BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
i think they do have some money. they can live well only by their sponsorships, and they probably do not even spend that much money because of that. i remember a news about j-h0ope's mother saying he pays for her spa and beautician appointments. if we were to trust that this is true, then i'd say he does have some money. also, i'm pretty sure she wouldn't go to a cheap spa considering people in her town must know she's his mother. sponsors wouldn't do that. they'd pay for his spa, but not his family's. also, most of the members bought some buildings, houses, penthouses, apartments. i don't think sponsors would buy such big things. they could give them a car, some goods, trips, but not buy them huge houses...

at the same time, i was always wondering how can people so rich get so excited whenever they must play some stupid game for a bag of snacks?? that's broke college student attitude lol...
Yes, I know, they can buy things, but don't you think it could be a part of the show, with fanservice ? Like Britney, a lot of people thought she can do what she wants, even me, I thought she was rich, when you have seen what type of stuff she could buy. But it was all a lie, and good communication by her handlers and her father who is a piece of sh...
So I was asking myself, if its not the same case to them, even if they tell us what they bought for their families. I don't know if i'm clear x)

Argh, I don't know how to explain what i'm thinking about correctly !

Aamy

Star
Yooooo. Before this thread, I would've laughed at this. Now, it actually makes sense. What if they're cloned and modified? Wow.

http://instagr.am/p/CP5k-KmnRae/
Ariana and other celebrities suffers too with these rumors, but if they were cloned.. which is the goal ? Multiple personnalities isn't enough? I don't get the points with that

Aamy

Star
Yes, it's very saddening that they have to go through all these many times...even machines malfunction with constant use and without proper care... what more with fragile human bodies...
Sleep depravation is a good technique often use by the handlers. When you are tired, you are ready to do anything to be in peace, they are overworking, and they surely don't eat properly, I don't know, how they aren't dead yet

Aamy

Star
I don't really know how someone can hold this type of rythm, during several days, without any sleep rest. Even with pills to boost your performances, one your body will say stop this shit I'm done ! Maybe they're not cloned, but robots ! I don't even joke, after all, they push transhumanism in their songs

Ariana and other celebrities suffers too with these rumors, but if they were cloned.. which is the goal ? Multiple personnalities isn't enough? I don't get the points with that
Why would they hide that technology? Most of the technology we have is old. Military and elites are 10-50 years ahead of us. Something like cloning would disrupt society and change the world.

Btees used the best parts of boy group performances to be successful. The marionette dance seen in Fake L0ve, is taken from NSYNC.

e-Enoch

Superstar
this is a behind scene of the Map of the soul photoshoot, did Jimin talk about his alter ego here or what ?

This "alter ego" that Jimin was "channeling" is a demonic spirit... demons are disembodied spirits of fallen angels. They enter into humans and "copy or imitate personalities " They also enter into animals or inhabit territories or certain places...

Who is this Alex Armanto? (Note: must be Armando, if properly translated).

Alex is of Greek origin that comes from the name Alexander, meaning "defender of men or people." Armando is of Spanish origin meaning, Army of Man/Men. So there's a creepy/scary correlation of the names there...

What does the Bible tell about Alexander?

In 1 Timothy 1:20, Hymenaeus is included in the "some" who had put away faith and a good conscience and who had made shipwreck concerning faith.

The apostle Paul adds that he had delivered Hymenaeus and Alexander to Satan, that they might learn not to blaspheme.

Here's a commentary on the verse from Matthew Poole:

Of which men who have made shipwreck of a good conscience and concerning faith,

Hymenaeus and Alexander are two persons. Of Hymenaeus we read, 2 Timothy 2:17,18; he affirmed the resurrection was past, and overthrew the faith of many.

Of Alexander we read, 2 Timothy 4:14; he was a great enemy to Paul, the same person, as some judge, mentioned Acts 19:33, then a friend to Paul, but afterwards one who did him much harm.

Whom I have delivered unto Satan: we meet with the same phrase, 1 Corinthians 5:5: see the notes there. Some think by it is signified a peculiar power granted the apostles, God in those primitive times confirming regular excommunications, by letting Satan loose upon persons excommunicated to torture them; but we find nothing of this in Scripture. I rather think the sense is no more than, whom I excommunicated and cast out of the church, making them of the world again, (as the world is opposed to the church, and kingdom of Christ), which, for the greater terror, the apostle expresseth by this notion of being delivered to Satan, who is called the god of this world, & c.

That they may learn not to blaspheme: not that I might ruin and undo them, but that I might amend them by this exercise of discipline, teaching them to take heed of spreading damnable and pernicious errors to the reproach of God. Or, perhaps, with their perverse opinions (which is very ordinary) they mingled reproachful speeches concerning God.

Laura755y

Star
Yooooo. Before this thread, I would've laughed at this. Now, it actually makes sense. What if they're cloned and modified? Wow.

http://instagr.am/p/CP5k-KmnRae/
Woow, i didnt read that, but it actually make so much sense, their so called "childhood stories" is hella fake, i dnt know if they were cloned tho, but this 2021 yn is soo different, some artist do use people that looks like em tho it vrry much could be possible, itsso disturbing knowing that they're slaved by their own country, treated like a milky cow, using bunch of teens/kids to save the economy of ur country, nd if just it was saved, too much koreans cnt have their own houses nd still rent, alot of people arent going to get married only cuz it needs too much money nd they obviously cnt afford having a house, babies....etc, the compagnies (not only music industries) the majority are about visuals, look just at the UK, japan, germany nd many more... they have their fugly side as well, but they still very much believe in having skills, nd their peoples comfort, its all shows that SK's gov has failed .

