BTS discussion thread

ThatGirlX

Rookie
I think you express yourself fine. Please don't use "It's not my native language" or I'm French excuse every time someone calls you out on something on here.

And don't use xD after talking about rm possibly having to sell himself. That sh!t's not funny!
Very sharp replies, i also hate people pulling the "English isn't my first language" card when you can clearly see that this person has a good grasp on the language lol.

Source: English isn't my first language either.

Laura755y

Star
I guess this is possible because they have the "power and resources" to do this.

The times he had the "surgeries on his shoulders" are really sus...

I'm curious about his body language and thought process before and after his "surgeries..." Certain idiosyncratic traits can't be easily cloned, I believe...
Yeah thats true, also in one of their last performance, park was walking infront of him and he clearly was looking at his a** with lots of desire, im not saying that yn cnt do that, but he is a very calculative person, akd dont slip up like this , his behavior lately were kind off , so it might be true.

Kimiko

Veteran
I agree about jk not having his own identity unlike vee,who imo ,has his own mindset and identity and wont become what armi wants him to be

I'm sure bh has let him know that tattoos on his face are a definite no

Nose piercing is up next I bet

Berrywon88

Star
I'm sure bh has let him know that tattoos on his face are a definite no
Haha idk I imagine he keeps coming into work with something new done and that company is pissed but there isn't a damn thing they can do about it. The facial piercings were probably a big no as well but here we are lol. His look no longer fits the group's image.

And the idols that have had piercings and tattoos were always rappers if you noticed...goes with what Koreans seem to think is a hard hip hop image...including bucket hats and baggy clothing with chains..i know cringe! Jk is a singer tho and was the cute maknae so I bet bh was fuming but what can they do, he's the lead. His whole attitude has changed. I don't recognize this guy in this clip...

ThatGirlX

Rookie
Haha idk I imagine he keeps coming into work with something new done and that company is pissed but there isn't a damn thing they can do about it. The facial piercings were probably a big no as well but here we are lol. His look no longer fits the group's image.

And the idols that have had piercings and tattoos were always rappers if you noticed...goes with what Koreans seem to think is a hard hip hop image...including bucket hats and baggy clothing with chains..i know cringe! Jk is a singer tho and was the cute maknae so I bet bh was fuming but what can they do, he's the lead. His whole attitude has changed. I don't recognize this guy in this clip...
I don't know but he seems like he has hit a breakthrough like "i can do whatever the hell i want even if the company hates it because at the end of the day, I'm clearly the star of the show and i carry this group on my back"; it seems very like that to me, like he has realized that and it's just causing chaos and enjoying it.

Berrywon88

Star
unlike vee,who imo ,has his own mindset and identity and wont become what armi wants him to be
I agree, but has anyone noticed that the most outspoken members T*e, yn, and jn are like zombies now. It's like they all were given partial lobotomies or something. They seem dead inside and depressed. I think they were silenced by that company...
oprah-oprah-winfrey.gif

e-Enoch

Superstar
Presenting to you these weirdos With no life.
The older you grow ur supposed to become wiser not simp after 20 year olds.

Hahaha! Wow! Wonder who took and collected these clips... maybe hyb "operatives...?"

This "armee fandom" has been intriguing me for a while now...because it seems that this has not developed organically just like what typically happens in a "participative culture..."

It appears that betees armee are of 2 types:

1. informal/random/non-organized, and
2. formal/signed/organized and hierarchical.

Type 2 fans intrigue me more because, they belong to the membership club formed by Bang exactly a month after betees debuted. They have more access, privileges...obviously.

But what's in the armee membeship club, really? (It might be a long talk so I'll reserve it for another time...This post might become too long for convenience...).

Anyways, in case you're interested to know more about "fan culture," I'd like to share an article about it.

Berrywon88

Star
I don't know but he seems like he has hit a breakthrough like "i can do whatever the hell i want even if the company hates it because at the end of the day, I'm clearly the star of the show and i carry this group on my back"; it seems very like that to me, like he has realized that and it's just causing chaos and enjoying it.
Yes! You hit the nail on the head. He does seem to enjoy causing chaos. And man's probably thinking in his head the group is called jk and b*s. Lol like someone said on here he's the David Ruffin of the group. thumb_david-ruffin-and-whats-they-name-the-temptations-movie-50173172.png
6ef86ebcb9758f917c3a282f3821796f.gif
Lmao I bet sh!t hits the fan every time jk waltzes into the hype building. Must have been one or two fist fights between those guys.

Kimiko

Veteran

BH has enough on jk and the rest to keep them in check if they really had to go the blackmail route to keep him from tattooing his face

That pic of jk in a strip club with a stripper on his lap,I have heard that sasaengs have this picture allegedly and that jk has always been fearful of it getting leaked

I think its pre covid so around 2019

However he does the carry the group on his back and without him btss wouldntand couldnt thrive

It would be like nsync without justin

Kimiko

Veteran
Yes! You hit the nail on the head. He does seem to enjoy causing chaos. And man's probably thinking in his head the group is called jk and b*s. Lol like someone said on here he's the David Ruffin of the group. View attachment 64453
View attachment 64454
Lmao I bet sh!t hits the fan every time jk waltzes into the hype building. Must have been one or two fist fights between those guys.
David ruffian was something else! But that man could sing his ass off and to think he wasnt originally the lead singer until My Girl then it became david ruffian and the temptations

I bet jk be like this is my group! Yall ain't shit without me! Ain't nobody come to see you j00n!

