BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Betees' LOVE MySelf Campaign"

So it's the 4th anniv of this "campaign..."

I wonder if this has resulted into less number of cases of depression and suicide...

Do the armees have a better mental health now because of "loving themselves"?

Do you have a better mental health, betees?

Is "loving one's self" being careful and vigilant about "influences" that could jeopardize one's well-being?

Yes.

Is this "campaign" truly about that...?

No.

And by the way, the Scripture says...

We must love God above all and...

Love our neighbors as we love ourselves...

taepeach

Veteran

Attachments

Shuna

Star
They released more photos of that 2022 greetings and I noticed some stuff with this one pic...
View attachment 64760
Crosses and bones on chair symbolizing death. One bone is detached and looks phallic.
View attachment 64761
J on bottom of chair with an arrow. At first I thought it was j for jm, but look who it's pointing to. Jk.
View attachment 64763
Then there is the chair jn is sitting in. This chair has a dagger with blood drops and the letters J & J. Jk's initials. Je0n Jvngk00k. I hate to think this, but he could be the sacrifice for this group.
View attachment 64764View attachment 64765
There's probably much more going on in this one photo that I can't understand.
Just a few quick notes: The dagger, even if revisiting, is the same as Thule's: Société Thulé — Wikipédia (wikipedia.org)
Also, teddy bear symbolism on rm's tie. I remember teddy bears were a sign for MK ultra victims.
View attachment 64766
And like the Nazis, threatened, scientists to kill their families, if they did not obey: To be built, missiles, to avoid ground radars. Of which the Vril vessels, said to be extraterrestrials, were in fact tested for missile pilots (visible in the clips). Which made it possible to create the space rockets (also visible in the clips). Like for example, in their second clip, he also has posters depicting, The Daleks Invocation (the representation of the Nazis, from the English series, 'Doctor Who'). Moreover, MK-Ultra practices, is similar to psychiatric hospitals. And besides, medicine was improved, precisely by the Nazis.

And besides, the skull is often visible on the costume of the Nazis.

Laura755y

Star
Also, teddy bear symbolism on rm's tie. I remember teddy bears were a sign for MK ultra victims.
View attachment 64766
I heard the red shoes are a symbole for kids slauthering... not sure if its right tho , but alot of politicians and powerfull elites wears it....
I also noticed the butterfly in the back on the board
The LIEF word there's a red mark under the F well i dunno if other schools use the same methode but when i was at shcool and i made a mistake some teachers use to put the same red mark under the mistake, so if we take the f from the LIEF it's gonna be LIE, (park song) also if u reversed it, the word will became "FIEL" which is a "frensh" word that means
"Bitterness that comes with wickedness"
And i noticed that joon has like a tattoo on his eyebrow that say "lidtty" if we take the D ----> litty which means wild nd it was a song released in 2017.
Ofc the Big ass 6 in that pic .
The arrow is pointing at Q imo and park/Jeon at once, its of what i think like a transition from Jx---->Q ,
The Q Is the 17 in letters if we add up 1+7=8
8 is a very important number too
But also Q is the 13 in consonant, we all know that 13 is the elites most fav numbers along with 3-6....
Edit: in parks chair, theres JJJ (the letter is the 10 in letters so if we use math its 10×3= 30... 3+0=0)&(its the 7 in consonant so if we use math again 7×3=21..... 2+1=3 again) and J is repeated 3 times , i already mentioned that Park always shows up in 3:33min in the MVs also in his chair behind his head therres the unfamous "crown" , kinda weird to see this, they're promoting Jeon, but something keeps telling me that Park is the Fav one, idk just a feeling.
In 17 july 1976 the num 1 song was afternoon delight and its about sexual shit.

Attachments

Last edited:

isabee

Established
Then there is the chair jn is sitting in. This chair has a dagger with blood drops and the letters J & J. Jk's initials. Je0n Jvngk00k. I hate to think this, but he could be the sacrifice for this group.
ngl, i think so too :( jmn escaped it, t*e consciously refuses it (edit: they are both still trapped though and compromised in different ways) so the sacrifice is assigned to the next youngest?

Last edited:

isabee

Established
Moa got two videos and I'm not sure about Enpipen. I don't keep up with them. Bh is doing less for Armys and they're raging at them on twitter. Here's a question. If btees isn't on weverse, who posted for Tae? Did he post it or is it manufactured drama? The agencies are battling it out to get permission for a concert. I think they're going to the army after the tour.
the ptd tour? or is there another one in the works after this year's? i honestly don't think they have it in them to do a large world tour

isabee

Established
Have you seen their video Crown? That's full of occultic symbols. I tend to love Frost, but everyone's tastes are different. Their videos and songs reference magic and the supernatural a lot between the lyrics about love and other topics. A lot of people might not notice but someone with a background in witchcraft or knowledge of the occult will see it. They're darker than btees, even during their bst era.
i have! tbh i don't mind the witchy elements in their videos, but the lyrics and composition of some of the songs* leave me with a big 'huh?'
i think i'd like t+t's darkness if they composed that stuff themselves [i'd be like ooh they're going through something but they're working it out through music], but we know that it's all fed from above and they're just puppets to hyve image makers and producers.

