BTS discussion thread

Looking at their older mvs such as run,I need you, and dope they fell all the way off creatively and musically

Spring day is such a beautiful song and now they sing this awful kiddie pop crap like permission to dance

Grammys please humble them one more time so hopefully they give it up and jn take his ass off to the military

When/if military enlistments start it's the beginning of the end and bh knows it
That's why they throwing everything including the kitchen sink to keep btss from enlisting
The blind site mentioned earlier said they want to enlist. A lot of them look wornout and ready to stop. Whatever motivated them to become stars is no longer there. Once members leave for the military, projects and sub units, that's when a group goes on hiatus or disbands.
and even then, t*t will never reach btess level of fame... funny how this works. btees will be very hard to replicate. honestly they are a fluke, there are better (with superior looks, talents, charisma, etc) artists out there, but for some odd reason the lightning struck this tree.
Exactly, it doesn't make sense. They're better, a ton of groups are better. Someone wanted btees to be successful and they are. Most can't sing, dance and a few of them have permanent stank face. They look like someone shit next to them. Behind the scenes, powerful people are pushing them in the west and in Asia. Their brother group, t×t hasn't flopped, but I don't know if they'll be as big.
Yeah, i believe so too, their "how i became an.idol" stories, is hella fake, some of their talents are fake, im not even sure if their birthdays are real, sometimes i think they act upon their zodiacs too , like jimin is a libra if il not wrong.and libras are flirty so.he is flirty , jeon is idealistic.since he's a virgo .... etc, its all just.weird asf,
few days ago i saw a.clip of them they were still.young, V and jeon were saying that "men when taking a selfie dnt check it.up" i dnt really remember the exact words but park said "what the hell is men and women" , also in one of their giving ideas to the bt 21 yn and park said that the characters shouldnt have a gender, ofc its was scripted, but i was like.duuude this is definitly planned, nd yeaaars back the agenda about effeminating men was pushed by them since the very biggening, but they couldnt do it all at ounce ofc, at this point.its not about them being numb 1 in music world or about grammys, its all about how much agendas could they push, and how much control they have over the cult they created.
When it says t×t, substitute btees. I read this on another board and it was chilling. Fairly sure a staff wrote this, but still provides insight to what's happening.

Attachments

Is this real or you want to deny a dark side you want to hide from us ? You were an Army, and you wasn't thirsty when you saw this ? You can tell us, i wont judge

P.S : im kidding right know but i prefer highlight it because of the futurs trolls xD
It really did nothing for me lol. Their tiny packages weren't turning me on.

KEFZ

Established
NOT HIM ! im going to be crazy af ! Why ! Just.. why ?! I know im not crazy here, a pyramid. A pyramid Necklace? *facepalm*

https://youtube.com/shorts/lGBPUz5Hwtc?feature=share

I think I don't even need to speak about this logo. Its one of his hip-hop label.

View attachment 64319
NOT HIM ! im going to be crazy af ! Why ! Just.. why ?! I know im not crazy here, a pyramid. A pyramid Necklace? *facepalm*

https://youtube.com/shorts/lGBPUz5Hwtc?feature=share

I think I don't even need to speak about this logo. Its one of his hip-hop label.

View attachment 64319
Dude was signed to Rocnation. Make of that what you will.

Riko

Veteran
It's more mint coloured, suits him more than blonde would have done.

And I agree with BTS being verryy manufactured. I remember I watched a tarot reading of theirs once and the woman was like "they come across like they've been heavily hypnotised at times" it was creepy af lol. But it's just luck that they made the connection with their fans that they did and blew up like this. Other groups try to replicate it now with their own fan engagement and similar music and concept to 2015-2018 BTS but they aren't going anywhere big anytime soon tbf.

I just want to know what they parlay this huge fame into after they disband. Joon will deffo try his hands at politics, pretentious asshole.