Last edited:

Riko

Veteran
JK can come across as a very lost meathead at times but I think he plays the game better then every member in that group. The boy has army, locals, non fans, the media and other celebs all simping over his cutesy, shy, humble, boy next door who is also the biggest pop male superstar in the world in the making, tatted up rebellious bad boy persona. He knows exactly what he wants and what he can achieve despite the company and the other members probably talking him down and stifling them all. Even if that pic with him with a stripper got leaked, it wouldnt affect him as its from 2019, he'd fully get away with it cos he'd probably be so apologetic and tearful on camera to his army *puke*.

I think that bit at the concert during so what was his way of saying he truly does not give a fuck what anyone thinks, and Army has lapped it up. I'll give him some leeway because he's had jimin climbing over him for years and screeching like a cat and has never slipped and beat his ass on cam for us to watch and enjoy.

Laura755y

Star
Yes! You hit the nail on the head. He does seem to enjoy causing chaos. And man's probably thinking in his head the group is called jk and b*s. Lol like someone said on here he's the David Ruffin of the group. View attachment 64453
View attachment 64454
himself is a chaos, he must start working more professional and make less mistakes, idnt know if he choosed this life or if it was forced on him, but it is what it is and its sooo fkn hard to walk away, plus i really dnt think he wanna walk away he enjoy it at a point too, no matter how famous he is, no matter how hell of a good actor he is, and no matter how wealthy he really is .if he keeps on acting like a wannabe bad boy wattpad story, he' ll very much end up the sheep they gonna sacrifice it .

Attachments

Kimiko

Veteran
JK can come across as a very lost meathead at times but I think he plays the game better then every member in that group. The boy has army, locals, non fans, the media and other celebs all simping over his cutesy, shy, humble, boy next door who is also the biggest pop male superstar in the world in the making, tatted up rebellious bad boy persona. He knows exactly what he wants and what he can achieve despite the company and the other members probably talking him down and stifling them all. Even if that pic with him with a stripper got leaked, it wouldnt affect him as its from 2019, he'd fully get away with it cos he'd probably be so apologetic and tearful on camera to his army *puke*.

I think that bit at the concert during so what was his way of saying he truly does not give a fuck what anyone thinks, and Army has lapped it up. I'll give him some leeway because he's had jimin climbing over him for years and screeching like a cat and has never slipped and beat his ass on cam for us to watch and enjoy.
Yes this is all true and these physic ladies did a reading on them a while agoand they said jk would be the biggest star in the world when he goes solo and that vee hates the fans

And that either jk or jimn would become a father in the near future but the child will be kept hidden and secret like drake did with his kid

Riko

Veteran
Yes this is all true and these physic ladies did a reading on them a while agoand they said jk would be the biggest star in the world when he goes solo and that vee hates the fans

And that either jk or jimn would become a father in the near future but the child will be kept hidden and secret like drake did with his kid
Tae is just a whole ass capricorn lol but yeah I think he's fully over it and is only sticking it out until he gets a bigger bag

And pretty much every psychic or tarot reader etc has JK is going to be absolutely massive when he branches out. He knows it as well. Both the John lennon and the yoko ono of his group lmao.

e-Enoch

Superstar

Whoa! Jeykey...we should be throwing the same question to you...SO WHAT???!!!

I've observed this person actually has anger management issues and is addicted to pain...

I hope he realizes that "God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble..."

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star

As a last resort he could always exile himself to the U.S. if things get out of hand and I think he knows that. His biggest amount of fans are here. And all the stuff that he's done that are considered scandals in SK aren't in the west. He might be a nationalist and love his country and want to stay there though, if so he needs to pull himself together and cut this crap out.

Kimiko

Veteran
Despite the piercings and tattoos his fans still see him as kookie or koo or their smoll bean

Plus he is still singing kiddie bubblegum pop ,BH wont let him go the western route and actually sing about more than light it up like dynamite/smooth like butter/we dont need permission to dance

He wants to be like justin,who is tatted from the head to toe and curses and sings about weed and love and justin doesnt sing bubblegum pop anymore even yummy is about sex

Jk weverse update yesterday was in aeygo according to fans,you got this bad boy image but still doing aeygo...maybe he was high

Riko

Veteran
As a last resort he could always exile himself to the U.S. if things get out of hand and I think he knows that. His biggest amount of fans are here. And all the stuff that he's done that are considered scandals in SK aren't in the west. He might be a nationalist and love his country and want to stay there though, if so he needs to pull himself together and cut this crap out.

Ahh the western fans are fickle though, he needs to keep the Koreans and the Japanese on his side to really create the impact and longevity he wants as a solo artist. And I think he will, he is basically SK"s idol at this point. To take him down is to completely ruin the image of SK in the west and even kpop will get shoved back into its culturally appropriating hole. So he's fine so long as his fans believe he loves them the most out of all the other members.

Or I could be wrong and he does whatever the fuck he wants and everyone still will want him to succeed lol.