BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
Yeah, I think he did groom him. Back when I was a jn stan I noticed their interactions and it creeped me the hell out. There are a lot of jnk00k shippers on twttr and the content they would post was so sus. The way jk would run to jn, cuddle with him, kiss his ankle, sleep in the same bed with him with no clothes on. It made me feel very uncomfortable because I know this all started when jk was underage. And there's a big age gap between those two. And he only acts this way with jn. He seems repulsed by jm's fanservice (his body language can't hide that)
and he doesn't seem to like t*e and is rude with him.

I'm just adding these to show what I'm talking about.
View attachment 64550
i wonder if him and Taehyung are not so close anymore because Jin was jealous not for Jimin?

Riko

Veteran
Apparently "walk b*s" will return in 2 years, do you guys think this could mean that they'll enlist together and be done with it??.
The collective meltdown if they enlist this year would be one for the ages lol. They are literally the one, if not THE biggest global act in the world right now, would be career suicide to leave. There was a tarot video I watched of these 3 women that did a reading and said one would be leaving and then come back and the band would be bigger than ever. Maybe Jin is enlisting in December? I can't find the vid which is a shame cos they seemed v legit with other things they've predicted for other celebs.

I think they're priming JK for something solo this year, they never normally put covers on their YouTube, who knows.

cadiz

Star
Apparently "walk b*s" will return in 2 years, do you guys think this could mean that they'll enlist together and be done with it??.
I think they will wait until Grammy nominations are announced

Not sure when the Grammys are happening, but maybe February, after that they will decide if they enlist or not
I think winning the award can help them escape the enlisment, or at least that is their plan

isabee

Established
He said hes 178.8, so its 5'10 or over, sometimes he looks like rm's height
ohoohoo cap boy is lying. when i was into the group i would compare his height to mc's like james corden and stuff to see what his height really was and i ended up disappointed lol. they know westerners are into taller men so i don't fault him for fudging his numbers a little. all men more or less do that tbh haha
i also saw him in person in nyc (in passing when they were doing an iheart like back in 2019) and he's def petite looking. rEm body-wise is the only one that fits western dude standards. side note - jmn has a beautiful s-line. gorgeous vibe too, almost delicate. don't know if that changed, but that's the impression he left on me back then.
if tete appears to be as tall as rEm, he's wearing insoles and/or platform shoes for sure

Berrywon88

Star
they'll enlist together and be done with it??.
Jk getting all those tattoos to dodge active military duty. I'm just kidding, I think a new law was passed recently where even heavily tattooed men aren't exempt. But if they all enlist together it's over for b*s I think. I can't see that fandom waiting for them when they get restless and bored from just 1 day without content.

Yeah, I think he did groom him. Back when I was a jn stan I noticed their interactions and it creeped me the hell out. There are a lot of jnk00k shippers on twttr and the content they would post was so sus. The way jk would run to jn, cuddle with him, kiss his ankle, sleep in the same bed with him with no clothes on. It made me feel very uncomfortable because I know this all started when jk was underage. And there's a big age gap between those two. And he only acts this way with jn. He seems repulsed by jm's fanservice (his body language can't hide that)
and he doesn't seem to like t*e and is rude with him.

I'm just adding these to show what I'm talking about.
View attachment 64550

Jn has always seemed gay to me. He reminds me of gay aristocratic men, yet fans think he's straight. What made him groom such a young boy? When he was talking about playing with Jk's nipples, that was sus. Now Jk is reciprocating the attention. I wonder what kind of relationship they have.

Kimiko

Veteran
Jk getting all those tattoos to dodge active military duty. I'm just kidding, I think a new law was passed recently where even heavily tattooed men aren't exempt. But if they all enlist together it's over for b*s I think. I can't see that fandom waiting for them when they get restless and bored from just 1 day without content.
Most will either leave kpop altogether or turn to txt or seventeen if they are BH enthusiasts or will venture outside of BH and turn to @teez or nc+17

Alot of btss fans were 1D fans and when they broke up they turned to btss

Tae is a beautiful petty bitch, he would have the US in a chokehold if he could speak English super fluently and was up for making the media rounds lol. Jk had that period back in 2019/2020 where he was just beautiful but its done now lol, even though he seems to be trying to pull it back a little. Late 2020/2021 was a mess with that wide, bleached af moon face he had going on.

And yeah jk is fond as hell of Jin. They all are but he is very visibly close. It could be because he doesn't have to fanservice with him so they genuinely get on better than he does with the others. He's quite comfortably touchy with hobi too. I think he looks up to RM a lot and Suga and him are cool too-he's the only one with the password to sugas studio right? I think he and V would have stayed close if it wasn't for taekook and V feeling himself a little too much over the years lol. And he's visibly restricting himself from beating Jimins ass.
One day can he go off and beat Jm's ass please? I wonder who would win. Jm has martial arts experience but is smart than Jk. I bet on Jm because he has repressed rage.

Kimiko

Veteran

Jn has always seemed gay to me. He reminds me of gay aristocratic men, yet fans think he's straight. What made him groom such a young boy? When he was talking about playing with Jk's nipples, that was sus. Now Jk is reciprocating the attention. I wonder what kind of relationship they have.
I can definitely see jn that way now that I know this about his relationship with jk,which is effing gross since he was essentially his caretaker

It's a reason why these male celebs all love jn so much

I really hope they lose the grammys cuz I know that's the main reason they are after it so bad to be exempted plus the meltdown from armi will be so entertaining just like last time

I dont even think all of them want military exemption but BH knows that if they go off to the military their cash cows are gone for a year and a half

Kimiko

Veteran
One day can he go off and beat Jm's ass please? I wonder who would win. Jm has martial arts experience but is smart than Jk. I bet on Jm because he has repressed rage.
People love to count jimn out cuz of his size but you are so right! Jimn just might can take jk cuz he trained in martial arts for like 7 or 8 years I believe

I remember on one run episode that armi was shocked that jimn could pick jn up over his shoulder and I was like he isnt the weak little eunuch y'all take him for

queen82

Star

i think he probably initiates Jk to gay sex or something ..i was watching this today and they give me couple vibe, plus Namjoon stares at the make up artist ass :

queen82

Star
People love to count jimn out cuz of his size but you are so right! Jimn just might can take jk cuz he trained in martial arts for like 7 or 8 years I believe

I remember on one run episode that armi was shocked that jimn could pick jn up over his shoulder and I was like he isnt the weak little eunuch y'all take him for
didn't JK do martial arts too like taekwondo or something ?

Berrywon88

Star

You know it wasn't until you and some others mentioned on this thread that jn gave gay vibes that I saw it for myself. Now I can't unsee it. He doesn't seem straight at all to me now. I did notice when I was fan that jn would be the only member that wouldn't react to a pretty woman. The rest of the group would be acting like horn dogs. And jn stans would say oh he's such a gentleman, he respects women blah blah.

And don't get me started on jn with jk. It's so freaking weird. It's one of the things that snapped me out of the spell I was under and finally unstan jn and that group. Something is not right with that relationship and it doesn't seem like the fake fanservice of jik00k etc. I can never imagine jk would baby feed jm like this...
This was from today's episode by the way.

Edit: another clip, I think from last year. Idk man..jk seems to initiate all of their interactions and it doesn't seem for the cameras.

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
Lool Jimin has anger issues for sure but maybe JK just might snap and go absolutely ham lol. Even though he's lost a lot of the nice muscle he had, he still seems quite strong. He should just enlist to get those thighs back, they were his best feature lmao.

Namjoon is for sure a debate you intellectually but cry when you sock him type lmaoo. And i wonder if the petty capricorn can throw hands or nah.