BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
He signed again? He's wanted to go for a few years. I couldn't be his fan anymore when I was an army because he radiates miserable energy. His smiles, eyes and expressions show he's checked out.
Omg he wanted to leave ? I cant dare imagine what type of pressure his teammates did to him. Or maybe not the members, but their company

isabee

Established
a

actually i think rich families sell their kids as to maintain fortune and wealth and influence. so many have done so. plus it's a certain way for their kids to make even more money. plus, it's easier to produce them into a successful musician than to make them study and become competent for real jobs.

also, there's a category of people who aren't necessarily rich, but have influence (cause they always know someone who knows someone and that's how they get jobs done even without money, maybe with blackmail and other goods)
hmm it sounds like an assumption you have made about rich families. but from personal experience, the ones i know look down on the pop arts (singing/dancing/modeling). why would they need to sell their kid this way when they can just marry into another family, or sell a peasant or two they have working under them instead?

yes to the second part of your post. that could actually apply to jennie's mom. she's not rich but she's not poor either & she was connected enough to get her daughter in

Riko

Veteran
jk would never want to leave bts. between u and me, i'd bet on jn wanting to NOT renew but bc of group, fandom, AND korean government pressure, who tf would dumb enough to be the reason they disband??
I feel like if he actually wised up and got his head on straight he would be able to make it out of things and absolutely thrive, just based on him doing shit that you know the company freaks out over lol. But he's emotionally still 15.

Yeah Jin just wants to fish and run his restaurants lol. But no one is about to willingly be the villain of South Korea forever.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Out of the s*perm bunch 10 seems to me the most suspicious one this is an unpopular opinion but I think he's influenced t@emin in a bad way they have been pairing him up with T@emin a lot since 2016 or so back when T@em still had that innocent church boy image but after s*perm he started to have all these occult symbolism in his MVs and got tattoos when he used to say he wouldn't get them before. considering that 10 does his own tattoos and has a history of posting cryptic art on I.G he's my first suspect

My heart goes out to britney that poor woman has been put through hell can't imagine how many of these idols might be going through a similar situation to her we already have some proof with 5m's slave contracts these companies need to be investigated thoroughly kpop is evil.
Yes, Britney was a victim...and very sadly her own father was complicit in the "crime" of enslaving her in the guise of conservatorship... Thankfully, she's now free from that...

As for KPop "slavery" and other crimes of various abuses, the SK gov't knows this but sugarcoats or keeps a "blind eye" on these in the name of "profitable" economy...

What's for economy when a massive collapse in moral and social integrity is bound to happen?

No amount of soft power can cushion the destructive impact of criminalty and abuse of human rights.

Aamy

Star
If I was to feel sorry for any of them, it would be JK and Tae. Absolutely they are the ones who have been abused (in all the ways) the most and that story of them not wanting to resign but the rest of the members basically forcing them into re-signing always makes me feel icky.

Tae will secure a bag and never show his face in public again, the way he went from this cute dorky full of life boy to someone who visibly looks like he wishes he was dead is frightening.

And JK has no idea who he is or what life is. I fully think they psychologically abuse the shit out of all them, but him especially cos he's so impressionable even now. I think he is a nice person deep down but massively fucked up and narcissistic with a multitude of issues that will never be addressed. The amount of times he's said he doesn't know how to work without the group or who he is..a walking disaster waiting to happen.
When JK says he doesnt know what to do without the other members.. is he serious? It can be for his cute baby face image.

They are able to do anything. Its just a big assumption by me, but you know, in the industry, the most "shy/ discret people can be the worst. Like really. We dont know if this guy isnt more evil than someone else in the group. Its funny you think that Tae and Jk are the most abused, because i really think its Jimin. Look this poor guy just.. xD

LizBasil

Rookie
If im not wrong, They, scare the hell out of kids , torture them , and then slaughter them. The amount of adrenaline that the body of the kids produce when he/she s afraid, increase. So they say that it helps making the one drinking that blood's face not age, as if it freezes.
Think of it like the vampires's stories but in its real form.
I didnt find another gentle way to tell u how the thing goes, i tried my best to make it simple.
thanks for telling. i understood.
and OH MY GOD it's absolutely terrible. i'm trying not to get surprised but i know demonic stuff has no limits in how terrible they can be

Aamy

Star
BTS members 21+, yet Bigshit and staff controlls them as if they are small kids. Getting second hand embarrassment myself!
Its for their "pedo agenda" they should look like women and children at the same time. Pay their logic at this point

LizBasil

Rookie
Its for their "pedo agenda" they should look like women and children at the same time. Pay their logic at this point
Sponsor are either males who wanna play daddies or females who play dominatrix roles. Either way, childish feminine boys are jackpot

jem123

Established
No ! Please no ! Please ! They are unfortunately sex slaves.. OK but they are all sex slaves in the industry ! They cheat to increase their popularité because of the big pressure?! We know it. But please, spare my poor fragile heart. If they are involved in drinking adrenochrome.. please no ! They are several stages to their madness, but tell me they are at least a minimum humans xD

I find this funny about what you said. Cause for me, i find them still physically young because of their plastic surgery
Sure they are sex slaves,
yup

LizBasil

Rookie
I don’t think they need to have anything on them to make sure they resign their contracts.

I started out with being a big fan of one of the Johnny groups and the interesting thing about the Johnnys is, that they are pretty much unable to leave the company after joining it, even when they get older.

Arashi is now in their forties or almost in the forties and they are still a part of the Johnnys. They are on a hiatus now, but they have not left the company. The oldest one in the group Tokio is fifty now. The members of Kinki Kids are in their late forties. They have a lot of older groups.

