BTS discussion thread

ThatGirlX

Rookie
omg stfu. if you have something to contribute to the thread then just write it. it sucks how every three days we have a random person come tell us how to express ourselves, what to write etc. don't take shit so personally. if you're not a hyve emploee, ok cool? then just laugh about it, and move on. i certainly would find it funny if someone told me they thought i was one lol.

we don't know you personally, and you don't know us personally.
your posts add nothing to my experience here. blocked.
Coming soon: Trolls Anonymous Discord Group: where trolls and like minded people can complain about this thread.

Berrywon88

Star
Facts, everytime u post is 3 princess joon's and 1 maknae line, also why tf, does he always post shit like that, their must be a reason or a meaning to this meditation post he's been sharing, looking like some kind of a wannabe high museumgoer -_-
If you look at their older posts on their account the maknae line came on their frequently. Jm still does but rarely. I recall fans saying jk or t*e were inactive because of being bullied by antis. Don't you love how that fandom comes up with something outta their a** and make it like it's facts. They have a weird habit of speaking for the members.
Anyway, we can't know the real reason why only 3 members are active. My theory is that because they are no longer a rookie group, the members that don't care or need validation from the fandom are not forced to post so they don't. Simple.

As for rm he's pretentious as hell, and you know I can't stand that guy but I do like scenery and the nature pics are beautifully captured. But it's not him taking them so I should be praising his rumored wife ahaha. Whoever is taking his pics is an amazing photographer.

Laura755y

Star
If you look at their older posts on their account the maknae line came on their frequently. Jm still does but rarely. I recall fans saying jk or t*e were inactive because of being bullied by antis. Don't you love how that fandom comes up with something outta their a** and make it like it's facts. They have a weird habit of speaking for the members.
Anyway, we can't know the real reason why only 3 members are active. My theory is that because they are no longer a rookie group, the members that don't care or need validation from the fandom are not forced to post so they don't. Simple.

As for rm he's pretentious as hell, and you know I can't stand that guy but I do like scenery and the nature pics are beautifully captured. But it's not him taking them so I should be praising his rumored wife ahaha. Whoever is taking his pics is an amazing photographer.
Yeah, thats a fact, who ever take em is really good at it.
Ikr! I cnt stand him along with yn at all, i mean own his fandom cant do that as well, so...

Berrywon88

Star
omg stfu. if you have something to contribute to the thread then just write it. it sucks how every three days we have a random person come tell us how to express ourselves, what to write etc. don't take shit so personally. if you're not a hyve emploee, ok cool? then just laugh about it, and move on. i certainly would find it funny if someone told me they thought i was one lol.

we don't know you personally, and you don't know us personally.
your posts add nothing to my experience here. blocked.
Thank you. That's why I think they are all trolls. They come on here to instigate and distract. They want someone to comment on their inane posts so that way they can keep responding back about it. And what we have is several pages that are not about b*s, which is the topic of this thread. Today it's that they were being accused as a bh employee, which they weren't. It was a generalized assumption I made about several accounts. Anyway, from here on out I will try to just block immediately and not respond. I'm sorry for saying something to
them ugh.
facepalm-really.gif

isabee

Established
Thank you. That's why I think they are all trolls. They come on here to instigate and distract. They want someone to comment on their inane posts so that way they can keep responding back about it. And what we have is several pages that are not about b*s, which is the topic of this thread. Today it's that they were being accused as a bh employee, which they weren't. It was a generalized assumption I made about several accounts. Anyway, from here on out I will try to just block immediately and not respond. I'm sorry for saying something to
them ugh.
View attachment 65210
ahaha it's ok to get it out of your system. my personal rule is just one reply-back (so they know they've been blocked lmao) and continue replying to the actually interesting/tasty posts.

tbh, it'd be so interesting if some of these attention-hungry ho*s were actually bh employees. like instead of torturing us with horrible grammar... give us the tea sis... we know they don't pay you that well. p*dobang doesn't deserve your loyalty. lololol

Kimiko

Veteran
It's so true that only the rapline posts on weverse

When jimn posts he is coerced into it and vee just doesnt gaf and jk posts to sell his own merch

It's funny that the least popular
members post the most,excluding yn cuz the fans love their "savage king"

