BTS discussion thread

KEFZ

Established
Harry has decent music but he queerbaits like a mofo and looks like he's constantly in the middle of a cocaine binge. If Zayn hadn't torpedoed himself by doing drugs and being so lazy and never promoting, he would have been V successful right now.

And Bieber is a strung out racist mess but yeah, his songs are bops on bops on bops.
Z should've been out here fucking the whole industry up. He can actually really sing. It's bloody sad.

Berrywon88

Star
Lol so true, I hope Paramore are getting there coins from being ripped off. Not to derail this thread..... but the ascent of Kid Laroi is a mystery too, already nommed for the Grammys.

I'm really surprised they don't already have VR. The revenue generated would be massive.
Ikr! Difference is the woman from paramore can actually sing.

isabee

Established
Girl can't sing worth a can of beans! I grew up in the 90s, and grunge she ain't lol. Most of the bands I listen to are from that era. Anyway, I made it up to about a minute of one of that Disney kid's songs and I couldn't take anymore. But I'm the wrong demographic so...

Edit: thought maybe I was being too harsh but no..
View attachment 64532
lol no lies detected! but at least she's better live than our dear ol' jmn.
but yea, i'd say it's grungy, not grunge. she's shared that she's taken inspo from courtney love, nirvana, and other people from that time (umm if you listen to bands of that era, in my humble opinion i'd say you have excellent taste!). not a fan of hers as i am of groups like tool, but i get why fellow zoomers dig her. ...she could also be an industry plant, and i let her marketing team brainwash me a little bit ahaha
but at the end of the day, if i were tethered to a torture chair and the torturer asked me whether i'd want sour or butter (or even worse ptd) playing on repeat in the bg, i'd pick sour hand down

Kimiko

Veteran
T*e's life moto is probably Fake it until you make it, and i dnt think he's the only one doing so, sometimes i think they themselves dont know how to feel things properly anymore, a healthy normal relationship/life, is something they probably never knew and will never know, growing in such way, leave people numb, all they know now is obeying orders, rebel sometimes, business, gain lot of money to atleast secure their bank accounts.
Tae is also the one trying to secure a chaebol wife ,I did read before that he only dates women with lots of money

while jk seems to date who he likes or girls who treat him like a regular dude instead of jeon jungoo of btss

isabee

Established
weren't you guys talking about this just today?

I'm glad I didn't have facebook and now this metaverse BS
i am so sick of this clown. i will definitely not be downloading any sh*t he's at the forefront of

edit: this reminds me of the black mirror episode about the fifteen million merits. the world is burning to a crisp, but whatever i get to hang out in my fake space room (while actually being in my simple room irl) to play cards with the avatars of my friends

Pepsi

Veteran
Girl can't sing worth a can of beans! I grew up in the 90s, and grunge she ain't lol. Most of the bands I listen to are from that era. Anyway, I made it up to about a minute of one of that Disney kid's songs and I couldn't take anymore. But I'm the wrong demographic so...

Edit: thought maybe I was being too harsh but no..
View attachment 64532
eh, she's jumping around the stage and still sings better than bts standing still singing a ballad. not everyone trains to sing and dance at the same time. her driver's license live was actually good, although she never sings it in the same key as the studio. go easy on her, bucko.

Berrywon88

Star
eh, she's jumping around the stage and still sings better than bts standing still singing a ballad. not everyone trains to sing and dance at the same time. her driver's license live was actually good, although she never sings it in the same key as the studio. go easy on her, bucko.
Uhhh yeahhh going to have to sorta disagree with ya there...cuz girlie sucks!
nope-smh.gif

e-Enoch

Superstar
I think that yn and jn are actually friends being that they spend time together outside of work like fishing and having drinks

H0pe/jimn seem close as well as h0pe/yn and jimn/yn

I think j00n is kind of close with jn but I really think he is halfway in love with him

Vee and jimn are not the best friends they portray imo and I think that vee and h0pe have the most brotherly bond as if h0pe treats him like a little brother but still not really close friends if that makes any sense

Cuz on s00p last year vee was hungry and wanted them to stop for breakfast but jn and yn were in charge being the oldest and they were like nope we'll eat when we get there and h0pe tried to intercede for vee and asked them about stopping for food but they said no cuz they outrank him in age

Jimn and jk have their own friend groups with other idols and with non famous people

H0pe is the most mysterious one cuz no one knows who any of his friends are outside of btss,he and jn are the most private

Vee seems much closer to his actor friends and btss have said that they have never even met most his actor friends
Here are my observations...I could be wrong...or maybe I'm right...Lol (kidding...).