*i like blue hour though it starts weird/asmr-y - i don't like the girl(?)'s voice in the beginning lol

isabee

Established

isabee

Established
They released more photos of that 2022 greetings and I noticed some stuff with this one pic...
View attachment 64760
Crosses and bones on chair symbolizing death. One bone is detached and looks phallic.
View attachment 64761
J on bottom of chair with an arrow. At first I thought it was j for jm, but look who it's pointing to. Jk.
View attachment 64763
View attachment 64764View attachment 64765
There's probably much more going on in this one photo that I can't understand.
right! there's no way this photo is without meaning. what is their marketing team on?! holy sh*t
*puts on detective hat* here are some observations/questions:

• "lief" is part of the word belief
  • the word dream is on rEm's shirt as well as letters "hos" above it
  • there are SO many J's
  • kinda offensive to a hard rock fan like me that they would associate sh*t like dynamite and butter to that genre (look at the posters on the wall) or even worse - to the sultry, legendary blues. if only their english releases actually had that sound!
  • also they may be kpop stars but rockstars they are not lol
  • what is significant about 1976?
  • what is significant about the XIX (19) on jin's arm? note: xix in the tarot is the sun but isn't jin usually associated with the moon? there's a star to the right of his shoulder
  • on jin's chair, there is a heart with V and S? who are those initials for?? star crossed lovers
  • there is (happening now/very soon) or will be a sacrifice. the two daggers are phalanxed with droplets of blood
  • what's on ReM's eyebrow - what does it say? i have bad eyesight TvT
  • jimin wears a crown, is the Q for queen? what tf is that on his shirt?? his armchair has a hand with an eye in it (f*ck i had a dream with him and that symbol specifically in it. what's going on?)
  • yoongi looks good, his eyes are very pretty - the powers of photoshop huh (that was mean, sorry) but he seems to be the least affected by all the symbolism. omg no.. wait, look at the emblem on his jacket... baphomet? and inverted crosses on the patch above it?
  • h0bi has the mano cornuta literally behind his head - that gave me chills bc otherwise he'd have no other symbols on him except the blood pool looking shirt
  • there's a bovine (bull?) on jk's chair - is he and/or tae who is sitting on him the sacrifice?
  • T*e with his multiple alters/personalities drawn on his neck and face, creepy.
  • reM and T*e seem like they (their clothing) have been burned with acid
  • jn and sga are the most composed, and project a semblance of power due to the way they're sitting/looking (or in jn's case, not looking) at the camera
  • jin's chair which has blood (jmn's does not) has a lot of letters/words but aside from belief, i'm currently at a loss as to what they could be. i know it's not army because it's ANY

thoughts?

edit: fixed typos

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
right! there's no way this photo is without meaning. what is their marketing team on?! holy sh*t
*puts on detective hat* here are some observations/questions:

• on jin's chair, there is a heart with V and S? who are those initials for?? star crossed lovers
I believe it's a U and an S ( Uncle Sam) and 19 in jn's jacket is associated to it too, since it all was in the 19st ,i didnt find the dark side of the unfamous uncle sam ( iread it once but it was few years ago) when ill do ill post it
But the uncle sam(the business man) was too much involved with the elites at that time as well, and he became one of their icons.

Attachments

isabee

Established
  • jimin wears a crown, is the Q for queen? what tf is that on his shirt?? his armchair has a hand with an eye in it (f*ck i had a dream with him and that symbol specifically in it. what's going on?)
guys, it's an orb!
i am pretty sure vivienne westwood apparel was used for this photoshoot, well at least for jmn bc they're going for the punk rock theme. that's her logo. but with the crown behind jmn's head, i am pretty sure this is intentional.
the only thing that bothers me is that jmn's sitting posture doesn't project power to me, or the message is mixed at the very least. while his hand are placed fingertips interlaced in front of his mouth as if pensive, his bottom half emits a very sex*al and submissive energy.

isabee

Established
I believe it's a U and an S ( Uncle Sam) and 19 in jn's jacket is associated to it too, since it all was in the 19st ,i didnt find the dark side of the unfamous uncle sam ( iread it once but it was few years ago) when ill do ill post it
But the uncle sam(the business man) was too much involved with the elites at that time as well, and he became one of their icons.
hmmm, i don't see just a U and an S.
i see MY(i?)ND on the left arm of the chair, UN *space* RS+ANY under LIEF (which i'm pretty sure is part of the word belief)

i won't rule out your guess, but i'm personally not sure that this is it? ty for sharing though, i like how you actively seek patterns and symbolism in images <3
there has to be a reason why 19 is in roman numerals. the only reason i even mentioned tarot is because the major arcana have roman numerals on them, and they showed tarot in the video yesterday

queen82

Star
ngl, i think so too :( jmn escaped it, t*e consciously refuses it (edit: they are both still trapped though and compromised in different ways) so the sacrifice is assigned to the next youngest?
didn't there's theories about Jin being their sacrifices ?

Laura755y

Star
hmmm, i don't see just a U and an S.
i see MY(i?)ND on the left arm of the chair, UN *space* RS+ANY under LIEF (which i'm pretty sure is part of the word belief)

i won't rule out your guess, but i'm personally not sure that this is it? ty for sharing though, i like how you actively seek patterns and symbolism in images <3
there has to be a reason why 19 is in roman numerals. the only reason i even mentioned tarot is because the major arcana have roman numerals on them, and they showed tarot in the video yesterday
I agree, with u , they can use one word but target different meaning as well, about the tarot, ur right too ,
About the U AND S i talked about the one behind Jn's head
I noticed something else theres alot of the letter O wroten in the left side of jn's chair when the O is wroten like that it becale related to lies.

Attachments

Laura755y

Star
21jun1976 1st song was silly love songs wrotten by Mccartney, and performed by the wings(same name as b*s's wings area), McCartney was a beatles singer, the song was wrotten as a reponse for john lennon critics, but the thing is that John lennon was probably a sacrifce as well, since he predicted his death.

Attachments