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
These guys are rich,finally being compensated for all the hard work,all the sexual abuse that they have endured

Jimn and j00n recently bought homes in cash for like 5 million dollars each ,jn bought his parents a house,jimn also bought his dad a resteraunt and h0pe paid for his sister's extravagant wedding a few months ago and jk gave his brother a 4 million dollar house

They are paid but still not what bh truly owes them

queen82

Star
This "alter ego" that Jimin was "channeling" is a demonic spirit... demons are disembodied spirits of fallen angels. They enter into humans and "copy or imitate personalities " They also enter into animals or inhabit territories or certain places...

Alex is of Greek origin that comes from the name Alexander, meaning "defender of men or people." Armando is of Spanish origin meaning, Army of Man/Men. So there's a creepy/scary correlation of the names there...

In 1 Timothy 1:20, Hymenaeus is included in the "some" who had put away faith and a good conscience and who had made shipwreck concerning faith.

The apostle Paul adds that he had delivered Hymenaeus and Alexander to Satan, that they might learn not to blaspheme.

Hymenaeus and Alexander are two persons. Of Hymenaeus we read, 2 Timothy 2:17,18; he affirmed the resurrection was past, and overthrew the faith of many.

Of Alexander we read, 2 Timothy 4:14; he was a great enemy to Paul, the same person, as some judge, mentioned Acts 19:33, then a friend to Paul, but afterwards one who did him much harm.

Whom I have delivered unto Satan: we meet with the same phrase, 1 Corinthians 5:5: see the notes there. Some think by it is signified a peculiar power granted the apostles, God in those primitive times confirming regular excommunications, by letting Satan loose upon persons excommunicated to torture them; but we find nothing of this in Scripture. I rather think the sense is no more than, whom I excommunicated and cast out of the church, making them of the world again, (as the world is opposed to the church, and kingdom of Christ), which, for the greater terror, the apostle expresseth by this notion of being delivered to Satan, who is called the god of this world, & c.

That they may learn not to blaspheme: not that I might ruin and undo them, but that I might amend them by this exercise of discipline, teaching them to take heed of spreading damnable and pernicious errors to the reproach of God. Or, perhaps, with their perverse opinions (which is very ordinary) they mingled reproachful speeches concerning God.
thanks for the informations ..

e-Enoch

Superstar
A lot of performers have alter egos or personalities that take over on stage. That's very disturbing.
Once the artist makes a pact/deal with Satan, he takes "possession" of him/her and "assigns" a demonic spirit that "alternates" his/her personality and takes "control" of him/her. Sometimes more than one demonic spirits are assigned, thus the person claims of having several "alter egos..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
Why would they take down this video clip? Its more suspicious to do something like this
Oh it was just taken down by that channel owner who didn't like his/her video to be viewed on this site. It's still on You Tube. And there are also other uploads there of the same clips or similar clips of Seokjinnie sleeping at the PTD concert...

Laura755y

Star

The fact, that every word they say is coded and has deeper meaning, shows how scripted and calculated everything is, i too find the whole alexander house sus, and at a point he said that the emblem of the house was the moon, the moon is very important to lucifirians, the elite in general. So now it makes so much sense thank you.m!

e-Enoch

Superstar
The fact, that every word they say is coded and has deeper meaning, shows haw scripted and calculated everything is, i too find the whole alexander house sus, and at a point he said that the emblem if the house was the moon, the moon is very important to lucifirians, the elite in general. So now it makes so much sense thank you.m!
You're welcome. :)

Yes, indeed, they speak in secret codes...or with double/varied meanings...

Berrywon88

Star
at the same time, i was always wondering how can people so rich get so excited whenever they must play some stupid game for a bag of snacks?? that's broke college student attitude lol...
An act to make them seem more relatable and/or their only opportunity to get to eat snacks freely without judgement and ridicule from the company.

This is a clip for example of Wendy from red velvet getting pressured to not eat by management. It's at the 1:37 mark. Wendy at one point mentions, "I eat food thinking I wouldn't be able to eat it later." This sounds like b*s on those run episodes to me...And I bet they have similar experiences at bh.

Aamy

Star
Why would they hide that technology? Most of the technology we have is old. Military and elites are 10-50 years ahead of us. Something like cloning would disrupt society and change the world.

Btees used the best parts of boy group performances to be successful. The marionette dance seen in Fake L0ve, is taken from NSYNC.

Of course our technology is old compared to military and "elites". I'm not going to call them elite, they don't merit this title, but anyway, you said that cloning will disrupt the world. But, isn't what the "elites" want ?! They want values inversions, so why not cloning? And in Korea, if you are rich enough, you can clone your dog. I saw this on a report ( reportage? I dont know the world sorry) so if you can clone your animals, do you really think that they aren't doing this to human? Even if it's totally forbid and immoral? I remember it was a man who has lost his poor dog, he was inconsolable, so he decided to clone him. It's disgusting because, you can't replace someone or some animals. They are able to do crazy things, and it was about A.D.N/ D.N.A
Maybe I'm too paranoïd, but everything is possible with these crazy guys. They are so crazy and they don't know what is human right so, really why not?

These pictures looks like a horror movie, puppets who are manipulated by everyone who has power in their game.

Aamy

Star
A lot of performers have alter egos or personalities that take over on stage. That's very disturbing.

And I didn't even finish, i forgot Eminem with Slim Shady and other alter egos, it's everywhere, and that's creepy, even in sports

So now, i wonder how many alter egos bts members have, because of the abuse

Last edited: