BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
The sad part is that he used to cut his wrists before the tattoos and piercings. There's a few rumors that be tried to kill himself. The members of btees baby him because he's the most fragile. Another rumor is that Rm isn't happy with his behavior.
View attachment 64482View attachment 64483
i remember reading about that :( poor bb. should have gotten therapy instead of being flung to p*dobang's open arms.
like brittney, maybe he's gone through reprogramming and we are seeing the effects of it. perhaps that's why he zones out so much.

also, i think there's a lot of facets to jaykay - he's human after all. he can be fragile (as the other 6 are too tbh) AND a f*ckboi that believes his own press.

e-Enoch

Superstar
The fact that it's jn tells me how bad they're sleep deprived and unwell, because he never slips out of that professional polite role, no matter how tired he actually is. He was probably kicking himself backstage afterwards. And this is in the middle of a concert! Meaning the moment he got to sit down his body took over and he no longer could control staying awake. Jesus this bad bad! What are they doing to this group!?? They won't make it to those LA concerts if bh keeps this sh!t up! And anyone notice how much they were slipping up on stage? Even hope and jk. I know now it's because they were completely exhausted and their tank was empty. [Ignore what this account says. Jk doesn't normally slip up like this]
And they probably weren't eating as well. Since we know certain members starve themselves before doing anything that will be live.
Yes, it's very saddening that they have to go through all these many times...even machines malfunction with constant use and without proper care... what more with fragile human bodies...

Berrywon88

Star
The sad part is that he used to cut his wrists before the tattoos and piercings. There's a few rumors that be tried to kill himself. The members of btees baby him because he's the most fragile. Another rumor is that Rm isn't happy with his behavior.
View attachment 64482View attachment 64483
Yes, he was a cutter and obviously starved himself for periods of time..so he might have an eating disorder.
main-qimg-70cf8f1bf15bd1854c55d9116d08de25-lq.jpeg.jpg
945b535f961693222d0a8a629608474e54bb47e3v2_hq.jpg
I also heard a rumor that he got some of his tattoos to cover up his self harm scars. Don't know if that's true but yeah.

i remember reading about that :( poor bb. should have gotten therapy instead of being flung to p*dobang's open arms.
like brittney, maybe he's gone through reprogramming and we are seeing the effects of it. perhaps that's why he zones out so much.

also, i think there's a lot of facets to jaykay - he's human after all. he can be fragile (as the other 6 are too tbh) AND a f*ckboi that believes his own press.
A lot of fckbois are traumatized and used their privates to validate their worth. He deserved better than fatman.

Laura755y

Star
guys, ANY post (i.e. publicity) is good publicity to these people. have you ever wondered if people fake negative press or anti twitter posts like that just to keep jaykay's name trending?! that twt account is devoted to jk. i find that super sus already.
Yeah, we already said that some of those antis twt account are staffs, and it was exposed after some people caught a staff scrolling through a bts (maybe ) hate forum on one of their vlives in NY.

Kimiko

Veteran
this feels like media play
just hybe try to campaign for the grammys once again

i don't see how that song is fighting racism .
just feels like they are playing the racism card again like they did last year to get nominated
Exactly! The only time bh ever mentions the racism btss has endured,its always around grammys voting time just last year

Other than grammy voting time bh and the guys are quiet as church mice about racism...so obviously a ploy to guilt trip the recording academy to nominate them

If I was a music bigwig with the recording academy I would invite btss and/or Fatman to do an exclusive interview to discuss racism and being Asian in the western market,see if they really give a crap or are just trying to play the race card for sympathy

It's really pathetic at this point

BH if you want btss to win a grammy then let them make good music instead of this kiddie bubblegum pop
House of cards,run,I like,i need you ,my time where y'all at? Those kind of songs in english would be amazing

Aamy

Star
I would like to have your opinions, because I wonder if the members are really rich ? Because when I speak to some of my friends about their situation in the industry, they often answer me :" oh you know, they are not unhappy. They choose their life, and they are rich. They can suffer for fame. They can do whatever they want, when they finish their job, they are paid to dance, and amuse their fans, they have money that, we aren't going to have in our entire life"

I try to stop these type of thinking, but I can't decide for them. Because, in reality, maybe they are like Britney Spears under tutel ( i dont know the exact term in english of "tutel")

I remember one time, that Lil Wayne said he has no money in reality, but his sponsors, superiors give him all he wants in exchange of something. I don't remember if i read or see this stuff somewhere. I could be a simple rumor, I don't know

e-Enoch

Superstar

LizBasil

Rookie
I would like to have your opinions, because I wonder if the members are really rich ? Because when I speak to some of my friends about their situation in the industry, they often answer me :" oh you know, they are not unhappy. They choose their life, and they are rich. They can suffer for fame. They can do whatever they want, when they finish their job, they are paid to dance, and amuse their fans, they have money that, we aren't going to have in our entire life"

I try to stop these type of thinking, but I can't decide for them. Because, in reality, maybe they are like Britney Spears under tutel ( i dont know the exact term in english of "tutel")

I remember one time, that Lil Wayne said he has no money in reality, but his sponsors, superiors give him all he wants in exchange of something. I don't remember if i read or see this stuff somewhere. I could be a simple rumor, I don't know
i think they do have some money. they can live well only by their sponsorships, and they probably do not even spend that much money because of that. i remember a news about j-h0ope's mother saying he pays for her spa and beautician appointments. if we were to trust that this is true, then i'd say he does have some money. also, i'm pretty sure she wouldn't go to a cheap spa considering people in her town must know she's his mother. sponsors wouldn't do that. they'd pay for his spa, but not his family's. also, most of the members bought some buildings, houses, penthouses, apartments. i don't think sponsors would buy such big things. they could give them a car, some goods, trips, but not buy them huge houses...

at the same time, i was always wondering how can people so rich get so excited whenever they must play some stupid game for a bag of snacks?? that's broke college student attitude lol...

swayy000

Star
Everything has a beginning...

Let's hear it from the "first idols of KPop.."

What they had to say is surely, relevant today...

lee shit man is creepy as hell. im suprised bang pedo hasn't done something like that with his artists. or maybe he has

Laura755y

Star
i think they do have some money. they can live well only by their sponsorships, and they probably do not even spend that much money because of that. i remember a news about j-h0ope's mother saying he pays for her spa and beautician appointments. if we were to trust that this is true, then i'd say he does have some money. also, i'm pretty sure she wouldn't go to a cheap spa considering people in her town must know she's his mother. sponsors wouldn't do that. they'd pay for his spa, but not his family's. also, most of the members bought some buildings, houses, penthouses, apartments. i don't think sponsors would buy such big things. they could give them a car, some goods, trips, but not buy them huge houses...

at the same time, i was always wondering how can people so rich get so excited whenever they must play some stupid game for a bag of snacks?? that's broke college student attitude lol...
Yeah thats true , park have bough a porsh recently, jeon have 2 motorcycles and 7Mr house , they were very expensive clothes, and accessoires too, so they do have money, from some side deals, work, and them walking like an adv panel too.
About being exited over food and stuffs i guess its just an act for the show, lets not forget that acting is included in their job, like the fanservice shit.