Even if they do leave their groups they stay in the company and works for them by making dramas, movies, variety shows and so on.

Now if they do dare to leave the company, they get blacklisted, which in Japan means that they get absolutely no opportunities at all.

Tegoshi from News left the company last year and now he can’t even live as a singer even though he was the most popular member of the group.

From what I can see it looks like Johnny Kitagawa have been great inspiration for Bang Si-Hyuk. He is for the most part only interested in the boy groups, and he make sure to keep them separated form the girls. He is also more interested in creating personalities, that is easy to relate to rather than musicians. It is not about music it is about creating a fantasy.

There is really a lot of similarities between the way Kitagawa did it and the way Si-Hyuk is doing it now.

So, what I wanted to say with all this is that Bang Si-Hyuk could very well have made them believe, that if they try to leave the company it will cost them their career simply because no one else will give them a chance.

I am not saying that South Korea is like Japan, but if BTS believe that is what will happen because of Si-Hyuks manipulations it doesn’t really matter, they will they put.

Of cause Taehyung is properly not interested in having a career in the future, and that is what makes it difficult for Hybe. The rest of them I am pretty sure want to work with entertainment after they are done with BTS, so they are much more careful to not destroy any bridges even if those bridges can be harmful.
I couldn't help see many similarities between BSH and Johnny. I was a huge Arashi fan a couple years ago (before I discovered Kpop) and I totally agree that something is wicked with Johnnys too. But BSH and bigshit took it to a whole new level. BSH and bigshit are also influenced more heavily by the american industry, which is like the SOURCE and the CENTER of the entertainment demonic agenda. As far as I know, Jpop artists never really broke into the global market, but Kpop has always desire that (or at least for the last decade).

Aamy

Star
He cant leave cuz they probably have evidence of him and the others doing illegal activities and sexual deviance and drug use

That man has been looking dead in the eyes since 2019
If he wants to leave so badly and he cant, im sure they holding him in hostage. With sex tapes stuff. Imagine a sex tape on the internet or other social networks of bts members? They will be so dead. But with Armys im not sure anymore xD

Or drugs. Drugs in Korea? And you are an idol? Ah ! Youre so dead too

LizBasil

Rookie
If he wants to leave so badly and he cant, im sure they holding him in hostage. With sex tapes stuff. Imagine a sex tape on the internet or other social networks of bts members? They will be so dead. But with Armys im not sure anymore xD

Or drugs. Drugs in Korea? And you are an idol? Ah ! Youre so dead too
they have been taught to care about those things. like image and reputation.

if i were any of them and wanted to leave, i'd get my money (which they have enough of) and buy a house somewhere away from the spotlight (either overseas, or somewhere rural where there's more peace and quiet). get away from bigshit.
and if the company wanted to ruin me with a s*xtape or a drug scandal or any other crap like that, then i'd honestly let them. once they do it, reputation destroyed and career over, then there's the end of all connection with the world. the idea is never to return to the industry.
if they know how to live decently without overspending money, they could live 50 years with just the money they have in their bank accounts now.
besies, after 5-10 years, the whole thing is gonna be buried. bigshit will wanna bury everything, since it's not good reputation for them either to have had such a nasty idol.

they can't leave and keep the fame and the good image. if they really wanna leave, they should know to give these up for a simple life as far away from the spotlights.

arhur12

Star
I don’t think they need to have anything on them to make sure they resign their contracts.

I started out with being a big fan of one of the Johnny groups and the interesting thing about the Johnnys is, that they are pretty much unable to leave the company after joining it, even when they get older.

Arashi is now in their forties or almost in the forties and they are still a part of the Johnnys. They are on a hiatus now, but they have not left the company. The oldest one in the group Tokio is fifty now. The members of Kinki Kids are in their late forties. They have a lot of older groups.

Even if they do leave their groups they stay in the company and works for them by making dramas, movies, variety shows and so on.

Now if they do dare to leave the company, they get blacklisted, which in Japan means that they get absolutely no opportunities at all.

Tegoshi from News left the company last year and now he can’t even live as a singer even though he was the most popular member of the group.

From what I can see it looks like Johnny Kitagawa have been great inspiration for Bang Si-Hyuk. He is for the most part only interested in the boy groups, and he make sure to keep them separated form the girls. He is also more interested in creating personalities, that is easy to relate to rather than musicians. It is not about music it is about creating a fantasy.

There is really a lot of similarities between the way Kitagawa did it and the way Si-Hyuk is doing it now.

So, what I wanted to say with all this is that Bang Si-Hyuk could very well have made them believe, that if they try to leave the company it will cost them their career simply because no one else will give them a chance.

I am not saying that South Korea is like Japan, but if BTS believe that is what will happen because of Si-Hyuks manipulations it doesn’t really matter, they will they put.

Of cause Taehyung is properly not interested in having a career in the future, and that is what makes it difficult for Hybe. The rest of them I am pretty sure want to work with entertainment after they are done with BTS, so they are much more careful to not destroy any bridges even if those bridges can be harmful.
Yes I used to like Arashi before kpop blew up but I don't really remember now where I read this but I read Johnny kitagawa had some connections with the free masons

LizBasil

Rookie
Yes I used to like Arashi before kpop blew up but I don't really remember now where I read this but I read Johnny kitagawa had some connections with the free masons
plus he had those scandals about sexually harassing (or even assaulting) young boys at the company. they buried the scandal (obviously), but i've always believed it was true. i mean, it was true for so many media moguls in the world, why wouldn't it be true with this japanese old man swimming through young innocent (and pretty) boys