BTS discussion thread

KEFZ

Established
What the... did i read correctly ? Did you just say, that you think they fuck each other ? What? Or is it an expression in english and i didnt understand the right thing?
They are already forced to have sexual stuff with their superiors
No, It's slang for 'I don't like you' etc. MR sucking off H*be is about him being a company man.

Aamy

Star
Tae is also the one trying to secure a chaebol wife ,I did read before that he only dates women with lots of money

while jk seems to date who he likes or girls who treat him like a regular dude instead of jeon jungoo of btss
JK was so mistreated that the guy just want someone who love him without having weird and crazy fantaisies about him. So Tae is a material guy? Good to know. Good luck to the next woman

Kimiko

Veteran
Btss nominated for 3 ama and one is artist of the year

I really hope they lose cuz butter is a very bad song and BH really got balls for submitting permission to dance for a grammy ,easily one of the worst songs this year and definitely btss worst song

Txt are nominated for an ama too i think and unlike btss their music is good

Aamy

Star
I knew this user was an undercover army, you guys are so transparent.
I'm not an Army xD , i just love some of their songs, in revanche I love Ariana, like really really ! Some of bts songs are good to listen, but i still prefer the old kpop with Jay Park etc. Its like Britney Spears, I still love her performances, even when you know dark stuff. I know for Nicki M, but i still love some of her raps and featuring

When i find a singer good, i say it :)

Kimiko

Veteran
Unrelated question - why do these kpop groups have so many members? 5 is pushing it.

Edited: cause it made no sense!
More money,the more members the more fans will have a bias and spend even more money

Each member has a role/persona like the innocent maknae, the sexy one,the quiet introvert,the loud silly one,the rapper and so

Plus they need to fill up a stage so people wont notice that some members are much more talented than others
safety in numbers

Aamy

Star
That won't ever happen...keep dreaming Armpits wouldn't have that. A beautiful woman like Ariana lending her vocals on their golden maknae rabbit baby boy's track. They don't ever have to meet and those rabid fans would still be seething! Lmao
I was thinking that because I know that JK loves Ariana's performances ! And she corresponds to the beauty standards of their country

Lisa from BP did a fucking feat with Megan thee stallion, so yes i keep dreaming xD ( she was just dancing but still)

There is no logic, they can collab with Nicki, but not Ariana ?

KEFZ

Established
More money,the more members the more fans will have a bias and spend even more money

Each member has a role/persona like the innocent maknae, the sexy one,the quiet introvert,the loud silly one,the rapper and so

Plus they need to fill up a stage so people wont notice that some members are much more talented than others
safety in numbers
Thank you!

ThatGirlX

Rookie
I don't even think they're that. They're just throwing the kitchen sink at this thread and seeing what sticks lol.
All over the place lol. But it's so bizarre seeing someone here saying that they "dream" about a B*S member collaborating with someone, like get a grip.

Disclaimer: I'm a Capricorn so that automatically makes me bitchy so full disrespect intended if I call you out :).

Berrywon88

Star
Why am I the only one who can appreciate his rap skills ? Pretentious looser? God that's so harsh xD
What skills?! The cringe blaccent, the copying of rap flows from far superior rappers? Dude was obsessed and probably secretly still is with Black American culture and tried to steal, imitate, and repackage it while being a racist.

Dude has no identity or style of his own similar to jk, who is also obsessed with American culture. I see what I see!

Aamy

Star
Partout lol. Mais c'est tellement bizarre de voir quelqu'un ici dire qu'il "rêve" d'un membre de B*S collaborant avec quelqu'un, comme prendre le contrôle.

Avis de non-responsabilité : je suis un Capricorne, ce qui me rend automatiquement garce un manque de respect total si je vous appelle :).
[/CITATION]

You are not forced to take the word dream so seriously xD I just really like Ariana Grande and i can see her do a feat with him, since he likes her performances :)

We love differents puppets industry, even when we find about bad stuff, and i cant cope with ariana or others artists i used to love in the past

You are capricorn? I'm a pisces

cadiz

Star
Btss nominated for 3 ama and one is artist of the year

I really hope they lose cuz butter is a very bad song and BH really got balls for submitting permission to dance for a grammy ,easily one of the worst songs this year and definitely btss worst song

Txt are nominated for an ama too i think and unlike btss their music is good
did they really submit PTD? according to a recent article, "butter" was the only song they submitted
Here it is:

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/grammy-ballot-burning-questions-bts-justin-bieber-1235099402/amp/

and the AMAs are a fan voted award so they will probably win

abut TXT...I don't really find them interesting
I do think they have better music than BT-s, but that's not hard

Aamy

Star
Quelles compétences ?! Le blaccent grincer des dents, la copie du rap coule de rappeurs bien supérieurs ? Le mec était obsédé et est probablement toujours secrètement avec la culture noire américaine et a essayé de la voler, de l'imiter et de la reconditionner tout en étant raciste.

Le mec n'a pas d'identité ou de style propre à jk, qui est également obsédé par la culture américaine. Je vois ce que je vois !
[/CITATION]

I think thats because i haven't got any talents in rap, so when someone can do it, I'm like :" whoa" because I'm impressionable xD

You're right ! Korean make cultural appropriation, but for their defense, everyone steal something to black culture (not only american black culture), just look the Kardashian and Kanye West. These women are crazy about black men and steal a lot of trends who came from Africa

Its not a real defense of course, but i would like to highlight that this problem is everywhere