BTS discussion thread

isabee

Established
For some reason, armys are deep on that thread, despite their Oppas being the same.

If staff write on weverse, what's going on here? I wonder why they pretended to be a Moa in btees part.

View attachment 64311
marketing! their team does everything to keep fans' attention, and one way is faking comments that other staff members that pose as jn (or once in a blue moon, the actual jn) reply to

I'm not a black person but it fucks me off beyond belief that these idols will cherry pick everything that they want from black culture (the clothes, the jewellery, makeup, the blaccents, making music to obviously cater to black audiences cos these white audiences don't give a single fuck unless they want to fetishise them for laughs) but turn around and say shit like that or completely dismiss the fact that their numerous black fans are uncomfortable. And then as soon as they want to appear posh and wealthy with good connections, here comes the skin lightening, normal accents and demure clothes. GTFO. And I really loathe these stans that just go crazy trying to cover shit like this up.

Kpop will never pop off in the west because of this, people have a veryy low tolerance for this stuff nowadays, eg that whole Jesy Nelson drama lately.

And Kookie is a hoe lol. To the end of times, that boy will only publically settle down once the right girl traps his dumb ass self lol.

I thought you were black this whole time. Agree with everything. The smart girl will pretend to have an abortion and embarrass his ass.

marketing! their team does everything to keep fans' attention, and one way is faking comments that other staff members that pose as jn (or once in a blue moon, the actual jn) reply to
How many of their fans are real and how many are paid or staff? I know one in the wild. Never met any adult fans, only kids.

Berrywon88

Star
For some reason, armys are deep on that thread, despite their Oppas being the same.

If staff write on weverse, what's going on here? I wonder why they pretended to be a Moa in btees part.

View attachment 64311
B*s mentioned some concert reveal and it will probably be that bh rookie groups will be performing a number with them...boring!

Riko

Veteran

I thought you were black this whole time. Agree with everything. The smart girl will pretend to have an abortion and embarrass his ass.
Haha no babe, I'm biracial but not mixed with black :).

And yeah lol, sick of these men not knowing what condoms are, but I remember that twitter post time ago that was a hotel staffer who said they left their hotel floor an absolute mess and little pink condoms everywhere hahaha.

Kimiko

Veteran
We All know it would be j00n with his blaccent a**. Anyone noticed how uncomfortable he was around Meg, i noticed. He's like that with blck americans they meet, everytime. Jm is also obviously uncomfortable..can't forget he called jk the n word once.

But rm's their go to English speaker, so I could see him slipping first. Probably one of the reasons why they have everything so scripted.

Berrywon88

Star
Did you see the post about them being racist towards an
Lrmy? It was in Chicago, and Jk and Jm were throwing death glares at her because she did the unconscionable thing, and was black in her own neighborhood. The same neighborhood they were shooting pictures at. She had tickets for their show and decided not to go.
Wow never heard that story before. Good for her for not going.

e-Enoch

Superstar
he's inspired by basquiat
Jean-Michel Basquiat was very strong on social commentary and dichotomies. After his tragic death due to heroin overdose one of his paintings was one of the most expensive ever autioned by Sotheby's...

His "street art" was gutter genius, daringly dirty, but tough...like an inelegant Picasso...

Looks like Tae needs to do A LOT in terms of his visual arts in order to be any where near these artists' caliber...just sayin'...

Berrywon88

Star

And yeah lol, sick of these men not knowing what condoms are, but I remember that twitter post time ago that was a hotel staffer who said they left their hotel floor an absolute mess and little pink condoms everywhere hahaha.
I'm biracial too!:D
And I remember that rumor. I can believe it. That's certainly a side of themselves they would never show in the soop lol.

Kimiko

Veteran
Its talk of several kpop groups being eligible for best new artist at grammys next year:t×t,blckpnk,monsta ×, enhyphen and twice

As if a racist kpop group would beat out western artists such as olivia rodrig0,kidd laroi, giveon in the first place

But if one of them did get nominated I would would prefer it to be monsta x cuz they are underdogs in this with the smallest fanbase and they look like men

I havent heard much about them being overtly racist and their english music actually decent and they arent avoiding the miliatary cuz their leader just went off earlier this year to do his duty unlike armi's angels

I do like enphyen music and niki is so cute and still just a kid, I'm hoping bh wont eff them up like btss and txt but I know its bound to happen

Its talk of several kpop groups being eligible for best new artist at grammys next year:t×t,blckpnk,monsta ×, enhyphen and twice

As if a racist kpop group would beat out western artists such as olivia rodrig0,kidd laroi, giveon in the first place

But if one of them did get nominated I would would prefer it to be monsta x cuz they are underdogs in this with the smallest fanbase and they look like men

I havent heard much about them being overtly racist and their english music actually decent and they arent avoiding the miliatary cuz their leader just went off earlier this year to do his duty unlike armi's angels

I do like enphyen music and niki is so cute and still just a kid, I'm hoping bh wont eff them up like btss and txt but I know its bound to happen
I listen to t×t and I'm partial to them. A win for the group would be awesome. I'm fully off the btees train and never was a company Stan. I saw a live performance of Enpipen. They have a few decent singers and the rest sound like Jm.

Wow never heard that story before. Good for her for not going.
She had self esteem unlike some of these black stans.

I'm multiracial with black, Jewish and more. Someone is using those condoms. Probably go raw with their favorite partners.