BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Hey the gaining weight is a good thing! Those men are all underweight except j00n so they can use that extra ten pounds

Jimn looked so much better and healthier at that concert than he has in a long time and he still killed his performances minus the singing cuz the boy cant sing for shit but he can dance his ass off

He went from this just a few months ago scrawny and pale
View attachment 64548

To this with weight gain tanned and toned
View attachment 64549

H0pe dancing was really not good he was stiff mostly and jk forgetting dance routines
Agree on that, he looked the best, plus he didnt wear those ugly contacts, his dance is very good too, both j-dopd and jeon's dancing was so stiff
haha fr! that tiktok also made me remember the fake british accent he used while they were touring in london. total criiinge
poor dude tries his best but man, it's so hard to like him sometimes
Girl, even the majority of his fandom dnt like him, he's a try hard, even his english is weird, not saying he isnt good at it but still , when he talks it feels as if he has constipation.

Kimiko

Veteran
right? esp someone as meticulous as hobi. but maybe they don't have the stamina anymore? it's been 8 years now.
and tbf to the group, if i were them i'd also not want to practice the choreo to generic butter and kidbop ptd TvT just remember some truthful choreographers remarking that the latest choreos are so easy. hobi could be like "this is so borinnnggg, i'm not going to even bother"
Where are the truthful choreographers? Cuz all I ever see is a whole bunch of liars on YT praising their screeching and simple ass choreo for butter and dynamite

I want to see somebody not afraid of armi and tell the truth, like D'Angelo wallace a few months ago

But h0bi struggled the whole concert and jimn killed it the whole concert and jk had to dress like a thot to keep attention on him cuz vee get all the attention even when he just sitting there

Other than than jimn, nobody brought the choreo and of course they sounded horrible

Laura755y

Star
Where are the truthful choreographers? Cuz all I ever see is a whole bunch of liars on YT praising their screeching and simple ass choreo for butter and dynamite

I want to see somebody not afraid of armi and tell the truth, like D'Angelo wallace a few months ago

But h0bi struggled the whole concert and jimn killed it the whole concert and jk had to dress like a thot to keep attention on him cuz vee get all the attention even when he just sitting there

Other than than jimn, nobody brought the choreo and of course they sounded horrible
Tbh, park is way smoother then dope, their old choreos werent that haard, but they were waay better (imo mic drop's choreo was cool) then the crap they dance nowadays. As for Jeon, i saw a clip of the blood sweat... perform that strawberry posted here and he was awfull both his voice and his dancing.

isabee

Established
those people end up deleting the videos (you know why...) so i can't link :(

Kimiko

Veteran
naw, keep black artists away from bts. they always end up leaving them in the dust after.
I agree I'm just saying that they love to steal black culture but wont work with black people

Pharrell is too good for them,as is missy but I just used them as examples

I'm still waiting for the day that armi comes for either bey0nce or Rih cuz then the beehive/navy will show up and once a btss anti makes known about btss racist past then all hell will break loose and it will go beyond stan twitter

BH will finally be forced to acknowledge btss racist history

It will take a huge fandom to do this and B and Rih have the craziest most loyal stans ever

And Armi think they the baddest b*tch

isabee

Established
Tbh, park is way smoother then dope, their old choreos werent that haard, but they were waay better (imo mic drop's choreo was cool) then the crap they dance nowadays. As for Jeon, i saw a clip of the blood sweat... perform that strawberry posted here and he was awfull both his voice and his dancing.
yes, dancing jmn is a delight to watch. very beautiful

Berrywon88

Star
we couldn't care less about the aamy person's takes on her armee self.
Her name literally was a a(r)my! All she was missing was the R. She was telling us the whole time. And mochai is mochi when you take out the a. So a jm stan. They are transparent and annoying af. You know a group's songs are sh!t and their content boring when their fans entertain themeselves by pretending not to be their fans and trolling on forum's like these.

isabee

Established
I agree I'm just saying that they love to steal black culture but wont work with black people

Pharrell is too good for them,as is missy but I just used them as examples

I'm still waiting for the day that armi comes for either bey0nce or Rih cuz then the beehive/navy will show up and once a btss anti makes known about btss racist past then all hell will break loose and it will go beyond stan twitter

BH will finally be forced to acknowledge btss racist history

It will take a huge fandom to do this and B and Rih have the craziest most loyal stans ever

And Armi think they the baddest b*tch
barbs are intense so why didn't that fandom come at armee? it's like they recall all their past collaborators except minajjj. though now that i think about it, armee just sucks bc they started bullying puth and that dude is white

KEFZ

Established
It doesn't matter what the choreo is JMN always understands the assignment. Every single time he eats. Wether it's intricate or kidsbop. This is how a professional behaves.

If you were a choreographer you wouldn't be risking the wrath of army to say shit. It would be too damaging to your career and possibly your safety. You make peanuts as a choreographer and even less as a dancer.

