BTS discussion thread

You know it wasn't until you and some others mentioned on this thread that jn gave gay vibes that I saw it for myself. Now I can't unsee it. He doesn't seem straight at all to me now. I did notice when I was fan that jn would be the only member that wouldn't react to a pretty woman. The rest of the group would be acting like horn dogs. And jn stans would say oh he's such a gentleman, he respects women blah blah.

And don't get me started on jn with jk. It's so freaking weird. It's one of the things that snapped me out of the spell I was under and finally unstan jn and that group. Something is not right with that relationship and it doesn't seem like the fake fanservice of jik00k etc. I can never imagine jk would baby feed jm like this...
This was from today's episode by the way.

Edit: another clip, I think from last year. Idk man..jk seems to initiate all of their interactions and it doesn't seem for the cameras.
I've come to the conclusion that Jn and Jm ran Jk down. They gaslighted him so much that he gave in. He couldn't stand the pressure and his hormones were talking to him. Jn never seemed straight to me. He will marry a woman but probably have his men on the side.

Lool Jimin has anger issues for sure but maybe JK just might snap and go absolutely ham lol. Even though he's lost a lot of the nice muscle he had, he still seems quite strong. He should just enlist to get those thighs back, they were his best feature lmao.

Namjoon is for sure a debate you intellectually but cry when you sock him type lmaoo. And i wonder if the petty capricorn can throw hands or nah.
He would snap and go John Cena on Jm. I would love to see that.

i think he probably initiates Jk to gay sex or something ..i was watching this today and they give me couple vibe, plus Namjoon stares at the make up artist ass :
They're just out there now. Any thoughts on the staff and if they respect them? Their society is so conservative. I can't imagine their burly security guards seeing them as straight men.

I can definitely see jn that way now that I know this about his relationship with jk,which is effing gross since he was essentially his caretaker

It's a reason why these male celebs all love jn so much

I really hope they lose the grammys cuz I know that's the main reason they are after it so bad to be exempted plus the meltdown from armi will be so entertaining just like last time

I dont even think all of them want military exemption but BH knows that if they go off to the military their cash cows are gone for a year and a half
It's so inappropriate because he was the father in his life. Even if they're not related, he was filling that role. He was probably his first or close to it.

Kimiko

Veteran
Jk does like women too tho,I dont know about jn

And jimn likes women cuz when he sees a pretty fan he gets excited and dont forget when vee was staring at that exercise instructor's ass however with their lifestyle I can all of them being into anything no matter the gender

H0pe seems like the straightest one to me,once you look past the fan service and the sunshine persona

Riko

Veteran
I've come to the conclusion that Jn and Jm ran Jk down. They gaslighted him so much that he gave in. He couldn't stand the pressure and his hormones were talking to him. Jn never seemed straight to me. He will marry a woman but probably have his men on the side.
Absolutely heartbreaking to think about. He was so young and I feel is still fundamentally nice but you can't blame him at all for being such a prick to the others and ignoring them. He is probably desperate to just have time to himself to figure out who he is, a complete unstable mess. Instead he's stuck basically carrying the group and letting them crawl all over him.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
It's so inappropriate because he was the father in his life. Even if they're not related, he was filling that role. He was probably his first or close to it.
The thing with JnK00K is that Cookie is the one that actively initiates it, he's the one who likes to be closer to Jn if they're standing apart, he's the one with his hands all over Jn's business lol and that damn "yeobo" incident, saying it not once but twice; with J!K00K you see moments that are manufactured and it is Jm that's all up in Cookie's meat, t*ek00k seemed two very close friends that loved each other dearly but fanservice was put on them, but with JnK00K things just are so... different and they don't get pushed. Makes you wonder if something is up, they're rumors of a ship being real but it's supposedly one that doesn't get pushed and people wouldn't expect to be true.

isabee

Established
and it is Jm that's all up in Cookie's meat
there have been many times were jaykay was keen on jmn. i don't think the lust is/was one-sided. and in the beginning (when maybe jn was the main jk groomer), jmn just wanted jk to respect him as hyung. there is a lot of fanservice in jik00k for sure but to me there's something beyond that. at most friends/colleagues with benefits.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
there have been many times were jaykay was keen on jmn. i don't think the lust is/was one-sided. and in the beginning (when maybe jn was the main jk groomer), jmn just wanted jk to respect him as hyung. there is a lot of fanservice in jik00k for sure but to me there's something beyond that. at most friends/colleagues with benefits.
Oh definitely, i think i wrote it thinking about more recent times, because JohnCook seems to be fed up with Jm lately but there was plenty of PDA from both sides, but it has always felt played up for the cameras for me, especially in recent times.

