BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
I don't think any of their sponsors bought them homes at all, bts had absolutely no clout until a few years back, their sponsors in the early days would have been giving them the bare minimum while taking so much more.

I feel JK has an obvious eating disorder where he binges and purges in an ongoing cycle.

And I know what you mean. They've absolutely perfected the marketing where they are these super relatable, not rich, down to earth young men. The fans eat it tf up. And they'll never deviate from that cos even the most brainwashed of fans would question why they are spending thousands on merch when oppa just bought a 6million dollar house in cash lol.
jaykay has b*limia??!

eaisa

Established
"It's not that deep" but then replies to the post in question.

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD WITH OTHER GROUPS.

I'm kinda gatekeeping but it's annoying coming here during interesting discussions and then in comes the user with random things to say about xyz idol or this k-drama, or my favorite: this user saying they're French like in 3 separate posts. Like... insert meme here: "we do not care". It has BTS in the title for a reason guys.
tell that to the op who posted blackpink talking about global warming. stop bitching about this. i simply replied to the op's post.

isabee

Established
I don't think any of their sponsors bought them homes at all, bts had absolutely no clout until a few years back, their sponsors in the early days would have been giving them the bare minimum while taking so much more.
awww i thought joannna was t*e's sugar momma at the very least ;3 that's why he brought her along to the art fair so she can buy him things ohoho

Berrywon88

Star
Yeah i agree on it being a lie, i heard that the majority of there"how i was discovered" stories were fake, v'story too, the whole my friend shit is fake, as well as him being the only one from daegu.
Yup, all of their stories were orchestrated by bang. They were picked from the start. There's no the only boy in all of daegu picked or I thought rm was so cool so out of all the companies that wanted me I picked poor bh.

isabee

Established
guys, i have a theory and i'm not sure if i'm the only one that thinks this but i don't believe it for a second that the man t*e says is his dad is his actual dad. i think he's his grandpa. dad has been out of the picture since he was a little kid.

Berrywon88

Star
I was wondering if I should post this but here it goes. I'm annoyed lol. There are a lot of new members and lurkers on this thread, which is fine but I have some things that bother me.

First, I don't understand the people that come on here knowing absolutely fck all about b*s. Even admitting they don't or have never been a fan of them. Is this thread not a b*s conspiracy one? Also, because of said lack of knowledge about the group, simple questions are asked repeatedly derailing the thread. I'm going to start ignoring these people.

Second, the gossip hounds. A lot came on here suddenly for only gossip asking for proofs as if there are any and again not going through this thread, which will answer a lot of their questions. Everything about b*s has been discussed on here and everything is alleged. There is no solid proof. I'm not about to scrounge for you about where gossip is coming from especially when It's years old and probably scrubbed off the internet by bh. It's gossip, choose to believe it or don't.

Third, The still armies that don't believe in conspiracies, the occult, illuminati etc. They aren't convinced about any b*s wrong doing and when we tell them that this 2000+ page thread has a lot of convincing posts that could answer their questions, they respond that they haven't read anything on here.
1lunxj.jpg
For the love of God go back to twttr.

Lastly, the people that talk about random topics that have nothing to do with b*s or this thread. Please stop, it's hella annoying. I personally think it's okay to talk about kpop and other bh artists because this is the industry and company b*s are a part of. But when you say xy group is better than b*s. Or that xy group is innocent. I laugh and cringe. Clearly these people are still in a delu kpop bubble and will offer nothing of substance to the thread.

I think that's about it. Sorry for the rant, but I wanted to get that off my chest. I will like I said try to ignore these people because every time I respond I'm derailing this thread as well.

eaisa

Established
I was wondering if I should post this but here it goes. I'm annoyed lol. There are a lot of new members and lurkers on this thread, which is fine but I have some things that bother me.

First, I don't understand the people that come on here knowing absolutely fck all about b*s. Even admitting they don't or have never been a fan of them. Is this thread not a b*s conspiracy one? Also, because of said lack of knowledge about the group, simple questions are asked repeatedly derailing the thread. I'm going to start ignoring these people.

