BTS discussion thread

btach

Veteran
Knowing now how KPOP feeds off black culture, I can say for sure that the globalisation of it will be the death of it. EXO's YAYA is a knock of a black song of the same title. Yeah, but SM paid for it they say. The buying it isn't the problem. The problem is the lack of originality and that's what will kill KPOP.

Aamy

Star
Knowing now how KPOP feeds off black culture, I can say for sure that the globalisation of it will be the death of it. EXO's YAYA is a knock of a black song of the same title. Yeah, but SM paid for it they say. The buying it isn't the problem. The problem is the lack of originality and that's what will kill KPOP.
Korean are " " " racist " " " but they love use black music xD

CDAN blinds did a post on this a while ago alluding to this.
What did the blind say? The site has some good gossip sometimes.
Dang! This was foreshadowing. And they were a bit more real in the previous kpop gen. it seems. B*s says nothing of substance. Just a bunch of p*do stuff like who likes ice cream, who likes hot dogs...*giggle giggle* read from script..armi borahae, end of interview.
His members tried to warn him. It seemed like they really cared, and told him over and over. Eventually they talked about him leaving but he'd object saying it was too soon. The group seemed closer than btees. That's all they say. Nonsense words, fake flattery and perverse things.

Kimiko

Veteran
True, that aspect of a fan being deluded in thinking they have a chance with an idol was never me...probably because I'm not a teen and never saw them that way. But I was deluded to think they are talented. Granted a couple of members are, but back when I was a fan you couldn't tell me jn (he was my bias) couldn't sing and dance. I look back and know I must have been under some spell cuz...View attachment 64231
If I was a teen I would probably have fell for the dream/scam/delusion that btss are selling but since I'm an adult i was able to see through the bs

Even when i was fan I knew that jn was the most useless member who literally brings
nothing to the table

His voice is so nasally it's really annoying

Aamy

Star
I tried to read some bts fanfiction once year ago, to see if there are some good contents, after all, all fans are not the same. OMFG. I was crying. Crying of laughter. These Armys are crazy af.

Its nothing bad to have some fantasm ! They are plenty of hormones? OK but... i remember to have seen a tag on Ao3 who contains : gang mafia ( i laughed to when i saw that. Lol. Bts members considering like mobsters? Ahahah) watersports. Yes. You read right. Fucking watersports, and warning ! The top of bullshit and most funny and awful things ever, are you ready?! Gangbang r*pe. Its not just about sex here. Its about the r*pe thing. Wtf?! Just wtf?

When i saw this shit, i remember to said outloud " nope. Just nope. Impossible"

Aamy

Star
If I was a teen I would probably have fell for the dream/scam/delusion that btss are selling but since I'm an adult i was able to see through the bs

Even when i was fan I knew that jn was the most useless member who literally brings
nothing to the table

This punchline poor Jin. I was still a teen when bts was on place. And at that time, i remember very well that i didnt care about this group. I never was a fan, and i prefered listen girls group, and japanese artist, manga's opening/ending etc . I was more in japanese stuff. Kpop took place aaaafter. But i never was fond about bts, i listened some songs but that's all. I remember when everybody was crazy af after them xD

e-Enoch

Superstar
What if JK sings at a Bible study on zoom?

And what if he sees this video... The LOVE of GOD The FATHER...

Psalm 139:13-14
New International Version

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

Last edited:

Marrymarie2

What if JK sings at a Bible study on zoom?

And what if he sees this video... The LOVE of GOD The FATHER...

Psalm 139:13-14
New International Version

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Eh.... i kind a forgot but, its same or not with this???

queen82

Star

nothing to the table

we all know that he's in the group because his family was really rich ..

queen82

Star
t
I tried to read some bts fanfiction once year ago, to see if there are some good contents, after all, all fans are not the same. OMFG. I was crying. Crying of laughter. These Armys are crazy af.

Its nothing bad to have some fantasm ! They are plenty of hormones? OK but... i remember to have seen a tag on Ao3 who contains : gang mafia ( i laughed to when i saw that. Lol. Bts members considering like mobsters? Ahahah) watersports. Yes. You read right. Fucking watersports, and warning ! The top of bullshit and most funny and awful things ever, are you ready?! Gangbang r*pe. Its not just about sex here. Its about the r*pe thing. Wtf?! Just wtf?

those fan fiction are all about mafia, have sex with sugar daddy , r*pe etc, those writers have no creativity

Laura755y

Star

I did try too, and tbf some of them are hella crazy like fr fkn crazy, not only r*pe, but psychpatic s*x like its was hella scary, but also i came across few stories that had no s*x , and had really good plots, an amazing writing skills, also some edits were cool, tbh i was really amazed ,some in that crazy ass fandom do have talents yet they're wasting it on bullshit.

Laura755y

Star
Eh.... i kind a forgot but, its same or not with this???
There's alot of schools, universities with the same shit like this one, all over the world and that arent known for most people, they do use mind control, on peope to create cults, and put them, in different jobs, and in different countries, like secret agent, presidents, military .... etc

Aamy

Star
I did try too, and tbf some of them are hella crazy like fr fkn crazy, not only r*pe, but psychpatic s*x like its was hella scary, but also i came across few stories that had no s*x , and had really good plots, an amazing writing skills, also some edits were cool, tbh i was really amazed ,some in that crazy ass fandom do have talents yet they're wasting it on bullshit.

Oh it actually exist? Good contents about bts ? Anyway it was just an anecdote because i remembered that i was so shocked xD it was just in the tags. Watersports.. the worse thing

lightroom

Rookie
we all know that he's in the group because his family was really rich ..
if they want to have any chance having a traditional visually pleasing member isn’t something they can skip, V was the unique looking guy who needed years to get off his punk youth look (2013-2015) and JK was good looking for teens like him but jin was handsome in the way grandmas are obsessed with him (want to take him for their grand daughters maybe lol) just like that other idol actor (c*a e*nwoo) plus he raiesed the average height of the group. if he was that handsome in a kpop group he not fully useless. yes he’s boring but he pulls in sometimes