BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
And yes txt make much better music than btts and are much much much much much better singers and they arent afraid to call their fans out unlike btss who are too scared of losing their rabid stans to ever call them out except vee and jn occasionally
i haven't been following t*t - their cat and dog song really turned me off from them but then i saw a remix of the blue hour song on yt and was like ooh that's fun!
so i'm curious - how do they call out their fans, and is p*dobang ok with it??!

isabee

Established
Jin groomed him , but i really think they may be the real couple of the group, plus the picture where JK kissed Jin feet or something, that's really obvious
interesting! i thought jn did this with t*e. or did he groom both??

mochai

another person to ignore lmao. seriously, how the f*ck do yall find this forum? go back to fbook orwherever you came from if you don't have any tea and/or interesting theories. we couldn't care less about the aamy person's takes on her armee self.
and to give thatgirlx's post credence, you need to go back and read the many pages of absolute nonsense aamy has been posting - she is truly all over the place. one day giggling over an assortment of btees body part compilation videos, the next hour telling us she's a french girl.
See? was it that hard to tell me why you think she is a troll? no. I don't have the time to, I just made my account to discuss after posting. I suggest you stop acting immature like this, this is what drives lurkers away.

Kimiko

Veteran
They struggled the whole concert. Almost everyone's out of practice and has gained weight. The pandemic messed with everyone's size and diet. Why didn't Bh spend several months getting them ready? They used to put on a show.
Hey the gaining weight is a good thing! Those men are all underweight except j00n so they can use that extra ten pounds

Jimn looked so much better and healthier at that concert than he has in a long time and he still killed his performances minus the singing cuz the boy cant sing for shit but he can dance his ass off

He went from this just a few months ago scrawny and pale
343060da241972bf3ad044f3e2e1e941.jpg

To this with weight gain tanned and toned
IMG_20211029_075624.jpg

H0pe dancing was really not good he was stiff mostly and jk forgetting dance routines

isabee

Established
See? was it that hard to tell me why you think she is a troll? no. I don't have the time to, I just made my account to discuss after posting. I suggest you stop acting immature like this, this is what drives lurkers away.
lmao! if we are so immature and don't answer your questions the way you want us to, then leave? i couldn't care less if the lurkers are "driven away". you think we post for them? and besides, i am sure our replies to dumba**es like you doesn't drive a single person away anyhow since many, if not all, are here for btees tea.

this is my last reply to you ~ you're now blocked xo!

isabee

Established
Hey the gaining weight is a good thing! Those men are all underweight except j00n so they can use that extra ten pounds

Jimn looked so much better and healthier at that concert than he has in a long time and he still killed his performances minus the singing cuz the boy cant sing for shit but he can dance his ass off

View attachment 64548

View attachment 64549

H0pe dancing was really not good he was stiff mostly and jk forgetting dance routines
wow look at jmn's arms!! :O looking good!
see, this is why i'm not sure if i agree that they are taking fem hormones. he may get feminizing procedures on his face for aesthetics but the body is still very male. and re: his little package... umm he may just have been born with an unnoticeable small chili pepper, and there's not much he can do about it aside from stuffing a sock down there when needed :/

i haven't watched clips of the concert (aside from what yall post here!) but i'm suprised to hear about hobi! he killed the butter remix dance - maybe he was not in good health during the concert?

cindy crawford is KNOWN for 3-4somes with other couples. last time i heard her name in this context, it involved Clooney and his wife amal somewhere in the southern coast of italy.
Wow I didn't know this side of Cindy.

View attachment 64548

View attachment 64549

Wow Jm looks like he did at debut. Still has it and danced his ass off. The rest looked and sounded terrible. I will give them the benefit of the doubt. They're out of practice and not used to touring anymore. I hope they do better in Los Angeles.

@isabee and @mochai Stop fighting, Stop derailing the thread, Stop attacking members for no good reason and overall calm down.

@mochai You didn't even introduce yourself before you starting trying to cause fights lmfaooo. Also, are you a blink because i reverse searched your profile picture and it shows jisoo. I suggest you take a big break from this thread, you already made a bad impression with your first posts.

@isabee You should've ignored them from the start, I think they came here to cause fighting among members and derail the thread.

Overall I think we should ignore members if their first post is questionable, or maybe just ignore the post and read the other useful ones.

also stop ganging up on ppl lol.

isabee

Established
@isabee and @mochai Stop fighting, Stop derailing the thread, Stop attacking members for no good reason and overall calm down.