Berrywon88

Star
Jin groomed him , but i really think they may be the real couple of the group, plus the picture where JK kissed Jin feet or something, that's really obvious
Yeah, I think he did groom him. Back when I was a jn stan I noticed their interactions and it creeped me the hell out. There are a lot of jnk00k shippers on twttr and the content they would post was so sus. The way jk would run to jn, cuddle with him, kiss his ankle, sleep in the same bed with him with no clothes on. It made me feel very uncomfortable because I know this all started when jk was underage. And there's a big age gap between those two. And he only acts this way with jn. He seems repulsed by jm's fanservice (his body language can't hide that)
and he doesn't seem to like t*e and is rude with him.

I'm just adding these to show what I'm talking about.
IMG_20211029_074409.jpg

right? esp someone as meticulous as hobi. but maybe they don't have the stamina anymore? it's been 8 years now.
and tbf to the group, if i were them i'd also not want to practice the choreo to generic butter and kidbop ptd TvT just remember some truthful choreographers remarking that the latest choreos are so easy. hobi could be like "this is so borinnnggg, i'm not going to even bother"
The choreographies became too easy. When they debuted, they were dancing to songs like bulletproof, then fire and fake love. Now it's stuff like ptd. That song is awful.

isabee

Established
Yeah, I think he did groom him. Back when I was a jn stan I noticed their interactions and it creeped me the hell out. There are a lot of jnk00k shippers on twttr and the content they would post was so sus. The way jk would run to jn, cuddle with him, kiss his ankle, sleep in the same bed with him with no clothes on. It made me feel very uncomfortable because I know this all started when jk was underage. And there's a big age gap between those two. And he only acts this way with jn. He seems repulsed by jm's fanservice (his body language can't hide that)

View attachment 64550
*sigh* i am at a loss for words. i don't know what to make of this because unlike rEm, jn is very likeable. thanks for sharing.
also these shippers have way more convincing material than the taeK00kers and jik00jers... is it bc it's jn that the ship is not as popular?

ThatGirlX

Rookie

View attachment 64550
Jn was my bias and i've said before that i think everyone in that group is secretly in love with him lol not really, well i could present very strong cases for No Chin and Cookie, but it's clear everyone holds him in high regard, including our Capricorn King who seems to truly like him. Jnk00k is so sus and definitely a ship that makes you look twice and think because Cookie seems to be the one that actively initiates it, which doesn't happen with J!k00k, another sus thing about it is that Hype doesn't push it as other ships so that definitely makes you think, and remember when Cookie slipped out and called him "yeobo" not once but 2 times in the same interview.

Not me getting my shipper hat on lol but this one does make you think twice and it's disgusting if it's real because that was grooming and taking advantage of someone who loved you and was all alone.

Berrywon88

Star
*sigh* i am at a loss for words. i don't know what to make of this because unlike rEm, jn is very likeable. thanks for sharing.
also these shippers have way more convincing material than the taeK00kers and jik00jers... is it bc it's jn that the ship is not as popular?
The ship isn't as popular I think because it's not two maknae line members, and also the fandom sees them as chaotic friends. And there's a lot more interactions with these two than the forced fanservice of the maknae line. Anyway, I don't think friends do this...
Back hug jn
IMG_20211029_104057.jpg
Photobomb jn's selfies and wrap his arm around him with no shirt on. It's sus
IMG_20211029_104107.jpg
And to keep on topic with jk possibly being groomed, you can see how he acted with jn when he was a teen. He fought and ignored to get close to jn just like he did with jm at that time. He clearly doesn't anymore.
And after the very disturbing clip that was shared on here with yn touching a teen jk's privates..I'm thinking he was groomed by the whole hyung line. Makes me sick!

Kimiko

Veteran
Jk and jn...never really thought about it until now...and jk never acts like that with the other hyung line members

Cuz jk slept with clothes on with h0bi and I never seen him sleep with yn or j00n

Jk doesnt like jimn attention at all he seems more resigned to it than anything

Jn also doesnt act like that with the other maknes,I dont think he is close to jimn or vee at all really

Now this ship could definitely be real and under radar,no wonder jk is all effed up mentally,to be groomed by someone entrusted to take care of you

I can definitely see jn being DL and most folks think he is straight meanwhile I think h0bi is a straight as bts can get

Riko

Veteran
Tae is a beautiful petty bitch, he would have the US in a chokehold if he could speak English super fluently and was up for making the media rounds lol. Jk had that period back in 2019/2020 where he was just beautiful but its done now lol, even though he seems to be trying to pull it back a little. Late 2020/2021 was a mess with that wide, bleached af moon face he had going on.

And yeah jk is fond as hell of Jin. They all are but he is very visibly close. It could be because he doesn't have to fanservice with him so they genuinely get on better than he does with the others. He's quite comfortably touchy with hobi too. I think he looks up to RM a lot and Suga and him are cool too-he's the only one with the password to sugas studio right? I think he and V would have stayed close if it wasn't for taekook and V feeling himself a little too much over the years lol. And he's visibly restricting himself from beating Jimins ass.

Berrywon88

Star