Betees' relationship dynamics:

1. Jin and Jeykey are lovers, boyfriends, yeobos...and maybe secretly "married" and living together...

2. Vee is in love with Jin...but Jin's heart belongs to Jeykey... Vee secretly "hates" Jeykey...they are "rivals..."

3. Jimin is obsessed with Jeykey and jealous of Jin... He "hates" Jhop, loves Sug...but goes with RM...

4. RM loves and adores Jin...but secretly dates Jimin...

5. Sug is a loyal bro to Jin...knows Jeykey and Jin's secrets...is attracted to Jimin...and "competes" with RM... to him Jhop is just ok..

6. Jhop is "assigned" to "watch over" Jin and Jeykey esp on-cam...needs to "monitor" them coz they "touch" each other a lot... also Jhop finds Jimin attractive and "fell in love" with him before...but Jimin is "frigid" towards him...

7. Nothing special with Vee and Jimin...they're former schoolmates...maybe close friends, though..

With outside friends...

1. Jin and Ken of Vixx are bffs...he is also friends with some elderlies...
2. Jeykey is friends with the "97 liners" Yugyeom, Bambam, Mingyu, Cha Eun Woo, Jaehyun, and 2 others...
3. Vee is friends with Park Seo joon, Park Hyung Sik, Kwon Sung-hwan and Choi Woo Shik (Wooga squad).
4. Jhop is friends with Jung Hae-in, Jo Kwon, and Sunghak..
5. Jimin is friends with Taemin, Kai, and Sungwoon..
6. Suga is friends with Kihyun (monsta x)...
7. Rm is friends with Jackson Wang and Zico...

Interestingly, the dads of Jin and RM are bffs...they meet almost everyday... Haha!

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
Olivia is a studio singer and the girl has no stage presence but I do like her album

Btss have stage presence, h0bi and jimn and vee and jk anyway

Jk can sing and vee has a very distinct voice but needs serious vocal training

Jimn cant sing but that man has stage presence and can dance his ass off

And yes to vee being a trophy husband!
Let their racist fans seethe that btss will most likely always choose korean partners

Kimiko

Veteran
So I just listened to jk cover of falling and he sounds really good! Now if only his own english songs were like this....

Harry's version, og version,is good too of course and harry voice is more...soulful

Watch armi suddenly be in love with harry now and begging him to comment on jk's cover

Aamy

Star
What's even the point for j-dope to post something like this, to show people that they arent close?!? Shouldnt they show the world that they're brothers and so close, it's so weird tbh ...
I don't know how they cope with this, I just can't to be next someone I can't bear. Forced to do fanservice with guys you can't stand. Omg, imagine behind the scenes, they fight like really fight to the point the managers come to stop their arguments

Aamy

Star
I think hobi was just joking, like asking in a jokey way when he recorded that. I think jin and suga are friendly outside of work, they've always said kook and Hobi have the closest friendship in the group which I believe cos they're never all up on each other and overdoing it but have a cool chemistry. Tae don't fuck with any of them but weirdly seems the most emotional when things come to a natural end, eg-the final run bts episode. He and Jimin do seem like friends but I doubt they fuck with each other outside of work. Jimin and jk seem verryy forced lately so they probably dont talk at all off the clock lol.

I think they're just sick of seeing each other every day tbf. They get what, one day off every 6 months lol? They were believably close a few years ago, now it's just pure exhaustion and anger at being so stifled by the company. It's a shame because if they truly had each others backs as a 7,they could demand quite a few things and get it. But RM is too busy sucking of HYBE for that.
What the... did i read correctly ? Did you just say, that you think they fuck each other ? What? Or is it an expression in english and i didnt understand the right thing?
They are already forced to have sexual stuff with their superiors

Aamy

Star
Even Jin and Jungkook seems like good friends outside work. Suga and Jimin also seems to be close outside. Tae and J-hope friends or atleast cordial with each other.

I DON'T THINK RM IS CLOSE WITH ANYONE IN THE GROUP.
Because he is the Master mind in the group or J Hope is. Dont know why i think this but still