaine, etc..) their body is surely used to be mistreat. Its more complicated for the brain to re adapt into good and healthy things ! I'm sure they suffer from eating disorder too. Who the fuck can just eat only an ice cube for the day? There is worst ! So worst ! They don't eat at all for the craziers during several days, are deshydrated too. You can't rest correctly

And their company doesn't fucking care, and are blessed these type of abuse exist. Its easier to have stress/desesperate/lost people to work on them. They know, that with the high competition in their industry, they can switch groups at their please.

I saw on twttr jk's fans say he looked really sad and they noticed he was messing with his lip ring a lot. Maybe he is sad but I definitely see they all look dead tired like they've been running on no sleep. They need a break before one of them hurts themselves live on stage, what will bh do then?
They will record and find a way to profit from it. Bh has lost a lot of respect this year from their fans. People still believed they were better than most company's but they're worse. Btees is their top performers but they don't treat them with care or concern.

platinum

Established
I've heard that it's compulsory for some idols to have to consult with therapy or have a therapist with them at times. I guess it depends on how much the company cares... But I think might hybe have it for them, there's no way they're surviving their mental health without professional help. But sadly therapy might not even do much for them, so many social projects, social media interactions, and the stress caused by them week by week, almost everyday of the year, it's exhausting to even think about!
For Jeon getting no sleep and multiple piercings and tattoos a week I dont think he listens to the health and safety instructions of his own tattoo artist, let alone listening to his therapist. It's a clear sign of his now reckless lifestyle and mental health.

I've heard that it's compulsory for some idols to have to consult with therapy or have a therapist with them at times. I guess it depends on how much the company cares... But I think might hybe have it for them, there's no way they're surviving their mental health without professional help. But sadly therapy might not even do much for them, so many social projects, social media interactions, and the stress caused by them week by week, almost everyday of the year, it's exhausting to even think about!
For Jeon getting no sleep and multiple piercings and tattoos a week I dont think he listens to the health and safety instructions of his own tattoo artist, let alone listening to his therapist. It's a clear sign of his now reckless lifestyle and mental health.
I think they're all seeing someone and maybe a few are medicated. The life of an idol is traumatic. Even when they want to be there, the fans, staff, lack of sleep and starvation diet wear them down. They're barely paid, probably have PTSD, worn out bodies and habits. Why would anyone want that job? People know what happens. It's not hidden in SK, but kids join the industry knowing most of them will be worse after.

Aamy

Star
I think they're all seeing someone and maybe a few are medicated. The life of an idol is traumatic. Even when they want to be there, the fans, staff, lack of sleep and starvation diet wear them down. They're barely paid, probably have PTSD, worn out bodies and habits. Why would anyone want that job? People know what happens. It's not hidden in SK, but kids join the industry knowing most of them will be worse after.
Whatever you choose in career in Korea, you are going to be pressed like a poor citrus. If you are going to study, to go to the university ( even high scool) you are going to be abuse with jealousy and the pressure between students. And if you choose the kpop world, its in fact the same. I will say that the only thing who is changing at the end of the day, is the domain they choose. Its not only them in the world, but still, if I compare with my country, we are so fucking lucky about a lot of things ( even if its the mess with covid and others stuff) about choosing your career, to be support or your studies. We aren't forced to choose only between school or becoming an idol at all cost. In Korea you should choose between the best elites schools, or sell yourself to the industry of music, movies etc.. to be someone and considered like a human.

There is pressure everywhere, all countries im sure i didnt even know or place to the map, but still its really insane in Korea ( Asian continent in his entierity I dare to think)

queen82

Star
Maybe they can't rest correctly anymore ?! My father was used to wake up at 3 am during several years, because he was used to get up to go at his work, its really hard for someone who hasn't any problems to sleep well and quickly in the beginning, but you will be used to very fait too. And if your work is stressfull like having a big career, with a lot of competitions you are too nervous for sleeping.

Do they even can rest well, with the amount of drugs they take? ( pills, smoking, cocaine, etc..) their body is surely used to be mistreat. Its more complicated for the brain to re adapt into good and healthy things ! I'm sure they suffer from eating disorder too. Who the fuck can just eat only an ice cube for the day? There is worst ! So worst ! They don't eat at all for the craziers during several days, are deshydrated too. You can't rest correctly

And their company doesn't fucking care, and are blessed these type of abuse exist. Its easier to have stress/desesperate/lost people to work on them. They know, that with the high competition in their industry, they can switch groups at their please.
i have a feeling they couldn't have sex properly , you need to be relaxed and fine to do certain things well

Aamy

Star
i have a feeling they couldn't have sex properly , you need to be relaxed and fine to do certain things well
If I was at their place ( firstlty i will be dead since a very long time, psychic or physical) my libido will be so dead too. A lot of people who subit rapes, tend to craving sex with others to erase their trauma, they can finish to appreciate bad treatments, because of the pleasure inversion, the brain made to protect himself during the big trauma. Or the total opposite, they feel disgusting and struggle a lot, to gain thrust one day in their life. Their rapport with the sex thing, is becoming disgusting, because of pigs who bring trauma and ptds syndromes.

So, we don't know what are they rapport with this. Maybe they escape their world with that, maybe they are just playing their sexualized roles, but behind the scenes, they are really disgusting and have a wrong meaning of what sex is and actually don't like it anymore, with old ill men or women by the way, who are just here to traumatize them.

At their level, they aren't thinking like "normal" people do, they are in a big toxic bubble, protect by powerfull persons in charge of their career, they are forced to do things to increase their status, so they won't feel the same things than a sane people. They have unhealthy schedule and lifestyle, and are always exhausted