Second, the gossip hounds. A lot came on here suddenly for only gossip asking for proofs as if there are any and again not going through this thread, which will answer a lot of their questions. Everything about b*s has been discussed on here and everything is alleged. There is no solid proof. I'm not about to scrounge for you about where gossip is coming from especially when It's years old and probably scrubbed off the internet by bh. It's gossip, choose to believe it or don't.

Third, The still armies that don't believe in conspiracies, the occult, illuminati etc. They aren't convinced about any b*s wrong doing and when we tell them that this 2000+ page thread has a lot of convincing posts that could answer their questions, they respond that they haven't read anything on here.
View attachment 64424
For the love of God go back to twttr.

Lastly, the people that talk about random topics that have nothing to do with b*s or this thread. Please stop, it's hella annoying. I personally think it's okay to talk about kpop and other bh artists because this is the industry and company b*s are a part of. But when you say xy group is better than b*s. Or that xy group is innocent. I laugh and cringe. Clearly these people are still in a delu kpop bubble and will offer nothing of substance to the thread.

I think that's about it. Sorry for the rant, but I wanted to get that off my chest. I will like I said try to ignore these people because every time I respond I'm derailing this thread as well.
you are derailing the thread right now...you are talking about members of the thread not bts. please stay in topic, ty!

Laura755y

Star
guys, i have a theory and i'm not sure if i'm the only one that thinks this but i don't believe it for a second that the man t*e says is his dad is his actual dad. i think he's his grandpa. dad has been out of the picture since he was a little kid.
I wzs thinking the same, also i heard that he had a criminal past (not something serious ), cuz honestly their whole ass family stories is hella weird, nd dont add up , and i really guess that some of them were really born into this, maybe princess joon is one of thd ones who were born into this, the whole i learnd english from F.R.I.E.N.D.S story, naah , its just weird.
What do u think ?!?

Kimiko

Veteran
I never believed for one second that j00n learned english by watching friends,didnt he study abroad for a little bit? I know jn studied in Australia for awhile

That was,imo,a ploy to make America like them cuz dont all Americans(just love how they think american is a race and not a nationailty and they assume all americans are white)love friends

All the things the company has them do to appear relatable: jK with a cracked phone with tape on it,fighting and being excited over food,eating ramen all the one like broke college students,jk hoarding food and toiletries,

Unlike j00n most people cant afford to lose over 200 pairs of airpods and easily replace them only to repeat the cycle all over again,pay 7 million dollars cash for a home

Armi eats it up but these guys are so far removed from day to day life of a normal person

Last edited:

isabee

Established
jesus, i only asked about source for some of the things you've posted because i wanted to go down the rabbit hole myself. no need to take it personal? i totally understand if you forgot where you read some gossip bit bc god knows i forget sh*t all the time too!

a little more bts dirt, and less posts like this maybe. they are not pleasant to read and add nothing to the convo imo.

Kimiko

Veteran
yess. there's a rumor that he's mixed. father is either from english speaking country or half korean himself
J00n does look like he could be mixed with something other than korean tho
Jk can look mixed with white especially when he wears colored contacts and vee looks latino sometimes and sometimes he looks like he could be related to the kardashians

Maybe they arent 100% korean,that's entirely possible

isabee

Established
J00n does look like he could be mixed with something other than korean tho
Jk can look mixed with white especially when he wears colored contacts and vee looks latino sometimes and sometimes he looks like he could be Armenian like the kardashians

Maybe they arent 100% korean,that's entirely possible
the person that shared* that rumor with me specified that his dad was foreign or mixed & died, and his current dad is his stepfather. a bit fanfic-y but i mean, still plausible, why not right?

jaykay does look like a total mix of both of his parents though. his dad is hot, mom not so much lol. btw his family has had no problem being known, how interesting.. so thirsty for the limelight

edit: fixed word

Berrywon88

Star
jesus, i only asked about source for some of the things you've posted because i wanted to go down the rabbit hole myself. no need to take it personal? i totally understand if you forgot where you read some gossip bit bc god knows i forget sh*t all the time too!

a little more bts dirt, and less posts like this maybe. they are not pleasant to read and add nothing to the convo imo.
Hun the post was not a direct attack on you. You joined what, yesterday? I was talking about my experience with being on this thread for awhile with various members.