e-Enoch

Superstar
B*S formed around someone who:

Can't rap that well, in my opinion.
Can't dance.
Can't sing.
Is a massive visual hole in the group.
Lacks charisma and stage presence.
Koreans don't like or acknowledge because of his looks.
Has been unpopular since the beginning and only i-fans seem to like.

WHAT WAS THE REASON?... I'm an Atheist, i don't believe in conspiracy theories ( only here for the tea and discussions ) BUT some questions do arise for me, like this one... Like, dude isn't even liked by Koreans, in fact, Koreans don't even acknowledge him and they're known for "clowning" fans with NJ as their bias or simply as one of their favorites... The math ain't mathing lol.
Betees was not necessarily "formed around someone" but around the popularly emerging musical genre at that time called Korean Hip Hop!

But if it was also about "someone", the person could very well be....yes, Kim Namjoon, aka Rap Monster... who was considered to be one of the best among the underground hip hop talents at that time in the mid to late 2000's... He was an emerging talent as a hip hop songwriter, primarily... And "rapping passionately," hence, the moniker "rap monster.." And, btw, he was initially inspired by Epik High.

Also, consider the following strong factors:

1. When Bang started forming his own company in 2005, he must have been looking for a talent like RM because he thought of forming a hip hop boy group, he called BTS. Yes, this group was originally hip hop!

2. Why hip hop? The success of Seo Taiji and Boys in the mid 90's "revolutionized" Korean musical scene with the adaptation on the African American Hip hop genre. Interestingly, the founder of YG Ent Yang Hyun-suk was a member of this group, and Bang was well acquainted with him... Bang must've thought that "hip hop" genre could be the next big thing in SK... (Note: Looking back from their hip hop beginning, the group was heavily criticized for their mysogynistic lyrics...and RM had to "apologize.")

3. Bang was/is a very talented and prolific lyricist/songwriter/composer/producer. That's why he's called "hit man," creating lots of hits including many of betees' hits, esp for Wings album. He must've have looked at RM with favor because they shared a common love for poetry and songwriting.

He also worked with Park Jin-Young, founder of JYP, prior to founding his own Bighit Ent. He apparently shared common interests with JYP as well...both coming from Korean Ivy Leagues: Bang from Seoul Natl U and JYP coming from Yonsei...

4. Based on some background infos surrounding the founding of betees, very likely, RM was the "talent" that Bang was looking for... and so, in many ways, he seemed to have "anchored" a lot of things around him...

Last edited:

isabee

Established
Betees was not necessarily "formed around someone" but around the popularly emerging musical genre at that time called Korean Hip Hop!

But if it was also about "someone", the person could very well be....yes, Kim Namjoon, aka Rap Monster... who was considered to be one of the best among the underground hip hop talents at that time in the mid to late 2010's... He was an emerging talent as a hip hop songwriter, primarily... And "rapping passionately," hence, the moniker "rap monster.." And, btw, he was initially inspired by Epik High.

1. When Bang started forming his own company in 2005, he must have been looking for a talent like RM because he thought of forming a hip hop boy group, he called BTS. Yes, this group was originally hip hop!

2. Why hip hop? The success of Seo Taiji and Boys in the mid 90's "revolutionized" Korean musical scene with the adaptation on the African American Hip hop genre. Interestingly, the founder of YG Ent Yang Hyun-suk was a member of this group, and Bang was well acquainted with him... Bang must've thought that "hip hop" genre could be the next big thing in SK... (Note: Looking back from their hip hop beginning, the group was heavily criticized for their mysogynistic lyrics...and RM had to "apologize.")

3. Bang was/is a very talented and prolific lyricist/songwriter/composer/producer. That's why he's called "hit man," creating lots of hits including many of betees' hits, esp for Wings album. He must've have looked at RM with favor because they shared a common love for poetry and songwriting.

He also worked with Park Jin-Young, founder of JYP, prior to founding his own Bighit Ent. He apparently shared common interests with JYP as well...both coming from Korean Ivy Leagues: Bang from Seoul Natl U and JYP coming from Yonsei...

4. Based on some background infos surrounding the founding of betees, very likely, RM was the "talent" that Bang was looking for... and so, in many ways, he seemed to have "anchored" a lot of things around him...
wow! you're like an encyclopedia - love it!!

i despise bang but this definitely makes him more human in my eyes. in his mind, he must regard some members with respect (i.e rap line only) while the others he sees as expendable, annoying f*cktoys - his fave being jm.

Laura755y

Star
I already watched clips of this live and V at some point was acting weird, not only this live but also in a meeting with his wooga friends.
This account caught my attentuon, he might be have an alter kid, his childhood and his relation with his family is an interrogation mark, so irs could be bqsed on such trauma what do u guys think ?!?

Attachments

Kimiko

Veteran
Is it just me or is jk going full mij00 by now?View attachment 64442
He definitely is...the hold she has on him is insane

Maybe he really was in love with her,I'm sure this is a huge ego boost for her to have one of the most famous guys in the world still simping after her

He looks a mess too while jimn looking like this now

Jimn looks good like this,he should really keep it up

And then jk who looks like his ex gf
IMG_20211026_080249.jpg

lightroom

Rookie

But if it was also about "someone", the person could very well be....yes, Kim Namjoon, aka Rap Monster... who was considered to be one of the best among the underground hip hop talents at that time in the mid to late 2010's... He was an emerging talent as a hip hop songwriter, primarily... And "rapping passionately," hence, the moniker "rap monster.." And, btw, he was initially inspired by Epik High.

didn’t bpd plan to debut an almost entirely different line up before the current one? i bet most were more handsome and multi skilled, but their english is not comparable

e-Enoch

Superstar
wow! you're like an encyclopedia - love it!!

i despise bang but this definitely makes him more human in my eyes. in his mind, he must regard some members with respect (i.e rap line only) while the others he sees as expendable, annoying f*cktoys - his fave being jm.
Lol! Just having fun gathering infos here and there... hoping to add to what we might already know...Thanks, anyways...Haha!