That will be along post so im sorry:
Those who are aware but still supporting the idols, and thinks theyre not supporting the comapagnies, are mainly so young and/or still dnt know how things work imo, and thats exactly what the compagny wants, to keep following the image they created for those idols, thinking that the idols needs help and some sort of victim (which is true and we saw that in alot of cases, but some idols are indeed involved in hell of shit willingly), and u should save em from this, so even though they're hating the living shit of the ceos for exp, they'll keep buying, streaming...etc, thinking that all these money and support will help their fav.
The comapagnies main goal is to work on the relationship between an idol and a fan,(so even if the fan keep cussing the comapgny, they really dont give a Fuck at all, thinking they're only screaming like goats, but will care if a big part of the fans stop buying their shit, cuz that will make them lose profit and they dnt want that right) so they keep them stuck in the idea of protecting and helping their favs is an obligation no matter what.
I saw this happening alot in SK but hyve took it to the extend, taking advantage of peoples mental health, they created some sort of a Virtual home/family that wont judge them, will look out for them, express its feelings, and show em how important they're, once they made sure the fans were hypnotized by it, they kept changing their strategies little by little, while the fans are noding their heads with agreements to every single shit they do no matter how sick it is.
A big part of their fandom, are young, have severe mental issues, family problems,traumas... etc,
that's exactly it. talk about evil tricks

tzolld

Established
the reason why t ex t are always surrounded by food is because of p*dophilia code. I analyzed y3onjuns act:boy concept photos before in the kpop thread. whenever you see junk food, candies, etc. its in reference to that. Thats why in the fake love mv jh0pe was locked in a room surrounded by snickers candy bars and carnival toys, its the same meaning :(
Oh no...I forgot to think about that. You're probably right :(

Berrywon88

Star
When jimn posts he is coerced into it and vee just doesnt gaf and jk posts to sell his own merch

It's funny that the least popular
members post the most,excluding yn cuz the fans love their "savage king"
I knew something was up with jk posting so much at the beginning of the yr. He went from never posting to the most active member. Now that he's been found out, he's back to being inactive again lol. And you're right about t*e. I would say jn too doesn't care. He has only been active recently on weverse probably for that ost he did. And the only reason why I think yn gets more love than the other 2 rappers is because he's cute.

Pepsi

Veteran

I find it funny when Army decides to rebel.
The biggest rebellion might come when they realise hybe invested enough of the fans' money since debut days, that the company doesn't need them anymore to survive.
Fans used to be the blood supply of hitsmall. Now, it seems like the other way round.
people defending the company in the replies are either a) hype staff accounts or b) fans so brainwashed by hype that they have lost all critical thinking skills

Pepsi

Veteran
travis scott is a piece of shit. i know i sometimes rant about derailing the thread but i wanna say it here. fuck him, he's evil. watching with dead eyes as lifeless bodies are being carried out of YOUR concert, even if it was some kind of disgusting ritual, fuck him. fuck everyone who enjoyed that shit

Kimiko

Veteran
Vee rumored chaebol gf is in LA partying with pinkblacks je@nnie and actress from squid game
IMG_20211108_133935.jpg
She is the girl with the hair draped over her shoulder with earrings in all black

This girl seems to love celebs so I can see her being the one who pursued t@e plus she isnt ugly by any means but to be filthy rich she is kinda plain and that's with plastic surgery allegedly and vee is considered one of the best looking men in kpop/all of korea and very famous so I could see her being interested in him

Maybe they are still together plus I saw a tweet dated from july asking t@e who was joanna and his scandal wasnt until october....

tzolld

Established
travis scott is a piece of shit. i know i sometimes rant about derailing the thread but i wanna say it here. fuck him, he's evil. watching with dead eyes as lifeless bodies are being carried out of YOUR concert, even if it was some kind of disgusting ritual, fuck him. fuck everyone who enjoyed that shit
Yeah, absolutely. Especially after reading about all of the evidence and signs relating to the incidence, I hope he gets sued to the moon and back. And that "apology" video he posted is definitely up there in the top 5 of most disingenuous, bad apology videos out there. He didn't appear emotionally affected at all !!! And that pathetic apology from Kylie too, it's just shameful and pathetic. I can't imagine what it must have been like in that crowd. And those incidents with people being injected with stuff...like whoa that is on a whole new level of creepy. I hope his reputation goes down and that he loses a sh#t ton of money. and kylie too. But they're so filthy rich it probs won't matter. We'll see, never say never !

Kimiko

Veteran
Jn should already be in the military and I honestly think if it was solely up to him he would have already enlisted...for a damn break for one thing and for a bit of normalcy

T@emin looks so much better and healthier since enlisting

I'm sure adjusting to military life was hard for him as he has been in kpop since he was like 13-just like adjusting would be hardest for jk out of all the btss members Ithink for the exact same reasons

Now yn,vee and jk are the ones who would drag their feet imo while I think.jn and h0pe would man up and just enlist if it was solely up to them