Absolutely heartbreaking to think about. He was so young and I feel is still fundamentally nice but you can't blame him at all for being such a prick to the others and ignoring them. He is probably desperate to just have time to himself to figure out who he is, a complete unstable mess. Instead he's stuck basically carrying the group and letting them crawl all over him.
He was the group hole. What he needed was love, attention and a direction in life. They sexualized him along with the company. Poor Jk is probably confused but can't do anything about it. He's stuck with them until the contract is over.

The thing with JnK00K is that Cookie is the one that actively initiates it, he's the one who likes to be closer to Jn if they're standing apart, he's the one with his hands all over Jn's business lol and that damn "yeobo" incident, saying it not once but twice; with J!K00K you see moments that are manufactured and it is Jm that's all up in Cookie's meat, t*ek00k seemed two very close friends that loved each other dearly but fanservice was put on them, but with JnK00K things just are so... different and they don't get pushed. Makes you wonder if something is up, they're rumors of a ship being real but it's supposedly one that doesn't get pushed and people wouldn't expect to be true.
That's the difference between them. Jkook and Taycook are ships. It's fanservice and maybe friendship for JK and Jm. I don't think he's friends with Tae, although he held him at the awards show when he fell. He spends time with Jn, touches him and seeks him for comfort. He doesn't do that with anyone else except the hyungs.

ThatGirlX

Rookie
That's the difference between them. Jkook and Taycook are ships. It's fanservice and maybe friendship for JK and Jm. I don't think he's friends with Tae, although he held him at the awards show when he fell. He spends time with Jn, touches him and seeks him for comfort. He doesn't do that with anyone else except the hyungs.
100%. Damn the way Jn has them by the balls though, they all adore that man.

isabee

Established
He was the group hole. What he needed was love, attention and a direction in life. They sexualized him along with the company. Poor Jk is probably confused but can't do anything about it. He's stuck with them until the contract is over.
oof i thought you were talking about jmn bc it fits & that would explain some of his repressed rage.
but sadly fits jk too :(

Kimiko

Veteran
Hopefully if they do go to military they get some time away from each other,join different branches of the service like two in army and two in navy and so on

I believe vee would appreciate some time away from being btss and I believe h0bi would the one ti adjust to military life the best out of all of them

jem123

Established
Regarding Jn, that is how predators work, prey on the vulnerabilities. Jungkook, being the youngest, was so gullible and fragile. This what allowed Jn to take "his chance" and groom JK.

We often have this stereotypes that predators have a hard cold look, but in Jn's case, he has a soft look, which makes him less suspicious of being a groomer. Who could have thought that Jn was capable of doing such despicable and predatory. behaviour. His "soft face" hides it well.
All such info is so sad and heartbreaking. No wonder JK is combusting faster than a car engine and with all those tattoos and piercing.

Berrywon88

Star
The thing with JnK00K is that Cookie is the one that actively initiates it, he's the one who likes to be closer to Jn if they're standing apart, he's the one with his hands all over Jn's business lol and that damn "yeobo" incident, saying it not once but twice;
That's what grooming someone for yrs can do. Jn wouldn't have to initiate anymore. Idk that's my take.

Berrywon88

Star
Regarding Jn, that is how predators work, prey on the vulnerabilities. Jungkook, being the youngest, was so gullible and fragile. This what allowed Jn to take "his chance" and groom JK
This! There are so many sus moments with jn on camera especially during the early days, and nobody seems to notice. For ex. Jk is underage in this clip...is it really appropriate for a grown man to tell a 15 yr old that his lips are pretty?
And this is when the cameras were rolling, can you imagine when they weren't.

Laura755y

Star

Attachments

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Did you see the cameras? They had two for different angles. How do they live like that? What if he wants private time? Is it worth selling their souls for money? They're a spectacle or reality show, with singing.
Dang, you're right! Nothing is worth that kind of invasion of privacy. There are camera men everywhere, plus cameras all over the house. Here you can see a camera man crouched filming hope eating and then suddenly leave the frame when t*e enters at the 0:07 mark.