BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran
Jk singing about his ex in his latest cover lol. His voice sounds really good without the weird autotune stuff.

1.2 million views in 30 mins. If he does stuff like this for his solo it will be a big big hit.

e-Enoch

Superstar
i'd say yes! because metaverse works in such a way that it gives illusion to the user of attaining something previously unreachable. the fan will be able to interact with the idol in ways they could never have done before regardless of where they live. oof now i understand why p*dobang is not as worried as he should be when/if the boys go off to enlist. why? because he has their likenesses (their images when they were in their prime, their voices, mannerisms) ready for the fan to consume in other ways previously unheard of. someone posted how hyve used their voices with deep technology to teach korean to the people that buy their language program - that's only the beginning. sm company has been playing with this company as we see with aespa. p*dobang is just injecting more inve$ting into it. he also doesn't want the stock to tank when bteees enlists so he's dipping into crypto dalliances as well.
Sounds "fascinating..." But as you mentioned the word "illusion..." that for me is the problem...For consumers and humankind as a whole, will be led more to an unreal, delusional world...more detached from their real flesh and blood humanity...

Berrywon88

Star
Jk singing about his ex in his latest cover lol. His voice sounds really good without the weird autotune stuff.

1.2 million views in 30 mins. If he does stuff like this for his solo it will be a big big hit.
Just listened to it and he seems to have more emotion when singing in English, which is odd. It's a very good cover though. I already said I disagreed with some on here that think jk wouldn't do well in the states. He would! I could easily imagine something like this on American radio.

isabee

Established
Sounds "fascinating..." But as you mentioned the word "illusion..." that for me is the problem...For consumers and humankind as a whole, will be led more to an unreal, delusional world...more detached from their real flesh and blood humanity...
entertainment is already built on illusion; people choose to partake in it bc sometimes the reality is painful. many work so many hours for such little money in return for example. to many, entertainment is a reprieve for their drudged everyday existence. and many people feel lonely for many, many reasons. parasocial relationships exist because of this. are the illusions right, wrong? who is to say. people will always have the option to choose to spend money in the ways they want to.

my main point in my last reply to you is that you're not wrong in certain aspects, but i don't agree that now society is worse that before. specific groups have always tried to subjugate the masses. and humankind has always been sh*tty to themselves.

...as well as good/kind. we do not live in 100% evil chaos - there's a lot of diversity of experience. however, we tend to focus in the awful in this specific thread because we don't see anyone publicly acknowledging the abuse these 7 have gone through for the sake of global glory.

isabee

Established

isabee

Established
Sis must be on top of the moon lol. The most sought after guy in the world basically pining over her after all this time lol. If she takes him back, she has that bag secureddd haha.
or maybe she's like super over it. the girl looks cool, has her tattoo career going, and heard she has had no problem dating other people. good for her, i say :3

isabee

Established
i think it's so cute how much they* like jaykay <3 him/his team must be doing something right to make him so irresistible to armee/solo stans

& bots and a handful of devoted fans create big waves, babyyyyy! so annoying imo, but it is what it is

edit: changed pronoun to a general they; sounded needlessly confrontational, and 'they' is more accurate bc there's more than one fan.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Poor JK, now he's going to have to pretend to be Jimins boyfriend in a fucking cryptocurrency as well lol.
Lols... In the metaverse, people can "create" :

1. The virtual Jeykey that they like such as: JK @ 13...innocent and virginal; JK with boyfriend good looks...loving, caring, clean boy next door type; or JK with tats and pierces bad boy type; or JK with Latin dashing looks , ala casanova type... Choose your Jeykey ladies & gentlemen!

2. The Vee "haters" will "enhance" his grandpa fashion complete with a cane, walking with a limp...vaping heavily or smoking cigars...and cursing at everybody including bangpids!

3. Jimin stans will fashion him with varied colors of lenses, including purple color or cat's eyes...will put him in a music box and let him dance sweetly in a tutu...

4. More cute Jinnies will be made: eating Jin, fishing Jin, cooking Jin...or sleeping in a concert Jin...

5. For Suga & RM please feel free to make suggestions...lol!

cadiz

Star
i don't like it at all, especially knowing how hardcore hyve is trying to shove this man into western spotlight. i am so repulsed by their sh*t. and these are just covers, nothing original - this won't go beyong the btees fandom bubble. BUT it's not bad either - out of the 7 he sings the best. so to those that love jaykay enjoy!

he has a nice voice problem is the lack of personality
here he is trying to copy Harry Styles, just like he tries to copy Bieber when he sings his songs

I really like the original song "falling" and Styles version is way better

JK just needs to find a personality, stop copying others
I mean even his tatts are a copy of his ex gf...he should find his own identity, and do that when he sings

isabee

Established
Thats a matter of fact, the fact that they didnt kill her in the first place was a miracle.
for real. i think it's because she quickly got out of that mess and denied any further engagement with jaykay. she was like 'no, no. tattooing is more important to me that dating/f*cking an idol publicly. i'm out'. i remember thinking how it must suck for jaykay to be pushed away by a potential partner bc of his fans. must be quite lonely :/ no matter how much p*ssy he gets on the side, he probably wants a loving relationship like anyone else.

isabee

Established
Lols... In the metaverse, people can "create" :

1. The virtual Jeykey that they like such as: JK @ 13...innocent and virginal; JK with boyfriend good looks...loving, caring, clean boy next door type; or JK with tats and pierces bad boy type; or JK with Latin dashing looks , ala casanova type... Choose your Jeykey ladies & gentlemen!

2. The Vee "haters" will "enhance" his grandpa fashion complete with a cane, walking with a limp...vaping heavily or smoking cigars...and cursing at everybody including bangpids!

3. Jimin stans will fashion him with varied colors of lenses, including purple color or cat's eyes...will put him in a music box and let him dance sweetly in a tutu...

4. More cute Jinnies will be made: eating Jin, fishing Jin, cooking Jin...or sleeping in a concert Jin...

5. For Suga & RM please feel free to make suggestions...lol!
ahaha this sounds like hell/the worst timeline we could possibly live in, but you're right, armees will eat it up!