@mochai You didn't even introduce yourself before you starting trying to cause fights lmfaooo. Also, are you a blink because i reverse searched your profile picture and it shows jisoo. I suggest you take a big break from this thread, you already made a bad impression with your first posts.

@isabee You should've ignored them from the start, I think they came here to cause fighting among members and derail the thread.

Overall I think we should ignore members if their first post is questionable, or maybe just ignore the post and read the other useful ones.

also stop ganging up on ppl lol.
1. i can reply to whomever i want to. i can block whenever i want to.
2. this post you just wrote linking all these users is funny bc it's useless and further derails the conversation. you even liked and unliked the post i made about btees just to write this?
3. look at my history, and you will see that i contribute theories/tea to this forum, and i'm generally respectful. you are always welcome to block me - in fact, go ahead please.

1. i can reply to whomever i want to. i can block whenever i want to.
2. this post you just wrote linking all these users is funny bc it's useless and further derails the conversation. you even liked and unliked the post i made about btees just to write this?
3. look at my history, and you will see that i contribute theories/tea to this forum, and i'm generally respectful. you are always welcome to block me - in fact, go ahead please.
I won't block you? I didn't mean anyway harm to you in my original post so sorry if it came off that way. I was just advising you not to give that person what they want.

Kimiko

Veteran
wow look at jmn's arms!! :O looking good!
see, this is why i'm not sure if i agree that they are taking fem hormones. he may get feminizing procedures on his face for aesthetics but the body is still very male. and re: his little package... umm he may just have been born with an unnoticeable small chili pepper, and there's not much he can do about it aside from stuffing a sock down there when needed :/

i haven't watched clips of the concert (aside from what yall post here!) but i'm suprised to hear about hobi! he killed the butter remix dance - maybe he was not in good health during the concert?
Jimn small chilli pepper will never not be funny but he does look good these days and healthy
And h0pe had an off day that day cuz he usually kills it,probably tired cuz jn fell asleep during the concert

Kpop has not and will not truly take off in the west cuz only btss and to a much lesser extent blckpnk are the only kpop groups getting any real recognition out here

And both of them,as kpop as a whole is,are overrated af

And next week my universe is still out of top ten and that is good! It went number one on the first week and immediately fell out of top ten on billboard

Serves BH right for always hyping up their white collabs and paying the black collabs dust,cuz if they truly wanted asong like Happy then why not go to pharrell to write you a song or another black songwriter that can makes hits,justin T and justin B both have black songwriters,producers and collabs
Justin's album justified(great album btw) wouldnt have been if it wasnt for timberland

Hell missy elliot already said she wants to work with them and so far I have heard crickets about that

Love stealing everything from black culture but wont work with black people cuz they are so far up white America's butthole...so I hope they continue to get shut out at the grammys and this time they will be in person and it will make their loss so much sweeter

isabee

Established
Why did they allow themselves to get this bad? They're young and sound and dance like older performers trying to make a comeback.
right? esp someone as meticulous as hobi. but maybe they don't have the stamina anymore? it's been 8 years now.
and tbf to the group, if i were them i'd also not want to practice the choreo to generic butter and kidbop ptd TvT just remember some truthful choreographers remarking that the latest choreos are so easy. hobi could be like "this is so borinnnggg, i'm not going to even bother"

isabee

Established
Jimn small chilli pepper will never not be funny but he does look good these days and healthy
And h0pe had an off day that day cuz he usually kills it,probably tired cuz jn fell asleep during the concert

Kpop has not and will not truly take off in the west cuz only btss and to a much lesser extent blckpnk are the only kpop groups getting any real recognition out here

And next week my universe is still out of top ten and that is good! It went number one on the first week and immediately fell out of top ten on billboard

Serves BH right for always hyping up their white collabs and paying the black collabs dust,cuz if they truly wanted asong like Happy then why not go to pharrell to write you a song or another black songwriter that can makes hits,justin T and justin B both have black songwriters,producers and collabs
Justin's album justified(great album btw) wouldnt have been if it wasnt for timberland

Hell missy elliot already said she wants to work with them and so far I have heard crickets about that

Love stealing everything from black culture but wont work with black people cuz they are so far up white America's butthole...so I hope they continue to get shut out at the grammys and this time they will be in person and it will make their loss so much sweeter
so much truth in this post

naw, keep black artists away from bts. they always end up leaving them in the dust after.