Well, I largely agree with you about the impression Bang gave to people...He admitted to be "greedy" about his business esp about betees...

Perhaps he gets "annoyed" to some extent, esp if it jeopardizes his personal interests...But "expendable" may be not be applicable because, the moment he "ditches" his non-favorites, he will be "eaten alive" by the very monsters that he created...read: armee...lol.

Bang has so far, gotten the biggest "loot," for I believe, he already got his ROI (return on investment). Now that his "lowly" bugshit ent has been largely incorporated internationally, he can relax for the most part, while watching the young men continue their "work" until they endure the humiliation of "getting to the toilet on time..." Sad but lol...

Laura755y

Star

I do very much agree with this, but also let's not forget that the former kpop idol"choi siwon" from su**r jun**r said that around 2012 , within 5 years from 2012 a kpop icon will arise and surpase the culture, and be famous in usa and all around the world, the interview was before b*s were discovered , cho si won is also the UN regional embassador for east asia, so imo it was planned.since the beggining and it wont be a surprise if some of them were born into this, also when u watch one of their old songs joon along j-hope that had mental hospital as theme, the elites always put part of the truth beteen the lies, so it could be true too .

Riko

Veteran
Jk is clearly just living that wattpad cover boy life army has been inserting him into for years lmao. I don't think he's hung up on his ex, there's no way he wasn't laying his pipe in everything that moves even when he was with her, he's just a wannabe bad boy and the piercings and the tats probably help him feel masculine. His body was nice too when he had it quite built in 2019. That was his peak era lol. Now he's just got too much alcohol bloat.

Their English singles are trash but honestly Butter was the biggest song of the year by miles, in terms of sales, debut week streams were at 289 million which is just insanity. So they very well could be in with a chance. But the racism will also kick in and they'll get trashed on hard aff and made out to be the only ever undeserving song that won an award lol. Which isn't entirely fair imo. I had hoped they would have enough dignity to not even submit it but the label does whatever it wants and they follow behind.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I do very much agree with this, but also let's not forget that the former kpop idol"choi siwon" from su**r jun**r said that around 2012 , within 5 years from 2012 a kpop icon will arise and surpase the culture, and be famous in usa and all around the world, the interview was before b*s were discovered , cho si won is also the UN regional embassador for east asia, so imo it was planned.since the beggining and it wont be a surprise if some of them were born into this, also when u watch one of their old songs joon along j-hope that had mental hospital as theme, the elites always put part of the truth beteen the lies, so it could be true too .
Absolutely, it was all planned.

I also wrote about this before in this forum.

The intervening circumstances surrounding the founding of bugshit and betees are well-hidden. Bang did not act alone, for sure... He could very well be the "hitman" as well as the "frontman..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
Is it just me or is jk going full mij00 by now?View attachment 64442
Let's see.. the "final pierce on the coffin" will be the "tats up the eyebrow..." left or right...

...then probably later, we can put their photos side by side with bewilderment and utter a collective groan..."whattttt....???" or better yet..."why...???".Lol!

Berrywon88

Star
And i cant express well what i want to say in the first place, because, it's not my native language
I think you express yourself fine. Please don't use "It's not my native language" or I'm French excuse every time someone calls you out on something on here.
Maybe he sells his body to sign something xD
And don't use xD after talking about rm possibly having to sell himself. That sh!t's not funny!

Laura755y

Star
Absolutely, it was all planned.

I also wrote about this before in this forum.

The intervening circumstances surrounding the founding of bugshit and betees are well-hidden. Bang did not act alone, for sure... He could very well be the "hitman" as well as the "frontman..."
Pretty much true, and he's also a higher ranking puppets too, which gives him no choice in alot of things .
There's something that caugh my attention too, yn , i found a post saying that he was cloned after the period that he left, the one whos back isnt really him , i compared 2 pics of him and nothing was different only his features became chzrper like the qccount said but also his ears were sliitely different in the upper side, its well known that the ears cannot bd changed by some surgerie, only if u hide it with some masc nd the results are never pleasant, look at this one , wut do u think.?!?

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
Jk is clearly just living that wattpad cover boy life army has been inserting him into for years lmao. I don't think he's hung up on his ex, there's no way he wasn't laying his pipe in everything that moves even when he was with her, he's just a wannabe bad boy and the piercings and the tats probably help him feel masculine. His body was nice too when he had it quite built in 2019. That was his peak era lol. Now he's just got too much alcohol bloat.
I think it's more that she represents what he wants. She's unconventional, cool, and has more freedom than him. He copies people and really has no identity of his own. We've seen this for yrs with him with the other members. He truly is lost. And he very well could have loved her and STILL messed around with other girls. A lot of guys unfortunately do this.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Pretty much true, and he's also a higher ranking puppets too, which gives him no choice in alot of things .
There's something that caugh my attention too, yn , i found a post saying that he was cloned after the period that he left, the one whos back isnt really him , i compared 2 pics of him and nothing was different only his features became chzrper like the qccount said but also his ears were sliitely different in the upper side, its well known that the ears cannot bd changed by some surgerie, only if u hide it with some masc nd the results are never pleasant, look at this one , wut do u think.?!?
I guess this is possible because they have the "power and resources" to do this.

The times he had the "surgeries on his shoulders" are really sus...

I'm curious about his body language and thought process before and after his "surgeries..." Certain idiosyncratic traits can't be easily cloned, I believe...