BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
Jk is for everybody he doesnt seem all that picky when it comes to girls and maybe boys too I'm not judging...too much

If only bh allowed them to mingle at the after parties when in the states but they ain't doing that cuz jimn might end up having another threesome like he did in paris allegedly
ohoho i didn't know about the 3some!! :O
jmn has at least one known sponsor in paris! that time (the one where he ended up getting filmed getting flicked on the forehead at a party) he was flown out specifically for them.

did they really submit PTD? according to a recent article, "butter" was the only song they submitted
Here it is:

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/grammy-ballot-burning-questions-bts-justin-bieber-1235099402/amp/

and the AMAs are a fan voted award so they will probably win

abut TXT...I don't really find them interesting
I do think they have better music than BT-s, but that's not hard
I want t×t to win because they put in the work, but btees will win on popularity alone. And Moas are lazy. Compared to 4rmys, they won't vote or reach streaming goals. Most of t×t's success is organic. People think they helped Bahiyy.h win Gp999 but they can't help themselves win. After seeing snippets of the recent btees concert, who's paying to hear a screeching goat, and sheep bleat and baahhh all over the stage? They've lost their voice, figures and looks. Compare that to t×t or another 4th gen group. Fans are begging btees to retire and let the new groups take the stage.

Riko

Veteran
There's rumors that he's not queerbaiting. His girlfriend is supposed to be his beard.
I didn't even know he had a gf lol, I know he was rumoured to be heavily involved in threesomes with Cindy Crawford and her husband when he was supposedly seeing her daughter kaia years ago lol. And there's always been stuff said about him and a radio 1 presenter Nick Grimes I think he's called, and James corden, that arrogant fuck who ruined cats. I just wanna know if Larry was real lmaoo, those girls would put the taekook ones to shame.

mochai

All over the place lol. But it's so bizarre seeing someone here saying that they "dream" about a B*S member collaborating with someone, like get a grip.

Disclaimer: I'm a Capricorn so that automatically makes me bitchy so full disrespect intended if I call you out :).
Your doing waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. @Aamy simply said she dreamed of something, your very disrespectful if you come to conclusions over one post. Also, it's called "bts discussion thread" so an outsider would automatically assume it was a neutral forum for both bad and good takes on bts (if they haven't read the forum).

I didn't even know he had a gf lol, I know he was rumoured to be heavily involved in threesomes with Cindy Crawford and her husband when he was supposedly seeing her daughter kaia years ago lol. And there's always been stuff said about him and a radio 1 presenter Nick Grimes I think he's called, and James corden, that arrogant fuck who ruined cats. I just wanna know if Larry was real lmaoo, those girls would put the taekook ones to shame.
I need more tea. Cats, Cindy Crawford's daughter and Nick Grimes? Come through with the info sis. Cindy Crawford's daughter was dating the SNL actor for awhile. She and her husband were staying interventions and trying to get him clean.

Berrywon88

Star
Your doing waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. @Aamy simply said she dreamed of something, your very disrespectful if you come to conclusions over one post. Also, it's called "bts discussion thread" so an outsider would automatically assume it was a neutral forum for both bad and good takes on bts (if they haven't read the forum).
New user's first post and it's to defend a troll account. Not sus at all...

Kimiko

Veteran
This is singing when it's not done by cats.

Cats

Humans

Cats again

Humans live, one take and no backing track

Jn sounds like a crying goat underwater, armi are either completely delusional or the biggest liars since huckleberry finn

Fan voted awards are meaningless and that's why only the grammys truly count as a music award,even tho they are shady af too

And yes txt make much better music than btts and are much much much much much better singers and they arent afraid to call their fans out unlike btss who are too scared of losing their rabid stans to ever call them out except vee and jn occasionally

mochai

Then what that tells me is that she isn't and you guys are just attacking her for a silly post.
Jn sounds like a crying goat underwater, armi are either completely delusional or the biggest liars since huckleberry finn

Fan voted awards are meaningless and that's why only the grammys truly count as a music award,even tho they are shady af too

And yes txt make much better music than btts and are much much much much much better singers and they arent afraid to call their fans out unlike btss who are too scared of losing their rabid stans to ever call them out except vee and jn occasionally
How often do bts vocal train? their good performers but their vocals are irritating to say the least. I know 4th gen groups like aespa and they all have better vocalists than bts.

Kimiko

Veteran
Yes larry was way more intense than taek00k or jik00k! Cuz larry involved louis having a girlfriend that was with him quite alot and when he got his rebound pregnant and had his son and the larry shippers said the baby was a toy doll! Even today they still ship them and louis said the shipping ruined their friendship

ThatGirlX

Rookie
''Way too much" is my middle name lol. Nice first post by the way, nothing sus about it. Blocked.

Aamy

Star
Welcome to you, don't worry about me, they really think im a troll because im (really) too talkative, and I posted some stuff on YT they didn't like, they told me about it, and its OK, i have no problems with that, in fact, they have the right to think this about me, even if its not the case, because i can be pretty serious in a conversation too :)

Fan voted awards are meaningless because the most rabid fans will make sure their group wins. Top male idol awards are an example of this. Only kpop has this many fan awards. It's not about talent but popularity.

mochai

Welcome to you, don't worry about me, they really think im a troll because im (really) too talkative, and I posted some stuff on YT they didn't like, they told me about it, and its OK, i have no problems with that, in fact, they have the right to think this about me, even if its not the case, because i can be pretty serious in a conversation too :)
They really don't, if a member is talkative that doesn't mean their an undercover army. It's things like this are the reason people leave the thread or people aren't motivated to post here. The word "troll" has lost its significance.

Yes larry was way more intense than taek00k or jik00k! Cuz larry involved louis having a girlfriend that was with him quite alot and when he got his rebound pregnant and had his son and the larry shippers said the baby was a toy doll! Even today they still ship them and louis said the shipping ruined their friendship
Larry stans make taek00k and jik00k stans look normal. They sent the poor baby death threats and blame him for breaking up the group.

mochai

Larry stans make taek00k and jik00k stans look normal. They sent the poor baby death threats and blame him for breaking up the group.
One direction stans were the most annoying people ever. Don't even get me started on their disgusting fanfictions, I can't imagine what those boys went through, having to deal with that fandom. I'm so glad it's not that big anymore.

Fan voted awards are meaningless because the most rabid fans will make sure their group wins. Top male idol awards are an example of this. Only kpop has this many fan awards. It's not about talent but popularity.
Back to this thread lmao. This is so true, everytime i scroll through tiktok i see kpopies creating fanwars over who's the best dancer or who's the best vocalist. Then you have those people bringing up professionals saying this idol is the best dancer as if those professionals don't lie through their teeth so they don't get canceled. The whole argument over who's the best dancer is meaningless. Nobody will know who actually has talent or who's just pretty because polls and votes take over everything.

One direction stans were the most annoying people ever. Don't even get me started on their disgusting fanfictions, I can't imagine what those boys went through, having to deal with that fandom. I'm so glad it's not that big anymore.
Seriously, between Simon and the fans, they were probably stressed out. I've seen some things in fanfiction. Can't forget the Supernatural fics. When I was heavily into the show, I rarely read the fanfiction because it was so disgusting. Worse than Larry or btees. They were family on the show and friends irl. People would ship them with each other, especially the dad and sons. I read part of one and noped out. It made.the actors uncomfortable and they would get asked about the shipping at shows etc. Some fans are shameless. Didn't help that the actors were from conservative states and one was rumored to be a republican. He probably hates the fans so much.