BTS discussion thread

It could be true, but still j-dope, have a sister that looks exacty like him, the one with shady backgrounds, are , V, joon( he's the most one of them that have weird past), and yn, there stories are weird, nd doesnt add up when u reallly think bout it, V'parents?!? Joon too nd he said he has a sister?!? And last is yn nd he is the most weird one among all of em. The whole group is shady asf, .
Their background is a mystery. We rarely see or hear about their families. What made them audition for a small company when those are the worst? What did he promise to get them? It's not adding up. They're blank slates.

Well it wasnt a lie tho, alot of chiness, japaness, indian too, .... still put their culture in their music, unlike koreans, they totally lost their identity , nd becaming more and more like a wallmart usa, nor they kept their traditional beat, nd they didnt master american music as well.
That's hitting it on the head. They take other's cultures and market them. Then tell the people they stole it from that it was always theirs. Even worse they make fun of them and act like they didn't do anything wrong.

isabee

Established
They live in a failed democracy. Chaebols run everything. Kids slave to get into university with no guarantee of a good paying job. Even if they get one, the work environment is oppressive. Everyone is miserable and wants to leave. The Korean nickname for their country is Joseon Hell. In the 80s, they were still a third world country. Nothing has changed except some people have a lot of money while others live in shacks. Have we considered that they're human trafficking victims? That makes a lot of sense. No background, fake stories, forced to sleep with others, worked until they drop. It lines up with what we've seen.
THIS.

isabee

Established
i don't buy the clone theory at all. we are seeing humans suffering the consequences of years of abuse and ruthless management. who would be who they were after going through so much?
also this cloning thing takes away attention on what is STILL happening within the industry. grown ass adults grooming children for money, sex, and god knows what else. as i mentioned in reply to someone else, there is some "cloning" going on where the human is made into an avatar** which then has specific interactions with fans that decide to participate in whatever metaverse the company creates.

**none of the 7 own their own name and likeness; i'd bet good money that somewhere in their contract they signed both things - and more - to the company. if a company i applied to in a certain city had something like that in the contract [i declined bc i found it so f*cking weird], there's no way marketing savvy hyve and machiavellian p*dobang wouldn't have it in his legal papers too.

Aamy

Star
My family are pretty aware of this, and made me became aware as well, so im thankfull for that, but yeh alot og people dnt believe in this, it needs alot of faith, extra brain, nd people seeking for truth. Hope lots of people open their god damn eyes cuz its going down.
I'm agnostic,but I'm a very sensitive girl, i believe a lot about Karma, and i already had premonitary dreams, but when I speak about this, people always tell me that its called Deja Vu sense, something in my brain cracks so I think I already see the scene. ( i really hope this part is understable, i struggle to write a minimum correctly)

It does exist, OK. But they seem to forget that it happens when we are AWAKE. Premonitary dreams happen when you are asleep. Of course, they always find something to answer me. Even if they are out of the subject

Maybe its due to my sign, I'm a pisces so I don't know if my empathy and sensitivity are very strong because of this, or if there is a real god who give us signs in life xD

So even if I'm skeptical about a god above us, it doesn't prevent that this type of stuff exist. Oh my god i dont know if its clear, its so difficult to explain what i want to say about that.

In family, they are atheist at 1000% you can't talk to them about eventually, mind control, witchcraft, etc...

Its a shame, because, whatever your beliefs In life, with my short experience, I know that it's not because we have never see something, that it doesn't exist. Because at this point, you will never able to see nanoparticules with your eyes ( even the best FBI/CIA agents who are programming to have vision skills can't ) but it exist.

So even if they don't believe about these themes, why don't they want to talk to have an idea? They wouldn't want to do some research, just to see. Without speaking about "believing" all this stuff. I try several times with my mother and my older sister, and you know what ?

Its impossible, they will laugh about the minute where I begin to speak. I try with Britney Spears. Useless. I try with Will Smith, the big pedo who has sell his children, who promote values inversion. The girl is a boy, and her brother is a girl now, just google it, you are going to be desesperate.

I try with BTS because my sister love them. Like really really love them. Do you really think she takes me seriously? I understood that I was alone, with my paranoïa, and my different stage of denial, because it calls into question absolutely everything in my life. I repass my 25 years i swear.

You are very lucky that your family was aware of this

Aamy

Star
It

Im.sure they know tons of shit bout each others, about them not leaving, well the contract they have with hyve isnt the only thing they signed for, lets not forget that the group is still at his epic, nd it serves them to hide their sick side deals/businesses, promote their work like jeon's case, nd also make allys with lots of strong business men/ sponsors. Even if being in the group is sick asf, but it also provide them lots of benefits.
Another thing is they are and always been the gov's lap dogs, and the gov's is the elites lap dog as well, they dnt have much of a choice, neither does band p***phile. They all started a game, that they have no control over it in order to gain couple of cash, and.fake recognition.
You describe the worst nightmate in the world ! Wait some years, after we learn all the scandals who risk to destroy their fans

KEFZ

Established
I finally got through the first 100 pages of this thread and WOW. Kudos to whoever took the time to analyse Bteees music catalogue, MVs, print work etc.

This level of success may require generations of payment. I feel really sorry for there families.

Aamy

Star
I finally got through the first 100 pages of this thread and WOW. Kudos to whoever took the time to analyse Bteees music catalogue, MVs, print work etc.

This level of success may require generations of payment. I feel really sorry for there families.
You through until 100 pages?! You're a real warrior

e-Enoch

Superstar
my source on twt deactivated today after posting link to this stuff:
something doesn't feel right... and things are moving really fast.

edit: fixed sentence syntax
Metaverse. The next big deal. Welcome to "mirrorworld!"

Facebook will change its name to Metaverse. Positioning to "capture" a virtually much bigger market...

Of course, Hybe is into it, too. As it is already a multi-layered business, in metaverse sense, it's going to be truly "beyond the scene..." BTS.

But question: the business is still centered on betees as the "best-selling product...," is this going to sustain profit? "Brand loyalty" may not really work in a metaverse...because "consumers" might become more fickle in a transhumanistic society..

Truthteller

Veteran
my source on twt deactivated today after posting link to this stuff:
something doesn't feel right... and things are moving really fast.

edit: fixed sentence syntax
Grimes sold her ”cryptoart” for $ 6 million worth of Ethereum, everyone else is inspired. I wonder why people pay that much for digital art when they can always find it online :rolleyes:. At least Grimes created her own art, so I can see the value. Buying digital merch is just a big NO.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Grimes sold her ”cryptoart” for $ 6 million worth of Ethereum, everyone else is inspired. I wonder why people pay that much for digital art when they can always find it online :rolleyes:. At least Grimes created her own art, so I can see the value. Buying digital merch is just a big NO.
NFTs are very precarious...

Claire Boucher aka Grimes may have made millions worth of Etherium thru her sale of her digital art...and inspired many, but obviously, she's famous...so that added "significant" value to her digital merch...

But yes, I agree, buying digital merch is unwise, especially artworks...because any moment, any links connected to them can be erased...

queen82

Star
The fact, that every word they say is coded and has deeper meaning, shows how scripted and calculated everything is, i too find the whole alexander house sus, and at a point he said that the emblem of the house was the moon, the moon is very important to lucifirians, the elite in general. So now it makes so much sense thank you.m!
J-hope kept laughing at him , when he talk about that